YesNoOk

good chicken recipie? (Read 11928 times)

Started by c001357, August 27, 2007, 11:51:17 am
Share this topic:
good chicken recipie?
#1  August 27, 2007, 11:51:17 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
I'm thinking about lemon-butter chicken breast with wild rice.
Re: good chicken recipie?
#2  August 27, 2007, 11:54:21 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
That sounds good. :)

May I suggest adding some spices to the chicken ?

Can you send it to me by mail when it's done, I wanna taste it ?
Or perhaps you could put it on sendspace. ¯\(º_o)/¯
#3  August 27, 2007, 12:55:26 pm
  • "You'll hang for this!"
That sounds good. :)

May I suggest adding some spices to the chicken ?

Can you send it to me by mail when it's done, I wanna taste it ?
Or perhaps you could put it on sendspace. ¯\(º_o)/¯
REQUEST: LOL CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME CHICKEN WITH SPICE BY c001357 GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE
#4  August 27, 2007, 03:14:02 pm
  • Passing Through
WAREHOUSE THE CHICKEN NOW!!!
#5  August 27, 2007, 06:48:06 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
onion soup.
#6  August 27, 2007, 07:54:07 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Indian Curry
#7  August 27, 2007, 11:51:15 pm
  • Muay Thai drunk?
My codes for the perfect fried chicken
Recipe courtesy Alton Brown Mike
Show:     Good Eats
Episode:     Fry Hard 2: The Chicken (Fried)
1 broiler/fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
2 cups low fat buttermilk
2 tablespoons kosher salt
2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Flour, for dredging
Vegetable shortening, for frying

Place chicken pieces into a plastic container and cover with buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.

Melt enough shortening (over low heat) to come just 1/8-inch up the side of a 12-inch cast iron skillet or heavy fry pan. Once shortening liquefies raise heat to 325 degrees F. Do not allow oil to go over 325 degrees F.

Drain chicken in a colander. Combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Liberally season chicken with this mixture. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.

Place chicken skin side down into the pan. Put thighs in the center, and breast and legs around the edge of the pan. The oil should come half way up the pan. Cook chicken until golden brown on each side, approximately 10 to 12 minutes per side. More importantly, the internal temperature should be right around 180 degrees. (Be careful to monitor shortening temperature every few minutes.)

Drain chicken on a rack over a sheet pan. Don't drain by setting chicken directly on paper towels or brown paper bags. If you need to hold the chicken before serving, cover loosely with foil but avoid holding in a warm oven, especially if it?s a gas oven.
#8  August 28, 2007, 12:20:35 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#9  August 28, 2007, 08:07:05 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
How does everyone feel if I made a Shin Chicken edit?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#10  August 28, 2007, 08:09:54 am
  • Coming Soon?
Nah I'll just take it and add the words Orochi God Lvl 9001 and photoshop lightning bolts onto the eyes using a pencil tool and since it will obviously be more awesome than yours I'll get all the praise and youtube comments...

Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...
#11  August 28, 2007, 10:15:14 am
  • Passing Through
#12  August 28, 2007, 04:19:30 pm
My chicken is shin lvl 2, guyse!

Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#13  August 28, 2007, 05:24:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nevermind,i googled for onion soup and found the recipe.
#14  August 29, 2007, 03:39:04 am
  • He got his ass pwned
My codes for the perfect fried chicken
Recipe courtesy Alton Brown Mike
Show:     Good Eats
Episode:     Fry Hard 2: The Chicken (Fried)
1 broiler/fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
2 cups low fat buttermilk
2 tablespoons kosher salt
2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Flour, for dredging
Vegetable shortening, for frying

Place chicken pieces into a plastic container and cover with buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.

Melt enough shortening (over low heat) to come just 1/8-inch up the side of a 12-inch cast iron skillet or heavy fry pan. Once shortening liquefies raise heat to 325 degrees F. Do not allow oil to go over 325 degrees F.

Drain chicken in a colander. Combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Liberally season chicken with this mixture. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.

Place chicken skin side down into the pan. Put thighs in the center, and breast and legs around the edge of the pan. The oil should come half way up the pan. Cook chicken until golden brown on each side, approximately 10 to 12 minutes per side. More importantly, the internal temperature should be right around 180 degrees. (Be careful to monitor shortening temperature every few minutes.)

Drain chicken on a rack over a sheet pan. Don't drain by setting chicken directly on paper towels or brown paper bags. If you need to hold the chicken before serving, cover loosely with foil but avoid holding in a warm oven, especially if it?s a gas oven.
that is the perfect chicken code
#15  August 30, 2007, 03:02:12 am
  • (>'.'(0.0)
-ChicknwingsChicknwings-
#16  August 30, 2007, 03:04:40 am

Cenobite 53 said:
#17  August 30, 2007, 04:05:00 am
  • (>'.'(0.0)
-ChicknwingsChicknwings-
#18  August 30, 2007, 04:11:53 am

Cenobite 53 said:
#19  August 30, 2007, 05:14:12 am
  • He got his ass pwned
lol chicken wing i love ur sig