YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1000256 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm
Re: Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14121  October 12, 2011, 11:20:30 pm
#14122  October 12, 2011, 11:21:35 pm
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Again, throwing random insults. Your a terrible admin.

I don't think your fit for your position here. The only place I can truly see you fitting in at is 4chan. At least there you can be surrounded by assholes such as yourself.
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:29:04 pm by Shadow_Dio
#14123  October 12, 2011, 11:27:52 pm
it's not a random insult. it's completely justified. you're an absolute fucking moron for believing that you're the only one that downloaded all the characters.
#14124  October 12, 2011, 11:33:13 pm
  • Its been ages
    • USA
it's not a random insult. it's completely justified. you're an absolute fucking moron for believing that you're the only one that downloaded all the characters.

I didnt say I was the only one in my last post..... I said if it wasnt for me hosting. You would have been shit out of luck. I doubted Jesuszilla would have done what I did and host them at Trinity.

Seriously? How did you even become an Admin with such shit posting? Do you see any other Admins Cursing out members with random insults? I really cant figure out how you got the position, seeing as how you break all the forum rules. And delete my posts when I bring up Valid points. Its as if you dont want any of the other Admins to see what I said. So you dont recycle it. You delete it.
#14125  October 12, 2011, 11:37:16 pm
I didnt say I was the only one in my last post..... I said if it wasnt for me hosting. You would have been shit out of luck.
if it wasn't for you hosting them, someone else would've uploaded them. which is exactly what happened. look at how stupid you are
Seriously? How did you even become an Admin with such shit posting?
how do shitty posters get staff positions?? why don't you ask drunk ryu

also your stupid derailing posts were moved to another thread http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=63101.msg1444690#msg1444690 also none of them have any valid points whatsoever peace out
#14126  October 12, 2011, 11:48:23 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#14127  October 12, 2011, 11:53:28 pm
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Keep jumping the bandwagon. Anyone else want to direct an insult at me over absolutely nothing?

#14128  October 12, 2011, 11:57:02 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Oh ok.

Also
IRC channel on sorcery.net said:
[17:55]   MC2   just so you know Billy
[17:55]   MC2   Shadow Dio is Drunk Ryu

Your ban evasion is pretty transparent.
#14129  October 13, 2011, 12:01:30 am
  • Mugen Fighters Guild Reopens...
    • Portugal
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/guild/start.html
I think this getting a little out of hand now... I've seen this too many times lately in this forum.

Aside differences that always exist for many reasons that don't matter,
in this forum people should still treat others with respect. It's clear written in the forum rules.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62286.0

And being an admin or moderator does not give people the right to bypass it, and by contrary give an example...

I believe it's your fate to be here. It's your destiny.
#14130  October 13, 2011, 12:03:35 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
You've missed a lot on Drunk Ryu, Nunor.
#14131  October 13, 2011, 12:09:21 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Yes. I am Drunk Ryu. But I am completely different now opposed to how I was back then. (When I was first banned from here)

I didn't ask any of you to like me, but to direct insults at me when none were directed at any of you shows that it is you that has not changed a bit.

Search my posts.... Show me where I directly attacked any of you for any reason? Show me where any of my posts as Shadow_Dio are offensive or insulting to any of you? There is none. And all I want is the respect that any other member is given. Not bashed and followed thread to thread.

Also gill. That wasn't me posting on your whatever its called. I'm not the only one that hates you. But I have better things to do with my time then follow your stupid twitter thing.
#14132  October 13, 2011, 12:11:05 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
You're no different.
#14133  October 13, 2011, 12:14:29 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Care to show me how i'm no different? Like I stated before I didn't post those things on your springs forum page thing.

And if you cared to search through my posts here you can clearly see I am different then how i was when I first started Mugen.

All I ask is you all leave me alone.
#14134  October 13, 2011, 12:16:39 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
gosh those people on the internet make me so mad that i HATE them
#14135  October 13, 2011, 12:17:55 am
    • USA
This is silly, and it's not like the guys from MFFA count as "MFG" members anyway.

First off, There are quite a few MFFA members here. You need to stop acting like a dick hole.

Secondly, I didn't upload or host his creations UNTIL his creations went offline. I am the only one to inform ALL of you that his stuff had been updated. Couple days later he took his works offline. I considered it an offline creation and hosted his stuff for people to be able to get.

So don't go trying to blame this on MFFA. If it weren't for me. Most of you would probably have been shit out of luck.

I don't want to blame you guys for Warusaki's retirement. You hosted his stuff after he went online. But he's probably mad at you aswell for hosting his stuff without his permission.

Also anybody else contacted Warusaki to explain him that TM hosted fucking patches instead of fullchars? Seems like he got it all wrong >_>.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:22:27 am by Rednavi
#14136  October 13, 2011, 12:22:17 am
Yes. I am Drunk Ryu. But I am completely different now opposed to how I was back then. (When I was first banned from here)
you haven't changed. http://forum.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?topic=146585.0
even though you're toning down the insults here, it's merely a facade. if you had really changed you wouldn't post shit like that at all. you're a fake. and you're still a really bad poster that doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.

Also anybody else contacted Warusaki to explain him that TM hosted fucking patches instead of fullchars? Seems like he got it all wrong >_>.
i sent him a pm explaining the situation but i'm not counting on a reply
#14137  October 13, 2011, 12:23:19 am
    • USA

LOL try harder Shadow_DIO. Don't be so obvious, insulting me an OG via Formspring? At the same time? :P
re: re: re: re: re
#14138  October 13, 2011, 12:28:47 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You're no different.
I beg to differ. Shadow DIO really hasn't done any acting up until recently. I don't see him running around here going "fucking fags and dykes" and shit.

But Shadow DIO, really, drop the argument, it's clear you're not going to get to anyone with it. They've set their minds.
Re: you must register at mffa before reading this thread
#14139  October 13, 2011, 12:34:17 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
you haven't changed. http://forum.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?topic=146585.0
even though you're toning down the insults here, it's merely a facade. if you had really changed you wouldn't post shit like that at all. you're a fake. and you're still a really bad poster that doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.
First off, That is MI's Random Insanity. That kind of stuff is allowed there. Secondly, My posts are fine. Your the one with pages apon pages of shit posting, try having a gander looking through your own post history here on this forum. I'am still amazed you even retained your Admin status after all the shit you have continued to be posting.

LOL try harder Shadow_DIO. Don't be so obvious, insulting me an OG via Formspring? At the same time? :P

Again, that wasn't me.   :-\
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:41:21 am by Shadow_Dio
Re: you must register at mffa before reading this thread
#14140  October 13, 2011, 01:12:40 am
    • Thailand
Do the "no ban evasion" and the "no alternate account" rules mean nothing?