YesNoOk

Roster (Read 104664 times)

Started by BC, March 12, 2010, 02:19:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Roster
#41  January 03, 2011, 10:52:01 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
SNK characters is one thing dude, but once you asked for Solid Snake I think that's when you opened yourself up to get made fun of : P
#42  January 03, 2011, 10:52:26 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

I don't need a pill cuz I'm always chill, but since I am also a father and an adult here I will treat this post with the seriousness you deserve.

Sorry you found it rude for me and others to consider your guest chars crappy compilation material, but that's the way things go...and also, I guess I do have some say into this project because I make the palettes here and talk to BC and the rest of the SFA4 gang every now and then to check on the project direction and status.

Happy New Year to you and yours...Good day sir.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#43  January 03, 2011, 11:13:58 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
- Ohzemesmo

STREET FIGHTER

IS NOT SNK!

Man!! Street Fighter is a CAPCOM videogame, not your ZOMG!! COMPILATIONZZZ!!!

Hey Fel_Lop & MaxBeta, what is wrong in what Ohzemesmo said?
Sorry, I didn't get the reason for such overreacted posts.

He is giving some ideas, some are guests and non story-related (Dunno about CapCommando, but Sho is a student on the what was Guy's ninja academy, as said on NXC) and maybe it can't fits very well, but I don't think we need this.

I make the palettes here and talk to BC and the rest of the SFA4 gang every now and then to check on the project direction and status.

And I authorized BC to use some stuff, but I don't talk like this.

Serious guys, almost everyone who posted on the last topics are someone that I respect, specially Fel_Lop and Ohzemesmo, which are my friends.

So, lets back on the rails, ok?
#44  January 04, 2011, 12:27:11 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Yah Ilu, one thing is giving ideas, and another is trying to make someone's project a ZOMGfest.

I don't have anything against Ohzemesmo, just wanted to keep things in its way.

You know, I'm a Tekken&SF junkie, so things like those annoys me :P!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#45  January 04, 2011, 12:36:10 am
  • Not creating anything since ever!
    • www.flickr.com/ohzemesmo
Dude, i'm agreed with you all the way. Dispite Snake, that was just a for fun sugestion, i'm also a purist. Snake in my view would be a Darth Vader on Soul Calibur type of thing, stupid, non-canon secret.

But, most of my sugestion we're canon. Sho is related with Guy. There some others that make cameos on other games.

My only real request for this game was Haggar. Because he's must have and has been neglected from every figthing game Capcom has made.
#46  January 04, 2011, 12:57:43 am
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
My only real request for this game was Haggar. Because he's must have and has been neglected from every figthing game Capcom has made.

That is true!

BC

#47  January 04, 2011, 01:51:42 am
    • UK
As said before all suggestions are welcome :)

@ Ohzemesmo thanks for the info.

Accepting commissions

hum

#48  January 04, 2011, 04:22:00 pm
#49  January 04, 2011, 07:45:48 pm
  • He can break those cuffs!
But, most of my sugestion we're canon. Sho is related with Guy. There some others that make cameos on other games.

It can happen if one really wanted to.
Bases are Sho (obviously), Guy, and Ibuki with some Sodom arms depending on how you feel. I'd say Kenji from Red Earth for the sword attacks.
#50  January 04, 2011, 08:03:28 pm
Correct me if in wrong but a think Sho or Strider makes a cameo on Ken stage on SFA 2, the boat party stage.

By the way, that's an awesome Sho! Koju, have you ever tried a Reki? I believe you can do he justice. There's some pretty good chars on Slam Masters too. Astro, Stingrey, that crazy kabuki dude, F...ing HAGGAR! Hahahaha!

About FF chars, Prime Op has made a lot of concept edits that are open source.

Also found this topic with some edits that might interest you, BC.

http://forum.paodemugen.com.br/index.php?showtopic=7323&st=0
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:12:08 pm by Ohzemesmo
#51  January 05, 2011, 05:59:05 pm
Awesome Sho, Koju :).

About the stage he appears in, is stated just as a bonus(or else) where pleople's apprearances are not canon. For example, Darkstalkers  happens 10 years before SF and the game Sho comes from, goes 20 years after SF3. So, Sho would be, as much, a baby in SFZ time line. Probably, he can time travel but...no one knows.

- Ohze: Reki doesn't exists. It's Geki :P!
#52  January 05, 2011, 08:19:45 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/
I think you should add Alex, Sean, Twelve, Ibuki, (Loads of SF3 Characters later...)
and Makoto, But seriously, Alpha 4 Sounds prettey cool and i would love to be of help

AFAIK someone (I think marancv) converted some 3S characters into alpha style. Though they still contain lots of frames so they would stick out like a sore thumb, but then the solution would be to reduce the frames.

The 4th build (final) of this game is supposed to feature over 40+ characters, it would be cool to add some 3S characters or guest characters but as Cybaster said it wouldn't really be "alpha" anymore..

@ NG30

Thanks man and I will do  :smartass2:
k, have you got Ingrid from SFA3 In it? she was my fav.

... are you STILL reading this?
#53  January 05, 2011, 08:34:05 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Geki is one of my old dreams...

Ingrid? she sucks.
#54  January 05, 2011, 08:48:14 pm
Ingrid is extremely cheap and unbalanced. Reki, where did I get that?! HAHAHAHAHA!

Geki is also a great design go to waste. Sho time traveling could be easily explain as a malfunction on the Psycho Drive at Shadaloo's base.

BC

#55  January 05, 2011, 09:03:57 pm
    • UK
I think you should add Alex, Sean, Twelve, Ibuki, (Loads of SF3 Characters later...)
and Makoto, But seriously, Alpha 4 Sounds prettey cool and i would love to be of help

AFAIK someone (I think marancv) converted some 3S characters into alpha style. Though they still contain lots of frames so they would stick out like a sore thumb, but then the solution would be to reduce the frames.

The 4th build (final) of this game is supposed to feature over 40+ characters, it would be cool to add some 3S characters or guest characters but as Cybaster said it wouldn't really be "alpha" anymore..

@ NG30

Thanks man and I will do  :smartass2:
k, have you got Ingrid from SFA3 In it? she was my fav.

Unfortunately I know nothing about her gameplay, I've never used her as I've only played sfa3 on mame/kawaks and sfa3 on the ps1.

I'd have to get the psp version or something and take a look. I'm not overly interested in her though but we'll see.

I would love to add the sf1 cast too but finding a spriter willing to take on such a task is very slim.
Accepting commissions
#56  January 06, 2011, 12:15:20 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Either way, I don't believe Ingrid is canon.
#57  January 13, 2011, 06:45:51 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
She was plugged into A3 Max? I think? After Evolution/Jam failed hard. Im not sure why everyone hates her(kind of like Athena...). She's one of my favorites.

So did SSF4 reset some of what was actually canon? 

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#58  January 13, 2011, 10:17:34 am
- Uche: Is stated in the SF plot guide(by vasili and etc) that Ingrid is now...canon. But her appearance retcons A LOT of things in SFZ saga O.o

- Lost Avenger: SF4&SSF4 retcons a lot of stuff of the WHOLE SF universe. Dan never beating Sagat, the extinction of the Dolls project and some other stuff in SFZ seems to be...forgotten. In SFZ Dan "beats" Sagat(he left him to win, in order to acomplish is avenge), and you CLEARLY see that Cammy "sacrifices" herself for saving the other 12 Dolls in the Psycho Drive. Don't talk about Rose&Vega(dictator)'s death, Gouken's death, etc...
#59  January 13, 2011, 01:08:52 pm
- I'ven if Ingrid is cannon, which a believe is not, she still is really unbalanced for a SFA game.

- SF4 threw away most of the cannon storyline in favor of a all-star, fan fave, dream match game. Much like kof 98. I don't think SF4 should be used as basis for cannon, since this is SFA. 
#60  January 13, 2011, 01:27:36 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Ingrid can be balanced easily... I dont know how good she was in Alpha 3 though.

I was more concerned with how much time NOW passes between SF4 and SF3. Cause 20 years would make no sense unless Dudley and company can magically not age much. Im guessing maybe 4 years instead?

When does Alpha 4 actually take place timeline wise? Cause it might make a difference lol. BC was using some SF4 stuff so yeah.

Arent 2 of the dolls mentioned in SF4/SSF4? T.Hawk's lady interest/whatever she is to him(Juli) and Juni was seen in the hospital, but I dont remember which game off the top of my head. Is that what you meant by Sacrifice?

Gouken's death was explaned as "sleeping" if I remember right

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!