YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER 4!!! (Read 353649 times)

Started by Shindoh, October 15, 2007, 10:45:33 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Preordered or Buying Street Fighter IV?

Hell Yes!! (Preordered Collectors Edition)
Bring it on!! (Preordered Standard)
Of course! (Buying Collectors Edition)
Yes! (Buying Standard)
Nope
Re: STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1841  May 29, 2008, 12:22:38 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1842  May 29, 2008, 12:24:40 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
[BW MEGATRON]YEEEESSS.[/BW MEGATRON]
#1843  May 29, 2008, 12:35:41 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1844  May 29, 2008, 09:27:13 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
El Fuerte (pictured) who uses moves that have names synonymous to popular Mexican food like Jabanero Back Dash, Propeller Tortilla, Guacamole Leg Throw, and Quesadilla Bomb.
:laugh:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167986
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#1845  May 29, 2008, 09:34:41 am
  • The Cobra Commander Is Back
    • Canada
#1846  May 29, 2008, 09:56:29 am
  • Fight only those that challenge you.
*smack in the head*
Guacamole Leg Throw and Quesadilla Bomb... wow.

And for another unique moveset *drum roll*...
Space Opera Symphony, Galaxy Tornado, and Spectacle Romance

...>_> well looks like Rufus beat El Feurte there.

[size=5pt]I mean come on  o_O... Space Opera Symphony.[/size]
#1847  May 29, 2008, 11:49:41 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The attack names for Rufus and El Fuerte are ... ridiculous. --;

On May 30th we’ll be revealing a fourth new character via our site’s
Character section. I guess all of those guys who went to the location test
were thinking that someone would pop up during the test, but we’re sorry…
the big reveal is going to be on our official site.

Also, we’ll be revealing the final boss of the game too! What kind of
techniques will this boss use to crush everyone!?
Seth being "only" the CEO of the weapon division of Shadaloo, I guess he'll be a sub-boss then ? Let's wait and see :).
#1848  May 29, 2008, 12:30:45 pm
    • Portugal
They're supposed to be ridiculous.
:no:
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#1849  May 29, 2008, 01:17:56 pm
They're supposed to be ridiculous.
:no:

I think people missed out on that

Seth being "only" the CEO of the weapon division of Shadaloo, I guess he'll be a sub-boss then ? Let's wait and see :).

I kinda thought that from the start, at the moment it doesn't quite make sense that the boss of shadowloo is a sub boss and the CEO of the weapons division of shadowloo is the final boss. I guess they will explain it in some way. Also I really do hope that they tie gill and urian in with seth and not just have it as a "coincidence".

And rufus wants to fight ken? Well hopefully they will at least give him some kick ass moves if they are gonna make him a rival of one of the main characters.

I always shine!
#1850  May 29, 2008, 04:02:22 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
From a press release:

New Trailer, Preorder Campaign Kickoff On StreetFighter.com Immediately Following

When: Saturday, May 31st, 2008 at 10 PM
Where: CBS (check local listings)
URL: http://www.streetfighter.com, http://fight.proelite.com/elitexc-primetime.html

SAN MATEO, CA – May 28, 2008 – Capcom®, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced that the first television commercial for Street Fighter® IV will debut during the CBS EliteXC Saturday Night Fights mixed martial arts (MMA) event. The EliteXC bout takes place on CBS on Saturday, May 31 at 9 PM EST. Immediately following the bout, the Street Fighter IV trailer will debut on the newly redesigned StreetFighter.com, along with the first chance for gamers to preorder Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system exclusively through GamesStop.

Viewers tuning in to catch the first MMA fight to ever air on US broadcast television featuring internet phenomenon Kimbo Slice battling British fighter James “The Colossus” Thompson, will be treated to the network premiere of a 60 second Street Fighter IV trailer and 30 second Street Fighter IV television spots, which feature a combination of stylized CG animation and game play, ending with a call to action that will drive viewers to the newly designed StreetFighter.com website.

On the website, players will be able to watch the new “artistic” trailer, featuring a stylized brawl between Street Fighter favorite Guile and new character Abel along with several other Street Fighter IV trailers and then immediately pre-order the Xbox 360 or PS3 version of the game from GameStop. Fans who pre-order Street Fighter IV will receive a limited edition collectable Street Fighter Tribute artbook, illustrated by top artists from the comic book and video game industries. A countdown currently running on the website tracks the time remaining until the new trailer unlocks.
Pre-orders are in
Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 04:05:29 pm by videoman
#1851  May 29, 2008, 05:01:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
El Fuerte (pictured) who uses moves that have names synonymous to popular Mexican food like Jabanero Back Dash, Propeller Tortilla, Guacamole Leg Throw, and Quesadilla Bomb.

I am/got hungry.
#1852  May 29, 2008, 05:16:17 pm
#1853  May 29, 2008, 07:15:40 pm
    • Portugal
#1854  May 29, 2008, 08:47:09 pm
#1855  May 29, 2008, 11:16:02 pm
  • MFG's resident Cookie Monster
Seth?

hey, Capcom, SNK just called.  They want their KOF character back.

Fei Long and Dan announced as console-exclusive chaarcters as well.  Way to kill the arcade industry

I ate Ed Boon's peabody.
#1856  May 29, 2008, 11:17:06 pm
i hope that's a fakepost
#1857  May 29, 2008, 11:19:19 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Nevermind that arcades are basically dead here in the states.

I have seen very few arcade games where the home versions had either the same or less content than in arcades, and clearly this hasn't killed the arcade scene in places where it still exists such as Asia and South America.
People will still go to arcades for the sake of meeting with and playing against new people.  You can't kill the social environment of the arcades.
#1858  May 29, 2008, 11:36:36 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
i hope that's a fakepost
So do i.

On the one hand we have black dude in suspenders and suit pants with white mohawk who plays a counter game.

On the other hand, we have a sketch of someone who is almost nude and happens to have the name seth

Similarities? YES! Obviously capcom have looked at SNK's seth and thought, hey cool design lets plagarise the whole thing!

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1859  May 29, 2008, 11:37:13 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Seth looks like Urien fused with Tabuu or something.  :o
#1860  May 29, 2008, 11:58:00 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.