YesNoOk

i have a question for everyone (Read 7362 times)

Started by applion, August 30, 2007, 04:24:45 am
Share this topic:

Poll

do you share?

no
1 (16.7%)
yes
2 (33.3%)
fuck no
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

i have a question for everyone
#1  August 30, 2007, 04:24:45 am
ok not trying to sound like and ass but i have somthing to say about mugen and the people who use it. ok i just joined and i posted one thing and i got some help and someone told me to use google and i did. the funny thing was it took me right back here....and to some other pages in JP. anyway so i looked at a bag for ...i think it was the Shredder yep and i was reading the replys and did you know what i read "I have him but I don't share" now come on people please this drives me crazy ok idk y people dont want to share its just a game that you play with your friends so no one can cheat so what does it matter if you share your chars with other people and to tell some one you have it is just like say "well f u dick i have it but your not getting it hahahahahahaha your gay hehehaha". ok im not trying to be mean or nothing but please people see it my way there is not one site that will give you the best mugen chars without sending you to another site. this has to be are only hope is this forum so please if you have a char that someone needs please just help them out until they be come an ass then be a dick and not give them things. and yes no one can stop you or make you share your char but you saying that you have them then just saying your not going to share its a real slap to the face so please share with everyone around you its only fair. ps im not trying to be an ass its just this is somthing that is on my mind and well its starting to get to me that the only good chars i have are ryu b/c he is like a common yugioh card. thank you
o ya if you hate me for posting this im sorry and just delete this post i will understand ;D
Re: i have a question for everyone
#2  August 30, 2007, 04:37:12 am
Think of it this way. My roster has over 400 characters in it, so be safe in estimates, and there are some that are in my char file, but not on my roster because I've found them useless. Now, do you think I got all of those chars by requesting them? There's no way, I'd have to be one of the most hated people in the entire community for that. AT BEST I've requested 10 chars total throughout my entire time playing Mugen, and that was mostly only after someone else had requested them and someone was willing to share.

My point is, a lot of us got our chars the hard way, by searching Google and Yahoo endlessly, flying through site after site, non-readable Japanese site after non-readable Japanese site. I've searched long, and damn hard, for the chars I have, and I'm proud of it, and when I know a site that I got the char from is still up and that I searched for that char, I feel you can do the same work and know the same pain I went through to get the character.

For instance, about three years ago, when I first discovered Mugen, I saw a video on youtube of Raizen fighting Yusuke. Now, I had a crappy GBA version of a Yusuke, which wasn't the cool Pokefreeman Yusuke I now enjoy and saw in the video, but it was good enough for me at the time. It was Raizen that I was after, and at the time, was my little brother's favorite character in Yu Yu Hakusho. So, I felt I had a duty, a purpose, to find this character.

I searched long and hard and eventually gave up, and also stopped playing Mugen.

Then, last year, during college, I had so much free time on my hands, that I returned to Mugen to give myself something to do. TWO MONTHS AGO I was searching for a Mugen version of Sazabi, from Gundam Battle Assault, and ran across the site with Raizen on it. I downloaded him, and have been happy ever since.

Hard work pays off, and its more rewarding when you can throw your fist in the air and yell, "Yes!" when you do download a character, than simply saying, "Hey, can I have (insert character name here)."

There are means to find just about every character out there, and with the new rules, I can just as simply say, "Find it in a warehouse, because it is warehoused somewhere, like everything else."
#3  August 30, 2007, 05:13:27 am
so what your trying to say is that people dont share b/c they like to see others suffer like they did??? omg that is the biggist piss of crap every ya i get it ones you go long and hard trying to find somthing you do yell and scream yes god yes its happend to me alot but come on if the only reason people dont want to share is b/c they like to see people suffer then that if fucked up isnt life ment for people to HELP others and to try and not let others suffer like they did to say others from pain? i ask you is it that important that others have to go page to page looking for somthing just b/c you had to see your just like all the other people who didnt want to help you. your just like those people who take a position of power saying they will change thing but never do you just site there and nothing changes you turn into the other people that you hate. but if you find joy in that then just keep going at it like you are.
#4  August 30, 2007, 05:16:04 am
And when you eventually go to college, and you realize no one gives a fuck if its hard for you or not, despite the fact they've all been through it, maybe you'll understand a little more.

Do you think a professor who PAID HIS OWN WAY through 12 years of college to get to where he is is going to give a crap about your complaining? We've worked hard, we're not about to give you short cuts just because you whine and complain.
#5  August 30, 2007, 05:18:08 am
    • Peru
Fuck no, I'm not reading all that text.
#6  August 30, 2007, 05:27:19 am
omg this isnt college this is a pc game and nothing more then that its a game for people like you and me and that guy who doesnt like to read. ok omg its a game there are short cuts there are cheats take f1 it kills your enemy stop taking everying in life like its going to get you somewhere ok if you share one char with someone there not going to blow up your house ok and ya in college there only going to help you if you come and ask and that is what we are doing asking for help in somthing we has failed in so y doing you be a teacher and help out. or do we all have to learn the hard way i bet you only see that way b/c you didnt bother to ask your teacher for help?? all i wanted to know was y people dont help others and now i know its b/c people are like you they think that there better then everyone else well you know what y dont you teach me somthing o great one instead of sending me off with nothing but the shirt on my back point me in the right direction so i can get where you are.
#7  August 30, 2007, 05:31:00 am
Why don't you grow up and let it go? It's one character, big deal, find someone else, hell, ask somewhere else. Go to youtube and ask one of the people who post their rosters if they'll trade you for it, OMG, like, OMG, don't have a cow man just because you don't get one char, or just because someone doesn't give you what you want.

Like, OMG, INBD.
#8  August 30, 2007, 05:33:43 am
ok well its not the fact that i didnt get a char its just that i wanted to know y people on this site dont share and think i made my point
#9  August 30, 2007, 05:38:23 am
Just because YOU don't get the character that YOU want doesn't mean that No one shares....have you read every topic of the request forum? Bluewolf (I think that's his name....) has been more than helpful, along with a few others, on handing out works.

It's the people who complain they don't get what they want that makes people not want to share, and one reason as to why many members, veterans of the forum in fact, were pissed with the new rules.
#10  August 30, 2007, 05:55:50 am
*smacks self* youtube y didnt i think of that before see you did help and all it took was time that we could have had doing somthing else lol thanks dude
#11  August 30, 2007, 05:57:08 am
And who says we don't share,  :sugoi:
#12  August 30, 2007, 06:06:02 am
haha very funny thanks again if i cant find anything ill google like you sayed and lets see if i get lucky lol
#13  August 30, 2007, 11:52:46 am
  • I made it up for a videogame.
Woah... a big wall of n00b text...  :stars:
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?
#14  August 30, 2007, 03:23:59 pm