#61  September 28, 2012, 11:00:10 pm
  • "Lone Wolf"
    • USA
Thats good news Brock thanks!
Re: Hello..
#62  September 28, 2012, 11:08:12 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
yeah no problem, so hopefully we should all be back home before the end of the weekend if all goes right  :yippi:
#63  September 28, 2012, 11:16:28 pm
  • "Lone Wolf"
    • USA
#64  September 29, 2012, 12:26:53 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
we will ryon contacted me on skype hes flying home right now and the site should go up shortly after he gets home if not before that.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#65  September 29, 2012, 12:28:10 am
    • USA
we will ryon contacted me on skype hes flying home right now and the site should go up shortly after he gets home if not before that.

god damn that cant happen fast enough , so we can get the hell out of this place
#66  September 29, 2012, 12:32:59 am
  • I see you.
I really don't hate guild at all. Its just not home. I still post here regularly.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#67  September 29, 2012, 12:38:23 am
    • USA
honestly i dont hate the forum itself, its very up to date  just how when a person & not just me has a different out look on things , it turns into an insult fueled argument over nothing & sometimes a ban , fallowed by a public mocking of the person they banned & ofcourse i have Elder under my signature & it gets thrown in my face like its this big deal , that im part of that over on MFFA , when the people who were attempting to mock it , has not a single damn clue as to why im called that , not a one , so itll all be oever tomorrow & i could care less for some of the people here , ido respect Jmorphman ( hope i got that right) but a few others can take that guy who shot himselfs place , i really dont care, well truth be told i really dont care either way, i gotta go get my family dinner  , ill see u guys at Home , Later  :yippi:
#68  September 29, 2012, 01:04:13 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
How about you get some manners, and act in a sensible way, you are talking like a thug and painting yourself like a idiot.
You just wished people who didn't agree with you to shoot themselves in the head, yet you have no idea why people would dislike you?
Thats no way to behave, thats no way to act.
If you want to act that way, you can leave this site.

This isnt a chat ladies and gentlemen!

Welcome to all newcomers, we hope to see you active in many threads to come!
Ask a mod anything if you need help, try to aid each others out, dont act thuggish and dumb and make your mommas proud.
Go out and about, comment on the many releases, a whole world of authors out there that will benefit from your attention.

#69  September 29, 2012, 01:06:47 am
  • I see you.
nice introduction iced rofl. to be fair I think zombie is talking about certain people who do not know how to be nice. I can understand his feelings hes had bad experiences here.

#70  September 29, 2012, 01:09:12 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Thanks for the welcome......
#71  September 29, 2012, 01:09:29 am
    • USA
How about you get some manners, and act in a sensible way, you are talking like a thug and painting yourself like a idiot.
You just wished people who didn't agree with you to shoot themselves in the head, yet you have no idea why people would dislike you?
Thats no way to behave, thats no way to act.
If you want to act that way, you can leave this site.

This isnt a chat ladies and gentlemen!

Welcome to all newcomers, we hope to see you active in many threads to come!
Ask a mod anything if you need help, try to aid each others out, dont act thuggish and dumb and make your mommas proud.
Go out and about, comment on the many releases, a whole world of authors out there that will benefit from your attention.

.................  like i said Guys ill see u at our home
#72  September 29, 2012, 01:13:19 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Laharl.
Everyone can have bad times anywhere, if you carry a rock over your head all the time you are just going to get more "bad times". He shouldnt be waving that rock about if he doesnt want to be portrayed as the guy waving a rock about.

Ive had arguments with people here and there far before i was ever even a mod, that never meant i would go to places already in the mindset to try to pick up fights and make myself look thuggish, far from it , I tried to approach people with the respect I believed I should be treated with.

#73  September 29, 2012, 01:20:21 am
    • USA
nice introduction iced rofl. to be fair I think zombie is talking about certain people who do not know how to be nice. I can understand his feelings hes had bad experiences here.

they werent all bad ive met alot of nice people on here as well , even made a few new friends, but ive also witness constant mockery of people by said Staff members & regular ass kisses alike , i mean come on a public staff post that is full of nothing but shit talking the people they have banned, totally uncalled for, totally childish & totally unnecessary  , how can that be justified in anyway ,that wouldnt sound like anything other than " because we can" & all of the static that was started with me today, yes was started with me , was because i didnt feel sorry for a dead criminal & had a difference of opinion & then was berated & insulted for it  ,then it turned into personal attacks & i attacked back & im the bad guy, fine with me i really, REALLY could careless about all that has transpired , ill let it go & continue on my merry way with this place as ive always had , so like i said Ill see all of u guys at our Mugen Home this week end , Later  :dio:
#74  September 29, 2012, 01:21:57 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

Really?  Being asked to to not act like a complete jerk is too much for you?  Get over yourself, dude.  You can't go around insulting everyone who disagrees with you, and then try to play victim when they tell you to stop.  That's not how human interaction works, and it's certainly not how it works here either.

That being said, I'd also like to welcome all of the MFFA refugees.  Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the rest of the staff for help if you have questions.
#75  September 29, 2012, 01:22:30 am
    • USA
Laharl.
Everyone can have bad times anywhere, if you carry a rock over your head all the time you are just going to get more "bad times". He shouldnt be waving that rock about if he doesnt want to be portrayed as the guy waving a rock about.

Ive had arguments with people here and there far before i was ever even a mod, that never meant i would go to places already in the mindset to try to pick up fights and make myself look thuggish, far from it , I tried to approach people with the respect I believed I should be treated with.

i will apologize to u ice if i rubbed u the wrong way , u seem to be one of the good ones , hopefully youll rub off on some of the rest, take care

Posted: September 29, 2012, 01:24:05 am

Really?  Being asked to to not act like a complete jerk is too much for you?  Get over yourself, dude.  You can't go around insulting everyone who disagrees with you, and then try to play victim when they tell you to stop.  That's not how human interaction works, and it's certainly not how it works here either.

That being said, I'd also like to welcome all of the MFFA refugees.  Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the rest of the staff for help if you have questions.

when was i ever " Asked "  anything,  & im not being a smart ass , i really do want to know , i was never asked anything, i gave my opinion on something & because it was different i was evil & deserved to be attacked, but i mean damn its just the net, its not real life so its really no big deal & id love nothing more than to forget it all happened
Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 01:28:48 am by ZombieBrock
#76  September 29, 2012, 01:27:42 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Twas me, in my post i Implicity asked you to behave in a less aggressively way.

Brock, approach people with the respect you think YOU yourself should be given by others, as it is now you are acting as a jerk and trying to look sensible over it, and its really uncalled for.

If someone wants to be rude to you it should be from their interactions, not baited by your bad interactions with them, as a grown man you should know that about human interaction.

And sure things can escalate in an argument but they take a time and a point to escalate not just randomly escalation with no sense.

#77  September 29, 2012, 01:34:31 am
    • USA
Twas me, in my post i Implicity asked you to behave in a less aggressively way.

Brock, approach people with the respect you think YOU yourself should be given by others, as it is now you are acting as a jerk and trying to look sensible over it, and its really uncalled for.

If someone wants to be rude to you it should be from their interactions, not baited by your bad interactions with them, as a grown man you should know that about human interaction.

And sure things can escalate in an argument but they take a time and a point to escalate not just randomly escalation with no sense.

u seem to have a very good head on your shoulders Iced , have a nice night  & when its back up feel free to visit all of us at Mugen free for all
#78  October 10, 2012, 06:36:11 pm
  • "Lone Wolf"
    • USA
Im just not going to say anything lol