YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER LEGEND  (Read 12064 times)

Started by abelardator, June 23, 2008, 06:26:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: STREET FIGHTER LEGEND
#41  July 05, 2008, 12:12:52 am
  • I got a PM.
It took hours maybe even days. Awww you poor thing.

It took you hours even days just like it took weeks even months for the chars to be created. But no you can't take hours to respect the author. You just have to have the instant gratification.

Well I'm sorry you proved me wrong. I now see that it's ok to put other people's stuff in a screenpack and then upload it for a download.

That's the kind of crap that make good authors only send there stuff out to friends privately.

#42  July 05, 2008, 12:33:41 am
  • My long term goal is to host a television show
It took hours maybe even days. Awww you poor thing.

It took you hours even days just like it took weeks even months for the chars to be created. But no you can't take hours to respect the author. You just have to have the instant gratification.

Well I'm sorry you proved me wrong. I now see that it's ok to put other people's stuff in a screenpack and then upload it for a download.

That's the kind of crap that make good authors only send there stuff out to friends privately.

What do you know about my or any given author’s beliefs or attitudes about MUGEN?  You’re just some anonymous person on a message board that couldn’t refute an argument, and instead of letting your beliefs be influenced by logic you acted like a child and insulted the other debater.  The hate fest at the beginning of the thread has driven many more authors off then Warehouses or "leechers" - god damn that word is so stupid.
Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:51:33 am by playboy
#43  July 05, 2008, 12:51:35 am
  • I got a PM.

What do you know about my or any author’s beliefs or attitudes about MUGEN?  You’re just some anonymous dipshit on a message board that couldn’t refute an argument, and instead of letting your beliefs be influenced by logic you acted like a child and insulted the other debater.  The hate fest at the beginning of the thread has driven many more authors off then Warehouses or "leechers" - god damn that word is so stupid.

am I LoL. I know because I readddddd!!!!!!!!!. Moron. Read the forums and the authors tell you their beliefs. I just told you mine. Look up a char called Black. I'm still waiting for a real release because of the naughty word that you used.

P.S. I did refute your argument. You said it took you hours because someone else did the right thing and so others should do the wrong and I pointed out that it took the authors longer to create the chars and that they should be respected. If you couldn't get that from the colorful way I said to you then I'm afraid that you may be to unintelligent to have this debate and this is a waist. Hows that for acting like an insulting child?
#44  July 05, 2008, 01:04:48 am
  • My long term goal is to host a television show

What do you know about my or any author’s beliefs or attitudes about MUGEN?  You’re just some anonymous dipshit on a message board that couldn’t refute an argument, and instead of letting your beliefs be influenced by logic you acted like a child and insulted the other debater.  The hate fest at the beginning of the thread has driven many more authors off then Warehouses or "leechers" - god damn that word is so stupid.

am I LoL. I know because I readddddd!!!!!!!!!. Moron. Read the forums and the authors tell you their beliefs. I just told you mine. Look up a char called Black. I'm still waiting for a real release because of the naughty word that you used.

P.S. I did refute your argument. You said it took you hours because someone else did the right thing and so others should do the wrong and I pointed out that it took the authors longer to create the chars and that they should be respected. If you couldn't get that from the colorful way I said to you then I'm afraid that you may be to unintelligent to have this debate and this is a waist. Hows that for acting like an insulting child?

Sepp, can we move this thread to the hall of fame? English may not be this guy’s first language but this made me giggle.

#45  July 05, 2008, 01:26:23 am
  • I got a PM.
Here is the link to the forums policy on this and I think you need to READ the last post by Sepp. You said how do I know about the opinions of the authors well just READ the one from the author you just called upon. http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62287.0

Let your conscience be your guide.
#46  July 05, 2008, 03:16:05 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
[megaphone]STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!! YOUR TEARING THIS THREAD APART!!![megaphone/]
Ah hem. Now if you two don't start bickering you might give this poor person a heart attack or whatever, I know I have no right to barge in and tell you two to stop... But I am because I'm trying not to make this a flame war. warn me if you like. (I don't know why you would.) but all I know is I think I'm doing the right thing by stopping this virus before it spreads.
Good day!

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#47  July 07, 2008, 07:07:15 am
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
I'm really liking what I see so far, especially the stages.  Nice re-done stage edits are such a rare thing these days.