YesNoOk

If You Could Have A Superpower, What Would It Be? Why? (Read 15948 times)

Started by Young Shimaiuskoo Doh, February 03, 2008, 02:21:28 am
Share this topic:
Re: If You Could Have A Superpower, What Would It Be? Why?
#121  February 10, 2008, 02:13:18 am
seriously, the only thing that should hurt is getting things done in more time than what you are supposed to...pain is only a feeling made up by the brain that should be welcomed like any other feeling

and obviously, when there are 2 sentences up there by the same user, it means you should do the math and fuse the 2 = you can't let salt fall on your eyes, and even if you tried your best to avoid it and it did, then don't cry and immediately continue your mission in the most minimum time
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane

OZ

#122  February 10, 2008, 02:17:26 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Pain is usually a warning sign that we are doing something dangerous or that we are approaching our limits. Ignoring it can case serious injury.
One should take this into account before ignoring it.
ಠ_ಠ
#123  February 10, 2008, 02:26:52 am
Pain is usually a warning sign that we are doing something dangerous or that we are approaching our limits. Ignoring it can case serious injury.
One should take this into account before ignoring it.
I actually do
but come on, don't ppl just get extreme gay when they have a cut finger or hit something too hard ?
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#124  February 10, 2008, 12:26:39 pm
    • ynvaser.extra.hu
IMO ppl can watch themselves. Pain just fck things up, like you got your hand blown away, and you can't reach the hospital because you fckin can't take a step without falling on your back, or giving up.
#125  February 10, 2008, 05:33:22 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#126  February 10, 2008, 10:39:05 pm
    • Germany
seriously, the only thing that should hurt is getting things done in more time than what you are supposed to...pain is only a feeling made up by the brain that should be welcomed like any other feeling

Right, it's called masochism.
#127  February 10, 2008, 10:40:42 pm
  • much love to r. kelly
The ability to travel through time and have complete control over it.

Because that would be so much fun if used in the right places.
#128  February 10, 2008, 10:46:18 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#129  February 11, 2008, 12:01:20 am
I've been less specific... :P
there are moments where you shouldn't complain about pain WAI-- this would send us straight into the discussion of the reasons behind the actions/deeds and reactions of man

I know that you can't help it when you just can't get total control over your body...ie when your hand is burned by hot water or something, you can try to resist it but your nerves don't let you. you can overcome it though

I think chronic pain would hurt more psychically than physically, the victim would be more stressed to regret its fate AGAIN THIS: this would send us straight into the discussion of the reasons behind the actions/deeds and reactions of the man

but don't underestimate the power of the brain, you can overcome anything if combined with practice
#130  February 11, 2008, 12:26:11 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

OZ

#131  February 11, 2008, 12:57:02 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#132  February 11, 2008, 03:09:04 am
  • SSBB owns!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Another good power would be a power to use other ppls powers.....bam pwned!!!  ;D

Or maybe just put quicksand under Aishīrudo Nijūichi (Eyeshield 21)'s feet so that he has no movement meaning......no distance equals no speed hahaha

Let's Go!!! But PM me if you added me.
#133  February 11, 2008, 03:12:10 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Roh yeah?!

[The Guild chaps don't know that Speed is speed in human form. He exists, but not really.]

That quicksand would be futile. The instant it touches me, it's speed would be reduced to zero, allowing my afterimage to escape.
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#134  February 11, 2008, 03:15:56 am
  • SSBB owns!!
Roh yeah?!

[The Guild chaps don't know that Speed is speed in human form. He exists, but not really.]

That quicksand would be futile. The instant it touches me, it's speed would be reduced to zero, allowing my afterimage to escape.

Ahh but your after images have no effect when if you look back to page 1, 2, or 3 i have the power to nulify all others...then by just looking at you you are instantaneously on fire......ahh the power to pwn others...it feels great :sugoi:

#135  February 11, 2008, 03:17:14 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Hahahaha! NEVAR!!

I didn't gain the abitlity of incomprehensible speed, ol' lad. I am it.

#136  February 11, 2008, 03:19:54 am
  • SSBB owns!!
Hahahaha! NEVAR!!

I didn't gain the abitlity of incomprehensible speed, ol' lad. I am it.

Ah so your quite the thinker eh.....

Well, if i had the power of either the unbreakable forcefield or mind control....speed would be useless

I could 1) put a forcefield around you and you would be at your knees bowing to me as the ruler of you or 2) mind control.....i make you stop...you stop....hahahah pwned

#137  February 11, 2008, 03:25:31 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
ORLY?!

You forget that I am speed.

1: Your attacks are useless. The particles of your forcefield will stop rand be rendered useless. And since you caught my afterimage, rand light can pass through your forcefield, my afterimage will command the speed rof light and escape yet ragain. But you won't know since my afterimage wouldn't have escaped.

2: Mind Control, eh? Futile! Your Mind Control lacks the required range and speed to even be mentioned ragainst me.

#138  February 11, 2008, 03:29:28 am
  • SSBB owns!!
ORLY?!

You forget that I am speed.

1: Your attacks are useless. The particles of your forcefield will stop rand be rendered useless. And since you caught my afterimage, rand light can pass through your forcefield, my afterimage will command the speed rof light and escape yet ragain. But you won't know since my afterimage wouldn't have escaped.

2: Mind Control, eh? Futile! Your Mind Control lacks the required range and speed to even be mentioned ragainst me.

Ok the forcefield maybe a dud but I never said how far the mind control technically went....and with the ability to slow or stop time you would be renedered either motionless or slowed down to a point in which mind control would be a very powerful entity...or maybe just use a weakness against you like Superman's weakness to Kryptonite...evryone with a superpower has a weakness somewhere....i finad yours you are rendered helpless against my power rahahahaha

#139  February 11, 2008, 03:33:32 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Roh yeah?!

You also command Time Manipulation?! This could get interesting, but for only less than a second. I'll completely surpass your Manipulation by breaking the time barrier and running through dimensions. You'll never find me, but I will find you.

#140  February 11, 2008, 03:38:21 am
  • SSBB owns!!
Roh yeah?!

You also command Time Manipulation?! This could get interesting, but for only less than a second. I'll completely surpass your Manipulation by breaking the time barrier and running through dimensions. You'll never find me, but I will find you.

But if i had the power to

1) drain your power and use it as my own i could easily catch you mind control you and bam your pwned...

2) become invisible so you cant find me

3) ability to take the form of another..... i would take the form of you use your power against you and again pwned

or 4) use the power to go through time...kill you as a young child and then you wont be alive to use speed against me....now your pwned, ol' chap