YesNoOk

stupid people bombing teir own country (Read 958 times)

Started by kakkoii superhero, July 20, 2009, 08:56:29 pm
Share this topic:
stupid people bombing teir own country
#1  July 20, 2009, 08:56:29 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
I hate stupid people who randomly bombing hotels at their own country, those are the stupidest of the stupidest. >:( those fanatics
Re: stupid people bombing teir own country
#2  July 20, 2009, 08:57:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
oh its fine as long as they bomb other countries?
#3  July 20, 2009, 08:58:55 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Of course.
#4  July 20, 2009, 09:09:16 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
what happened exactly, navets?
#5  July 20, 2009, 09:11:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
probably talking about Indonesia and the case where a hotel got bombed about a week ago.
Re: stupid people bombing their own country
#6  July 20, 2009, 09:14:15 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
but at least they are less stupid that way.

thing is MU canceled their asian tour visit here  :P not like I'm a big fan or anything, but still...and nowadays it is bothersome with lots of security procedures at the mall, or public places.
#7  July 20, 2009, 11:14:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
MEgaUpload was going to visit Indonesia ? cool!
#8  July 20, 2009, 11:45:57 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
you little wanker...  ;D

uops, wrong thread I guess  ;D
#9  July 21, 2009, 12:03:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
In most seriousness, most terrorists bomb their own countries, htis just serves to rprove the power of the usa media.
#10  July 21, 2009, 01:22:41 am
  • I got a PM.
In most seriousness, most terrorists bomb their own countries, htis just serves to rprove the power of the usa media.

You typed that way to fast man.

I don't see a difference between bombing your own country or another. Both types of terrorist have the same agendas.
#11  July 21, 2009, 02:25:23 am
    • Thailand
How do you feel about civil wars regarding humans rights?
#12  July 21, 2009, 04:59:23 am
  • I got a PM.
That is a hard one Rajaa. When I look back at history, some civil wars and revolutions were beneficial others were just pure shit. It is kinda like Watchman, does the ends justify the means?

A good example of a shitty one was the French Revolution. That shit did more harm than good. I say that based on the human rights violations by the revolutionist. Chad and Darfur, along with many others. They all suck ass.

I think that when it comes to civil wars, you must judge them the same way you judge a person. If a guy beats on his wife, something should be done. If a guy yells at his wife, I should mind my own business. Same with Human rights and civil wars.
#13  July 21, 2009, 05:01:33 am
all wars are civil war
#14  July 21, 2009, 05:09:56 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
No.

War = Major or largescale conflict with another entity or group.

Civil War = war amongst a nation or within a group (no separate entities).
#15  July 21, 2009, 05:12:22 am
ne separate entities ... we are all human beings so that make us sisters and brothers.

right orochi gill兄
#16  July 21, 2009, 05:18:38 am
    • Thailand
I like Tsukasa's idea, except the brothers and sisters thing.  ;P

That is a hard one Rajaa. When I look back at history, some civil wars and revolutions were beneficial others were just pure shit. It is kinda like Watchman, does the ends justify the means?

A good example of a shitty one was the French Revolution. That shit did more harm than good. I say that based on the human rights violations by the revolutionist. Chad and Darfur, along with many others. They all suck ass.

I think that when it comes to civil wars, you must judge them the same way you judge a person. If a guy beats on his wife, something should be done. If a guy yells at his wife, I should mind my own business. Same with Human rights and civil wars.

I was talking to the topic starter. <_<

Anyway, I agree with you 100% it's not always stupid for countries to fight amongst themselves, but it's not always smart either. That was exactly the point i was trying to make. :P
#17  July 21, 2009, 11:05:09 am
  • Teecucko
  • Are You Ready?
RIP Michael Jackson
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#18  July 24, 2009, 07:52:40 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
A good example of a shitty one was the French Revolution. That shit did more harm than good.
So, I guess that the development of the notion of a republic (with separate powers), and of citizenship (i.e. not a servant of the king), and of our modern notion of what a State is, is not THAT good? :P
Or the development of a conscious bourgeoisie capable of opposing their own monarchs and church?

IMHO, the French Revolution's awful consequence was Napoleon. But still, they set the basis for our modern societies. That + USA revolution (don't think I'm stripping you guys of your merit, too).
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#19  July 25, 2009, 04:28:05 am
  • I got a PM.
The french revolution was worthless. It failed and and caused the rest of the world to arm up for war. They killed most of the intelligent and educated during it. This left only a murderous mob that was heading for war, even with its ally the united states. I'm not saying they shouldn't have revolted. I'm saying that only a murdours mob would burn all that was built. Killing and burning everthing had nothing to do with revolution. You didn't see the united states burning it's own farms during it's revolution.

Castro's revloution had more planning and less death overall. Did it create a captalist superpower? No, but less death and more stability are a better pay off than what happend in france.

Napoleon was a blessing compared with the fallout that happend before he took over.

I don't judge the cause, I judge the actions of the people that execute it.

Your argument reminds of the Bush supporters here at home. Who cares that more people died without Sadam than were killed by Sadam, as long as they are free from him. Sorry I'm using different math. Stuff like quality of life, fear of death, and death toll.