YesNoOk

a chat with vets, live interviews with MUGEN peoples (Interviews always on pg1) (Read 113817 times)

Started by Kamekaze, July 23, 2015, 05:59:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: a chat with vets, live interviews with MUGEN peoples (Interviews always on pg1)
#181  September 08, 2018, 02:11:36 am
  • Don't copy code if you don't understand it.
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
So it's been brought to my attention that this thread has been neglected which the following needs to be said:

-I didn't know anyone cared/noticed
-The reason there hasn't been anything made recently is because the people I've asked hasn't responded, look in this thread and you'll see me tag them constantly and I'm not begging anyone to do anything.
-I never tell anyone the questions I'm going to ask in advance, and it's always the same questions. I'm not here to grill anyone, it's supposed to be for today's audience to hear from those from the past. Also because if I did people may try to rehearse for brownie points.
-I interview who responds, nothing more nothing less. I'm too old to be biased about mugen rofl

That being said, still waiting to hear from those I'd like to talk to.

I've always enjoyed the interviews.  I hope some of the people you've contacted finally respond.  I look forward to the next one ;)
Re: a chat with vets, live interviews with MUGEN peoples (Interviews always on pg1)
#182  September 08, 2018, 04:02:30 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
I think this is an awesome idea and always interesting to hear from our favorite creators about their mugen legacy - we are actually trying to do something like this over at newagemugen behind the scenes
#183  September 12, 2018, 11:29:43 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
You asked, I've answered. After reaching out to everyone once again, I got Jesuszilla to sit down with me. Now I'm not unaware of what happened so I'm asking ahead of to keep this thread on topic. This is about learning, not whatever other reason people have to derail.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#184  September 13, 2018, 01:57:32 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You asked, I've answered. After reaching out to everyone once again, I got Jesuszilla to sit down with me. Now I'm not unaware of what happened so I'm asking ahead of to keep this thread on topic. This is about learning, not whatever other reason people have to derail.

So you are going to be asking him why he keeps finding cryptic ways to insult other creators? Because thats pretty much the one question everyone wants to see answered, why he is still doing this over eight years in. I look forward to learn what motivates him to keep insulting people.
#185  September 13, 2018, 02:14:51 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world

So you are going to be asking him why he keeps finding cryptic ways to insult other creators? Because thats pretty much the one question everyone wants to see answered, why he is still doing this over eight years in. I look forward to learn what motivates him to keep insulting people.
That's never the kind of question I'd ask. Please keep it on topic.
#186  September 13, 2018, 02:17:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its literally all he ever gets brought up for, hes known for that and that only, insulting people continuously, for years.

Are you going to ignore everything he worked so hard to do like that? Sounds like a waste dude. its the thing that always gets brought up when hes talked about, wondering why the heck he keeps doing it.
#187  September 13, 2018, 02:22:14 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I'm going to ask again that you not derail this thread. I'm not sure what's bothering you in particular but I honestly couldn't care less about it. This isn't some defend or attack Jesuszilla thread. I ask that you respect my request.
#188  September 13, 2018, 02:24:55 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Probably because it's funny, and everyone loses their shit over it. At least that's why I, as a remarkably handsome and charismatic man, would do it.

It's not relevant to Mugen, Gaming, inspiration, work, life etc at all.. but I'm curious if he still believes black furries don't exist. (Or as we call them over at MFFA "African Amerifurs", especially the ones from London, England because they deserve it). I doubt he remembers that since it was like 5 years ago or something, and was all one off shitposting. It was humorous stuff, not insulting back and forths, just a good time.
#189  September 13, 2018, 02:31:33 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
What the fuck
#190  September 13, 2018, 02:31:39 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
As I said above, I don't ask any questions like that. JZ kept it very respectful so I don't understand the lack there of for what I asked.
#191  September 13, 2018, 02:34:35 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I'm going to ask again that you not derail this thread. I'm not sure what's bothering you in particular but I honestly couldn't care less about it. This isn't some defend or attack Jesuszilla thread. I ask that you respect my request.

Not going to ask that is a normal thing to reply, but its pretty on topic. Its all he's known for and has done towards the people around here for solid years.
Acting as if it never happens is weird when he takes so much time to do it that it literally overshadows everything else.
If you are not asking about his literal actions so its not an actual interview? Its just about the things that make him look cool and now what he does? 

As I said above, I don't ask any questions like that. JZ kept it very respectful so I don't understand the lack there of for what I asked.
He has literally been everything BUT respectful on this site and on this community, so the questions reflect that. It shouldnt be surprising that the thing we want to know are about that.
#192  September 13, 2018, 02:41:35 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
As I said I ask the same questions to everyone. No special treatment, no fluff pieces. People talk about what they want to. I'm not a journalist of any kind nor is it my job to hold people accountable for anything unrelated my questions. If that is not enough for you feel free to talk to him yourself and record it. I don't have an exclusivity deal on anything I do.
#193  September 13, 2018, 02:43:13 am
    • USA
Nice job Kame! I always enjoyed your interviews because of how you ask the same questions to everyone no matter who they are :) (Noticed that pattern long ago).

It's pretty fun to see how differently each person tackles those questions, it's actually a pretty genius move when I think about it! Hope the people who never replied in the past have some free time nowadays to be part of an interview.
#194  September 13, 2018, 03:16:01 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
This, I like the interviews because you are gray, and that is what interviewers should strive for. Nothing light, nothing dark.
#195  September 13, 2018, 03:31:08 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Thank you, it's never my intent for any of these to create any sort of hostility. Anyone with reservations with anyone I interview should be more than capable of keeping it to themselves since pretty much everyone here is an adult. In the mean time if @Jango: is available, which may not be due to the on going situation in hawaii. I'd love to speak to him next.
#196  September 25, 2018, 11:28:03 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Without too much of a delay, the next interview is live. I spoke with @Killer Kong: and as someone who was in the middle of the bigger changes from the past, it was refreshing to hear the perspective of someone who walked into a room mid chaos
#197  September 26, 2018, 12:09:31 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I just now realized TTTTTsd is Killer Kong, I've interacted more with him on twitter than here.
Great interview guys
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand

lui

#198  September 26, 2018, 07:04:22 am
    • USA
hell yeah, keep em coming, a decent amount of people passed the 10 year mark too iirc
#199  September 27, 2018, 03:23:15 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Thank you all for the kind words! I tried to answer as concisely as possible with just about everything. It was really interesting and a lot of fun! It also makes me feel old

But are there truly grown men in this world?!