YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1883705 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#461  January 23, 2015, 10:51:23 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
here's the "inspiring Muse, more known as the God of Death" palette for Yun, in case of drex returns someday
Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:58:17 pm by ShadowArm
#462  January 29, 2015, 09:02:05 pm
    • USA
in case of drex returns someday

I'm probably unaware of what's going on with, but is Drex having some sort of project related to Yun (adding new sprites to Yun, or add extra CS) or do you think he's gonna CS Yun? If it's the latter, I'm the one who finished CS'ing Yun long ago.

HUGE thanks to Varo_Hades for helping me CS Gouki! The CS is finished, I just need a couple more palettes so I can release the patches while I adapt Waru's/P.o.T.S/mwryly's palettes for the CS.
#463  January 30, 2015, 01:06:01 am
Yep. I never mentioned Yun publicly and only did one test sprite. Still may do Kyosuke, but idk when.
#464  January 30, 2015, 06:29:15 am
  • Raging Fist
I have 3 handy for Gouki :).
LP,LP,MK+HP (The special Third Strike Pal)

Lost in 119 Way (E-Gouki)

and my personal favorite: DECISIVE BATTLE AT GUARDIAN DOGS TEMPLE (SVC CHAOS Portrait Shin Gouki)

#465  January 30, 2015, 02:51:09 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
I'll be back today with a few more when I get some ideas.
D'ohki

#466  January 30, 2015, 07:09:01 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
in case of drex returns someday

I'm probably unaware of what's going on with, but is Drex having some sort of project related to Yun (adding new sprites to Yun, or add extra CS) or do you think he's gonna CS Yun? If it's the latter, I'm the one who finished CS'ing Yun long ago.

HUGE thanks to Varo_Hades for helping me CS Gouki! The CS is finished, I just need a couple more palettes so I can release the patches while I adapt Waru's/P.o.T.S/mwryly's palettes for the CS.

Yep. I never mentioned Yun publicly and only did one test sprite. Still may do Kyosuke, but idk when.

then sorry if i was dumb =(, i thought that you stopped with yun and i confused you with drex

but we managed to summon drex!

how it goes the progress with our favorite rogue mutant and morrigan's CS =D?

@froz: Stone Gouki Elemental
#467  January 31, 2015, 05:17:52 am
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA

#468  January 31, 2015, 07:24:48 am
how it goes the progress with our favorite rogue mutant and morrigan's CS =D?

Life changing stuff happened. Went back to Rogue only to find out I may have resized her wrong meaning I'd have to redo a lot of sprites. Haven't built up the desire to tackle that yet.
I have to remember how I planned to separate Morrigan's bats on her legs. I know it was really time consuming. Wondering if it's even worth it considering how many creators have already run off and did other things with the separation that's already available. May just move straight on to Kyosuke.
#469  January 31, 2015, 08:00:55 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
No man, you must finish Rogue. I say it's a pain in the butt, going back and resizing the sprites. Still, it will be worth the time and effort for it. It will be the first of course and only of her kind. please keep up the hard work Drex, for 2015 just finish strong.
#470  January 31, 2015, 08:16:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I remember she looked really good, what's wron with the resize?
#471  January 31, 2015, 09:57:18 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
@drex finish rogue, my old bucket acc still has some palletes with yours and rajaa's name on it!

also, she looks perfect
Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:42:39 am by ShadowArm
#472  January 31, 2015, 10:42:35 pm
    • Argentina
I know it's a pinch late since you already updated the issues with Gouki but I made another palette. I always loved it.

SF3_MP

It can be used for Gouki or Shin Gouki, I always felt it like a default palette for Shin Gouki.
#473  February 01, 2015, 10:17:14 pm
    • USA
#474  February 01, 2015, 11:49:40 pm
Good

Based on this that pretty much just leave the eyes, glasses, hands, jacket lining (a navy blue shade shows up sometimes), and support characters. I'm not interested in separating his collar anymore since I couldn't make any good palettes with it.

If you want to send me what you have I should e able to finish off the Kyosuke stuff in a few days.
I remember she looked really good, what's wron with the resize?
She may still be a bit too wide. Some of her animations didn't match up when facing upward or diagonal meaning I may have scaled her wrong. I have to look at the files again to make sure I wasn't just seeing things.
#475  February 03, 2015, 12:42:17 am
    • USA
New template. This one is most likely to be a side project because of the insane amount of CS. If there's too much CS, drop some feedback (I need to fix his mask pattern on his head):

#476  February 03, 2015, 01:05:23 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#477  February 03, 2015, 01:08:48 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Holy cow!! Yeah man, way too much

DW

#478  February 03, 2015, 01:12:14 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Lol! That's what's up. IDK man, maybe you should tone it down just for your own sake. :P I was considering possibly making a Raiden myself. As to throw away the assumption people have come to that I don't like grapplers... :ninja: Though if you want to make it that extensive, who am I to question it? It's your world, Uncle.
#479  February 03, 2015, 01:18:44 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Even if it is greatly awesome i feel it may be to much
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#480  February 03, 2015, 01:24:50 am
THATS WAY TOO MUCH.
No such thing as too much CS.  Seriously though, I think you could do without having the pecs/straps separated.  I get that you were going for his Andre the Giant get-up, but I don't think it works too well with how he's sprited.