YesNoOk

QOTD (Read 3309058 times)

Started by Valodim, August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: QOTD
#781  March 11, 2008, 03:10:39 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
It's really best just to ignore him while you're in there.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#782  March 11, 2008, 03:18:48 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
He's just the resident kicktoy, is all. Nothing to see here....
#783  March 11, 2008, 01:31:29 pm
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#784  March 12, 2008, 04:49:01 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#785  March 12, 2008, 07:30:38 pm
  • I made it up for a videogame.
I bought this game for 50 bucks expecting melee. I didn't get melee, I got brawl. For that, I am miserably dissapointed.
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?

DMK

#786  March 13, 2008, 01:06:56 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
#787  March 15, 2008, 06:37:58 am
  • corner push pusher
Sepp regarding feud between TempesT, E, and Jango said:
Here's what I just finished writing instead of preparing for a job interview tomorrow, because this is so much more interesting and important:

You're the only one I ever saw (and expect to see) doing "Look at me, I Am A W-O-M-A-N! Means I have a v-a-g-i-n-a, get wet on occasions, and while I'm at it, the color of my vibrator is such-and-such :)" numbers and getting away with them well-liked by most instead of being ridiculed or flooded to death with messages at every turn. You always seemed to take effortless care of most offenses directed your way by the few envious ones and---also being genuine and playful---were very hard to hit in the first place.

I summed those impression up with "She plays well" last year (not in the acting but in a "playing the game" sense); you seem a natural and likely to succeed and have fun in any online community of your choosing.

Yeah, that were two paragraphs of things you're probably well aware of. Actual message content follows:

If most of the fun Guild as an environment had to provide is gone by now and you're moving on for that or similar general, overall reasons, good bye.

If you intend to go because of the attacks [E] and Jango increasingly made a habit of theirs recently, I ask you to reconsider and call to mind what kinds of persons they are and why a few posts of these two possibly envious losers should affect you in such a way.

They're not enjoying immunity or special status and especially [E] has been drawing negative attention to himself since a few days before his lectures on the finer points of hentai now, because he seems to be in a phase of frustration, boredom or depression that results in frantic posting and, um, trying too hard. The latter is something I sometimes fear Jango was cursed with at birth, but he's going to be hit over the head as well and then it'll be tolerable for a while again and in the meantime most feel what's up or know them long enough and can, in a way, disregard their antics.

This message is a result of the staff question of whether you should be "allowed" to delete your account and probably superflous, but since the discussion came up, I'm hereby asking for confirmation from you before approving the deletion.

So, when you hit that button and agreed to all the warning pop-ups and messages inquiring whether you were REALLY SURE, were you REALLY SURE and do you still really WANT TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED?

... *some smiley*

:S
#788  March 15, 2008, 07:08:59 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Yeah, that surprised the hell out of me when I read it. I didn't ever expect to see something like that from Sepp.
#789  March 15, 2008, 08:31:09 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
The "cursed at birth" bit would explain why I often hear this voice in the back of my head saying stuff like "SEVER THE INFECTED LIMB," "THE HUMAN RACE IS ENDING," "BREAK THE TARGETS," etc etc
#790  March 15, 2008, 09:19:38 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Sleep meds not working, couldn't resist....

No, you just don't give any damn backstory or prologue or anything like that so we know what the hell it is you're babbling about because you just randomly started bitching about something.

Unless your objective is to cause confusion amongst others, there is no point in continuing this.
Well, in that case, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, and could give our friend here some insight, seeing as it was this incident that lost you any credibility you'll ever have in life.  Therefore your role in this thread is made of shit and fail.  Now GTFO.

I've been watching this battle for quite some time and got some really grood laffs. Beta Counter confirmed!!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#791  March 15, 2008, 09:28:29 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
That post made me LOL as well.
#792  March 15, 2008, 12:47:42 pm
    • Germany
Yeah, that surprised the hell out of me when I read it. I didn't ever expect to see something like that from Sepp.

Why? Sepp often is the one to provide sublations to our ridiculously dialectic problems ^_^
#793  March 16, 2008, 12:27:06 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
[16:19] <empone> batman doesnt have any superpowers and he is usefull
[16:19] <DannyV> but batman's good at his job
[16:19] * blip2 (blip2@engineer.blip2.net) Quit
[16:19] <LT> indeed
[16:19] <LT> he doesnt need superpowers to be awesome
[16:19] <spinkle> aquaman pretty much hangs out at the base, unless the enemy is a fuckin shark.
[16:19] <spinkle> and then he sucks its dick, because it's a shaaaaaaaaaark
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

DMK

#794  March 16, 2008, 01:45:27 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
#795  March 16, 2008, 02:08:35 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#796  March 16, 2008, 04:10:02 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Oh, nice long edit.

Well, I tried. You're right, I am too nice and care for other's feelings too much.

So at this point I'm just going to ask you to let this go now. Your points are clear and possibly valid on many areas.

When I become a Guild Academy Elite of the High Council, I'll model after Just No Point.

OZ

#797  March 16, 2008, 04:35:45 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
When I become a Guild Academy Elite of the High Council, I'll model after Just No Point.
o_O

That will be the day that Titiln falls into the depths of a volcano and curses you with his dying breath.
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:58:04 am by The Great and Powerful Oz
#798  March 16, 2008, 04:47:11 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Not to mention the day I rule the Earth.
#799  March 16, 2008, 05:17:56 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Oi, coves, it doesn't hurt to dream big, you know!! ;)

OZ

#800  March 16, 2008, 05:19:58 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Dreams are for people who haven't lived long enough.
ಠ_ಠ