YesNoOk

SSJ GokuZ2 soundpatch update *Read first* (Read 3652 times)

Started by jweezy34, June 21, 2013, 12:44:42 pm
Share this topic:
SSJ GokuZ2 soundpatch update *Read first*
#1  June 21, 2013, 12:44:42 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
I accidentally and idiotically locked the other topic by mistake -__-  So I just made a new one before I head to class HOPEFULLY I got everything right this time

Pros:
-Engrish Goku
-Balanced voice imo(Meaning not alot of muffling or scratchyness, not too high not too low)
-Goku sounds a bit different than normal goku(Deeper voice and all)

Cons:
-I PERSONALLY In my opinion don't like the voice I used for his K. Waves(Ball version) but we'll see how it goes if people don't like it then I will change it back to his regular voices used for normal goku(Well I take that back it's actually up to balthazar lol)
-I may have missed a few things as usual lol
-Some voices are used more than once :/(Example: You might hear goku say "Take this" more than once in one combo) if it get's annoying I'll change it up sometime
-1 or 2 voices might be alittle louder/lower than other's(Could just be my ears though lol)
-No time for a video

Hope you like it ^_^

http://www.mediafire.com/?oaljltzskl4hbx4
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
Re: SSJ GokuZ2 soundpatch update *Read first*
#2  June 21, 2013, 01:16:37 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Thanks, and congrats on finally finishing it inbetween your lessons and stuff!
We'll try and give feedback later ^^!
#3  June 21, 2013, 02:39:32 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
#4  June 22, 2013, 02:01:34 am
@Balthazar: Haha well I DID promise it will be done this week didn't I :P but yeah just let me know if you like it or not lol and OH! almost forgot I don't recall giving you a jap voice for gohan and frieza already did I? or do you have that covered already?
If not I ha

@Watta: Thanks bro hope you like it ^_^
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#5  June 22, 2013, 02:07:19 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Really enjoy the voicepack. only thing is his death cry is still in japanese lol but besides that no complaints on my end.
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#6  June 22, 2013, 02:13:13 am
Really enjoy the voicepack. only thing is his death cry is still in japanese lol but besides that no complaints on my end.
Fuck I knew I missed something -_- I'll switch that up then lol
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:45:14 am by jweezy34
#7  June 24, 2013, 05:58:58 am
Sorry to bump but how does everyone feel about the K.Wave voice I used??
#8  June 24, 2013, 10:35:29 am
    • Netherlands
I like it :) Overall I really like it, using the SSJ4 deeper voice was such a good choice ;)
TIMES TEN! Was also a nice addition, damn you really know what you're doing!

Hmmm King Kai's voice you could change as well? In the car crash winpose.
I think his scream/yell for the cinematic SSJ Transformation (with the cut-out and all) could be better too, this one's a bit short.
Maybe the yell when he throws the Buu Genki Dama is a bit too 'mild' as well, he could use a voice with a bit more 'effort'.

Don't have any complains :D
#9  June 24, 2013, 12:20:45 pm
-Ok glad you like it then ^_^ lol I was thinking it was dull for some reason lol

-King kai has a voice with the car crash??? I never even noticed it tbh lol but i'll see what I can do

-His opening scream?? I think I might have something better I'll look into that indeed

-Wait is that the one where he yells "GO!!"(I Forget if he even says that lol)?? or are you talking about the voice when he goes "See ya!"
#10  June 24, 2013, 12:54:05 pm
    • Netherlands
No, I was talking about the voice when he actually tosses the Genki Dama away, in base form.
Actually the 'gooooo!!' might be good, but that's not what he has, he has a pretty generic "haaaaaAAh!"

Yeah King Kai has a voice (which is actually a japanese Dabura voice since I couldn't find a proper fitting jap King Kai voice),
he says something like "idiot" but you can put a lot of things there, like "Watch out!" or "Hey!" or whatever (he doesn't have any mouthflaps so it's easy).
#11  June 24, 2013, 01:31:36 pm
Ohhhhh ok I get what you mean now lol noted for future fix later on today

Already got king kai covered, now it's just goku's intro powerup, the genki dama throw and his death voice I gotta fix
#12  June 24, 2013, 03:09:35 pm
Ok Goku is updated
-Longer transformation intro(Hopefully it's good enough now lol)
-Death voice
-King Kai has an english voice now

*Sadly I noticed I could not change his Genki Dama throw because it is one sound all together which is used for his charge up voice :/ so unless Cy separates the two voices I really can't do anything about it sorry bro

http://www.mediafire.com/?8r25cjgrsum1y8f
#13  June 24, 2013, 03:28:48 pm
    • Netherlands
Ok, sounds awesome to me now :D! Its done!
#14  June 24, 2013, 03:40:17 pm
Mission accomplished :D!

Next up freeza and gohan :P
#15  June 24, 2013, 10:59:06 pm
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Nice update! this voice pack just got even more awesome.
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#16  June 25, 2013, 01:31:32 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Downloaded. Will extract all the sounds when time comes and include them in a single SND file with config choice, as usual.
Thanks for the hard work. :)