YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1923661 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#941  May 11, 2017, 08:57:18 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know of any extra sprites that were done with the CS Froz and I did for Charlie/Nash a while back?  I remember seeing a few and can go digging, but if someone already has them in one place that would be great.

I intend to get everything together and put it in the Resource Release thread for color separated sprites.
Isn't there a post with complied SFFs of a load of different characters that include custom sprites and whatnot? I don't have a link handy, but it may be one of the stickied posts on here. I'd suggest trying there first.  There's tons of extra sprites in there
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#942  May 11, 2017, 09:54:49 pm
    • USA
Are you talking about the sprites I sent you? The run & SFV stuff?
#943  May 13, 2017, 03:39:03 am
    • USA
If anyone is interested in CSing any Capcom or SNK characters I am offering to go half with you, or help you get situated to where you are comfortable. Just putting it out there.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I'd have liked to get that Shermie done, that Bulleta etc. Naturally I will do these myself regardless at whichever whenever point.
@2RudeX: Can help you with this, if interested. The Hanzo/Fuuma same deal, we can knock em out.

If you would like assistance learning how to make pals.
Pals by DT
There are still many individuals interested in making content even if they don't actively use forums. Choice is yours.
#944  May 13, 2017, 04:58:43 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
You guys CS characters that you are creating or you just pick any sprite sheets and CS them?
 I would like to help and try it too.
#945  May 13, 2017, 05:13:31 am
    • USA
Both! You can choose whomever you want though. In most cases you'd do a character you'd make or someone else would so it'd be put to use. There are various methods as well, such as any of the tuts found here, or videos(we will be making more videos of various things)

Not limited to only that though.
Ripping

Spriting
Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 05:18:06 am by ReixSeiryu
#946  May 13, 2017, 07:10:31 am
Bit off topic but who is the one making these sprites? As in the ones I see here the Goenitz or the new ones in your videos.
#947  May 13, 2017, 07:45:18 am
    • USA
It's not off topic. My brother. That video is an alternate method of color separation. You can check out his channel & see as much.
#948  May 13, 2017, 08:03:57 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
hmm I see... Yeah i'm aware of the tuts here in the guild i'm watching them, my first attempt was nakoruru, but it ws just the hair from the clothes, and I did with Fighter Factory 3 but i think there are better and faster methods than this one. Wish i could sprite but i don't know how to draw :/
#949  May 13, 2017, 08:24:50 am
    • USA
I made a basic CS tutorial for us noobs. It's on my channel, check it out. We tend to often try to come up with multiple methods to expedite the process of doing so many characters simultaneously at a consistent rate. I used to say the same thing. There is nothing you can't learn how to do, the point of this is that we all literally just started to do all of this ourselves. Starting with basic Sprite edits & kinda make your way up. Each of us, in general terms referring to everyone, has a knack for something, but you have to start somewhere. It's all about if you "really" want to learn. If you want we can revisit that Nakoruru, get it done.
#950  May 13, 2017, 10:20:49 am
    • Canada
I'd have liked to get that Shermie done, that Bulleta etc. Naturally I will do these myself regardless at whichever whenever point.
@2RudeX: Can help you with this, if interested. The Hanzo/Fuuma same deal, we can knock em out.

Hell yeah, man. However, her CS was done by Senorfro and Drex so I couldn't offer any assistance with that. But anything else you need I'll be glad to lend a hand. I'll be putting out a new update for her anyway. How far along are you on this?
#951  May 13, 2017, 05:46:00 pm
I wish I could do this kind of stuff and be helpful. But I just don't have the drive or really any pushing force to do it.
Maybe in another life or something....however perhaps in the future i'll try to just fix the coding of characters who'd need it.
#952  May 13, 2017, 09:40:31 pm
    • USA
Just have to finish the arms/hands & the rest of that chest area. I'm working on various things at the moment, like replicating Jedah's glow on his blood & cs, but after Jhun I'll finish it. The arms are the most difficult, feet easiest for obvious reasons.

I don't really blame you for not being motivated, you wouldn't be the first, nor the last. Its not easy. All I said was specifically for those who still have interest in content and less about random discussion, but nothing wrong with that either.
#953  May 15, 2017, 03:40:56 am
    • USA
Decided to try picking things back up. Would say she's about 60-70%-ish done.

No color table, sorry. I think I picked up every color tho.
Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:47:26 am by ni-aru
#954  May 15, 2017, 03:43:43 am
Hey that's pretty good.
#955  May 15, 2017, 08:16:04 am
    • USA
So what do you want to do with that? I can certainly put it to use, or as I previously said complete. Not to mention if you really wanted to learn Leon here is a great opportunity.
#956  May 15, 2017, 11:45:00 am
    • USA
Oh, it's a palette template. My bad.
#957  May 15, 2017, 04:36:04 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
So what do you want to do with that? I can certainly put it to use, or as I previously said complete. Not to mention if you really wanted to learn Leon here is a great opportunity.

Sorry I forgot to answer, yeah the Nakoruru I talked about I finished the hair, i was just messing around with the CS to get used to it, but i really want to learn, i will start with a new sprite sheet, the problem is choosing a character to start, something that can be used.
#958  May 16, 2017, 06:14:58 am
    • USA
Well usually, I've seen that people usually do an already existing character. That way the character is already done, you'd just be updating them. Not too many people making characters like that to wait on it, really up to what you personally like. Could alternatively make your own characters as well.
#959  May 20, 2017, 12:16:56 am
Isn't there a post with complied SFFs of a load of different characters that include custom sprites and whatnot? I don't have a link handy, but it may be one of the stickied posts on here. I'd suggest trying there first.  There's tons of extra sprites in there
Charlie's not in there.  I do recall seeing a handful of animations in the Graphics section for Chuck, I'll just have to dig through some threads.
Are you talking about the sprites I sent you? The run & SFV stuff?
I have those, I just recall seeing some other stuff as well.

Thanks though, guys.
#960  May 21, 2017, 03:24:16 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Well usually, I've seen that people usually do an already existing character. That way the character is already done, you'd just be updating them. Not too many people making characters like that to wait on it, really up to what you personally like. Could alternatively make your own characters as well.

Yeah I'll CS characters that already exists but so many characters are already done, I don't want to waste time, you know?
I'll look for characters that are not CS yet. I intend to learn how to make characters as well but for now I'll begin with CS. Thanks man.