YesNoOk

Street Fighter 4 Screen Pack for Mugen 1.0 (Read 20741 times)

Started by NGeo, June 03, 2010, 10:06:41 am
Share this topic:
Street Fighter 4 Screen Pack for Mugen 1.0
#1  June 03, 2010, 10:06:41 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
well ... recently i saw a lot of sf4 sp's .. but none were good lmao .. so i said to myself .. why not make a good sf 4 accurate screenpack ? so yeah .. i just started working on , il use my own rips

here are some screens :

Title Screen :

And option Screen :

thats all i got for now .. but il update this thread with new stuff , btw ... im using the RGB method on the menus and stuff .. for no color loss

Default Resolution : 1280*720
Only for Mugen 1.0
Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 08:20:08 pm by -NG3o-
Re: Street Fighter 4 Screen Pack
#2  June 03, 2010, 10:14:38 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Everything is animated for super badass look but gigantic size, or are you keeping the animations to the strict minimum ?
Re: Street Fighter 4 Screen Pack
#3  June 03, 2010, 10:18:59 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Everything is animated for super badass look but gigantic size, or are you keeping the animations to the strict minimum ?

everything as the real game ... il try to make it accurate as possible .. with animations .. etc
Re: Street Fighter 4 Screen Pack for Mugen 1.0
#4  June 04, 2010, 12:08:55 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Screw SF4, an SSF4 one would be sweet, and hell it would even be easier! :)
Although you still got some nice work there going for ya.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#5  June 04, 2010, 05:49:48 pm
    • newagemugen.pro-forums.ca/forum.htm
well ... recently i saw a lot of sf4 sp's .. but none were good lmao .. so i said to myself .. why not make a good sf 4 accurate screenpack ? so yeah .. i just started working on , il use my own rips

here are some screens :

Title Screen :

And option Screen :

thats all i got for now .. but il update this thread with new stuff , btw ... im using the RGB method on the menus and stuff .. for no color loss

Default Resolution : 1280*720
Only for Mugen 1.0

Mehh, Ryu BG has color loss, a new sf4 font system could help alot with the whole ''accurate'' thing you were going for, looking forward to seeing the select screen
#6  June 04, 2010, 07:17:33 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
this is .. its still a wip , i just started .. i hope u weren't expecting me to use the default fonts  lol what kind of sf4 sp would that be
#7  July 04, 2010, 05:03:25 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Lifebars wip .. damn i finally got some time for time .. finished all the exams

scaled cuz photobucket is a bish
#8  July 04, 2010, 06:28:00 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Is there a purpose to having the Ultra bar?
#9  July 04, 2010, 06:29:23 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
accuracy sake :p
#10  July 04, 2010, 06:47:26 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Nize man and yeah in some conversions accuracy makes things even cooler sometimes.  8)
#11  July 04, 2010, 08:00:27 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
Seems like a waste to me though if it doesn't do anything. It's just in the way. I think you could do something to spiff up the super meter more to count multiple super stocks or something.
#12  July 04, 2010, 09:07:14 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Seems like a waste to me though if it doesn't do anything. It's just in the way. I think you could do something to spiff up the super meter more to count multiple super stocks or something.

its called Street Fighter 4 screenpack ... it should be accurate not something edited ... if u dont want the revenge bar in it .. i can edit it yourself

Nize man and yeah in some conversions accuracy makes things even cooler sometimes.  8)

thanks bro
#13  July 04, 2010, 09:15:53 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
That defeats the purpose of this being called a "Street Fighter 4" screen pack       :P
#14  July 04, 2010, 09:30:08 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
If you don't do something with it, how are players gonna know exactly how many power stocks they have if there is no counter indicator? The Ultra gauge serves absolutely no purpose but to make the super gauge look dumb if you leave it has it is. It's like tacking on guard gauges to lifebars when they don't even work.

What you should do, find a nice fancy font for the numbers, and throw a counter in the middle of the Ultra Gauge, cut off the side bar of it, and maybe the ultra gauge fill/glow different colors to certain levels as the super gauge increases if such a thing is possible, and make it look nice, which is what lifebars should be.

There's a fine line between "accuracy" and making things look good, leaving an empty Ultra gauge would just look stupid. Being able to tell how much super meter you have to use is important, if you put together a lifebar that can't tell us that information, it's not practical to use at all.
Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:34:18 pm by Running Wild
#15  July 04, 2010, 10:04:29 pm
The EX bar doesn't need stocks, it's already divided up into 4 sections. --;

#16  July 04, 2010, 10:12:36 pm
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
Interesting project, good luck!  :sugoi:
#17  July 04, 2010, 11:03:27 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
The EX bar doesn't need stocks, it's already divided up into 4 sections. --;

Which would be fine and dandy for characters that can hold a maximum of four power stocks. But what if you're playing with a KOF character that can hold 5 stocks? Or what if you're using a Darkstalkers or Jojo character that has wtf stocks?
#18  July 04, 2010, 11:10:26 pm
No one said Mugen was perfect. ;P

#19  July 04, 2010, 11:29:15 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
That's why you use Mugen to build a better game.
#20  July 05, 2010, 12:04:52 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
If you don't do something with it, how are players gonna know exactly how many power stocks they have if there is no counter indicator? The Ultra gauge serves absolutely no purpose but to make the super gauge look dumb if you leave it has it is. It's like tacking on guard gauges to lifebars when they don't even work.

What you should do, find a nice fancy font for the numbers, and throw a counter in the middle of the Ultra Gauge, cut off the side bar of it, and maybe the ultra gauge fill/glow different colors to certain levels as the super gauge increases if such a thing is possible, and make it look nice, which is what lifebars should be.

There's a fine line between "accuracy" and making things look good, leaving an empty Ultra gauge would just look stupid. Being able to tell how much super meter you have to use is important, if you put together a lifebar that can't tell us that information, it's not practical to use at all.

il probably do a patch for what u requested but i will keep things as accurate as possible .. after the release il do a patch with what u suggested .

Thanks for the comments

and remember ... its still a wip