YesNoOk

AI PATCHES by HJK/THH - CvS Charlie(@ndroide) and Hinata(Li_Kun and Fervicante) (Read 25707 times)

Started by hjk, October 07, 2007, 08:01:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: AI PATCHES by HJK/THH - CvS Charlie(@ndroide) and Hinata(Li_Kun and Fervican
#21  October 08, 2007, 11:13:06 am
Did I say I promised you anything? I got them, but I have tons of other things to do and sort out. Don't put words in my mouth.

And to answer your question, I cannot host them because I have a bandwidth limit on my webhost. I try my best to help out everyone I can, but I cannot help everyone. I'm only one person.

Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu (30% WIP) / MvC Meowth (0.5% Spriting Stage)

hjk

Re: AI PATCHES by HJK/THH - CvS Charlie(@ndroide) and Hinata(Li_Kun and Fervicante)
#22  October 08, 2007, 11:23:08 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Without stooping to the original poster's level, I cannot keep track of the hundreds of people a day that contact me on YouTube, e-mail, MSN, whatever. I am sorry I did not reply or something, but to publicly rip me like that because of things I have little control over is just plain rude. What do you wish to prove by publicly slandering me like that? I cannot change what happened, but your brash actions just marked you down in my book.

I have a life outside of MUGEN, and I cannot keep track of everything.

I just found it overly convenient that every time there was a suggestion of getting the chars, I always got a reply, but after that, nada.

Anyway, Honestly, I really thought that should have been said up front, rather than only after I posted this.

BTW, was there a PM from me here over MFG.

Did I say I promised you anything? I got them, but I have tons of other things to do and sort out. Don't put words in my mouth.

And to answer your question, I cannot host them because I have a bandwidth limit on my webhost. I try my best to help out everyone I can, but I cannot help everyone. I'm only one person.

With Haohmaru, you definitely said you'd Host him

For Charlie, I had a feeling you would use a technicality like that. Before I even sent you the Charlie, I noticed that in your message and was about to ask you about it, but honestly, I didn't think something so underhanded would be done.

How do you remember those messages in any form, anyway, if you're so busy, I mean??
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 11:40:05 am by Tee Hee Hee

hjk

Re: AI PATCHES by HJK/THH - CvS Charlie(@ndroide) and Hinata(Li_Kun and Fervicante)
#23  October 08, 2007, 11:26:42 am
    • Afghanistan
Ya know what... whatever.

I just noticed that I justified my own hypocricy.

but to publicly rip me like that because of things I have little control over is just plain rude. What do you wish to prove by publicly slandering me like that?

That I am sorry for.

I am always pointing that out to others and to see myself do it, is embarrassing.

I have a life outside of MUGEN, and I cannot keep track of everything.

I realize that but, you have to admit, that it is too convenient that:

- Whenever you could get the chars, I got mailed back.

- You just used a dirty technicality to try to defend youself.

How am I supposed to trust you after that. Those kinds of actions are just seriously uncalled for and are deceitful. If you didn't know that, pffft, hopefully now you do.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 11:37:34 am by Tee Hee Hee
Re: AI PATCHES by HJK/THH - CvS Charlie(@ndroide) and Hinata(Li_Kun and Fervican
#24  October 08, 2007, 04:22:21 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
HJK, do the words "mountain out of a goddamn molehill" have any meaning to you?
#25  October 08, 2007, 04:23:32 pm

How am I supposed to trust you after that. Those kinds of actions are just seriously uncalled for and are deceitful. If you didn't know that, pffft, hopefully now you do.

Am I supposed to remember every single thing that every person that contacts me gives me? Do you have any idea how massive my volume of mail is? You are not the only person in the community I who tries to contact me. I already apologized if I shut you out. I did not do it on purpose.

And it is not a technicality. It is a true statement.

Point is, you found another host. La-ti-dah, you should have moved on. You should have figured out after a substantial amount of time without a reply that I would not get back to you. However, you chose to make it a public spectacle, qwerwgrebew. You act as if I committed a grave sin or a felony. A lot of people I try to email or contact do not get back to me, but I do not slander them publicly. Totally no class.

This is not about trust anymore. I lost a great deal of respect for you, if not totally. And this will be the last thing I will say of this nonsense. I refuse to become part of another idiotic MUGEN drama.

To quote The Eagles: "Get over it. Get over it. All this whinin', and cryin', and pitchin' a fit? Get over it!"

Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu (30% WIP) / MvC Meowth (0.5% Spriting Stage)
Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 05:21:51 pm by JudgeSpear
#26  October 08, 2007, 04:35:12 pm
  • Zeh Human brain....
To the original poster and Judgespear:

I apologize if I dug to deep about what Tee Hee Hee posted about you JS.
I feel like I am the catalyst to all this...even if this was all inevitable, I think I just made it worse...
For that I would like to express my apologies once again...I'm sorry... :(

#27  October 08, 2007, 04:54:23 pm
  • baka.
I wouldn't worry about it, Sic. It would've happened anyway. If things don't go hjk's way, he acts like it's a crime against God. It's happened EVERY FUCKING TIME.
#28  October 08, 2007, 04:57:37 pm
  • Zeh Human brain....
I knew it was indeed inevitable, but like I said I feel like I made it worse...

But I guess I should listen to you and stop being a pussy...
#29  October 08, 2007, 05:45:51 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
so, tee hee is angry because judge spear said that he would host him and he did not, judge spear replies saying that he is too busy and forgot ? just get back on topic, if you have something else to fix, keep it in pms.

hjk

New #30  October 08, 2007, 08:51:18 pm
    • Afghanistan

Am I supposed to remember every single thing that every person that contacts me gives me? Do you have any idea how massive my volume of mail is? You are not the only person in the community I who tries to contact me. I already apologized if I shut you out. I did not do it on purpose.

And it is not a technicality. It is a true statement.

Point is, you found another host. La-ti-dah, you should have moved on. You should have figured out after a substantial amount of time without a reply that I would not get back to you. You act as if I committed a grave sin or a felony. A lot of people I try to email or contact do not get back to me, but I do not slander them publicly. Totally no class.

This is not about trust anymore. I lost a great deal of respect for you, if not totally. And this will be the last thing I will say of this nonsense. I refuse to become part of another idiotic MUGEN drama.

To quote The Eagles: "Get over it. Get over it. All this whinin', and cryin', and pitchin' a fit? Get over it!"

Yeah, I've calmed down now.

I understand and am sorry. I did overreact and didn't take my own advice... Mugen is a Game

I had something to say before I left, but it would only be incendiary. Normally I would fight seeing all these new posters but, yeah, there's no point.

I did want to ask this though. You said, "I got them";  was just wondering if it would have been possible for you to have replied to my mail and give me the info you are now.

However, you chose to make it a public spectacle, qwerwgrebew.

My word. :wall:
I have been trying for so long to get people to stop calling me that. It is kind of a credit issue with me.
Qwer -> My Cousin
hjk (ME) -> ME!!! (we are of different races, are from different countries, have different patches, and he gets the credit for it  :S... whatever... Game.)

HJK, do the words "mountain out of a goddamn molehill" have any meaning to you?

So true KFM. I would take a shot back, but that would only create even more of a conflict.

I wouldn't worry about it, Sic. It would've happened anyway. If things don't go hjk's way, he acts like it's a crime against God. It's happened EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Oh brother <_<

I wish you knew something about me. :sleep:

That first one -> Definitely not my fault

That second one -> Complete misunderstanding; I didn't argue

That third one -> I'll give that on to you. AI Patch vids one. I realized that I'm a bad person for what I did there :/ . Lord am I a bitch for what was behind that.

Here -> I definitely overdid it. I can't excuse my anger; 'not a morninger'.

Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 09:20:59 pm by Tee Hee Hee
#31  October 08, 2007, 09:01:37 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Flaw with inappropriate Power sets due to my negligence and my decision to check-over the code after the release *which will be updated*
I don't know if that's what you meant, but :

I finally decided to test one of your AI patch, seeing that this one didn't have any mass CNS modification.

She fights well, with some nice style, I must say, but there are some very big problem with the supers.
Thing is, she can perform them even if she doesn't have the required power. :/

This is the original code from Fervicante in the CMD:

[State -1, Rasen Enbukyaku]
type = ChangeState
triggerall = !var(59)
triggerall = roundstate = 2
triggerall = command = "Rasen Enbukyaku_a" && power >= 1000 || command = "Rasen Enbukyaku_b" && power >= 2000 || command = "Rasen Enbukyaku_c" && power >= 3000
triggerall = Statetype != A
trigger1 = (stateno = 100 && time > 4) || stateno = 104 || ctrl
trigger2 = movecontact && stateno = 200 && time = [3,7]
[...]
value = 3200

As you can see, he goes into state 3200 whatever the command you perform (weak, medium or strong), but these commands have a verification by a power trigger, so the strong version will be triggered only if Hinata has power=3000 for example.

In the CNS, you find these lines :

[State 3200, 1]
type = Varset
trigger1 = time = 0
var(2) = ifelse(command = "Rasen Enbukyaku_a", 0, ifelse(command = "Rasen Enbukyaku_b", 1, 2))

This is the part of the code that sets the variable which will send Hinata into the correct states, with the good poweradd after then.

On the other hand, this is what I can find in your AI part in the CMD :

[State -1]
type = ChangeState
value = 3200
triggerall = var(59)
triggerall = roundstate = 2
triggerall = statetype != A
trigger1 = power > 1800
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = p2movetype = A
trigger1 = p2statetype = A
trigger1 = random > 300
trigger1 = random < 340
trigger1 = p2bodydist x > -1
trigger1 = p2bodydist x < 55
trigger2 = stateno = [200, 380]
trigger2 = power > 1600
trigger2 = movehit
trigger2 = random > 310
trigger2 = random < 321
[...]

So Hinata can enter the state 3200 when she has power>1600 and connects, or when she has power>1800...
Once inside, the varset for var(2) comes in : we have (command!=Rasen Enbukyaku_a && command!=Rasen Enbukyaku_b) since there was absolutely no command (it's an AI), therefore we have var(2)=2 all the time Hinata enters the state 3200.
Having this value for var(2), she performs the strong version of the move, gets -3000 power... but had only 1600 (or a bit more) when she entered the state. :(

So, to resume :
- She'll always perform the strongest version of the super.
- She performs it while not being authorized to.

I just took the example for Rasen Enbukyaku, but it's the case for all the supers.

Not as important, but Fervicante codes the special moves more or less the same way, putting two versions of it in the same changestate in the CMD, then using a varset for var(2) once in the CNS. Therefore, the AI using no command, the var(2) is always set to 1, and Hinata always performs the strongest version of each move, removing a lot of variety from her moveset.

What you have to do to avoid this is set the value of var(2) in your changestate in the CMD, with the correct power triggers. And in the CNS, you add a var(59)=1 trigger to the varset to avoid any modification of var(2).

Good luck with your AIs.

hjk

#32  October 08, 2007, 09:08:20 pm
    • Afghanistan
- Flaw with inappropriate Power sets due to my negligence and my decision to check-over the code after the release *which will be updated*
I don't know if that's what you meant, but :

I finally decided to test one of your AI patch, seeing that this one didn't have any mass CNS modification.

So Hinata can enter the state 3200 when she has power>1600 and connects, or when she has power>1800...
Once inside, the varset for var(2) comes in : we have (command!=Rasen Enbukyaku_a && command!=Rasen Enbukyaku_b) since there was absolutely no command (it's an AI), therefore we have var(2)=2 all the time Hinata enters the state 3200.
Having this value for var(2), she performs the strong version of the move, gets -3000 power... but had only 1600 (or a bit more) when she entered the state. :(

So, to resume :
- She'll always perform the strongest version of the super.
- She performs it while not being authorized to.

I just took the example for Rasen Enbukyaku, but it's the case for all the supers.

Not as important, but Fervicante codes the special moves more or less the same way, putting two versions of it in the same changestate in the CMD, then using a varset for var(2) once in the CNS. Therefore, the AI using no command, the var(2) is always set to 1, and Hinata always performs the strongest version of each move, removing a lot of variety from her moveset.

What you have to do to avoid this is set the value of var(2) in your changestate in the CMD, with the correct power triggers. And in the CNS, you add a var(59)=1 trigger to the varset to avoid any modification of var(2).

Good luck with your AIs.

Yep, I saw exactly that  :sugoi:

I had to get that updated and was going to change the CNS around so the different levels of the hyper would trigger appropriately, and so I wouldn't necessarly have to change what's in the CMD.