YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854614 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3121  August 22, 2014, 09:21:07 pm
he is doing this for him but people like what he is doing he is not really doing this to be accepted by people this is what he want's not for people but for him
and if people like it then that's fine

if he does not ever want to get or use feedback he is doing what he wants and doing it on purpose there is no reason to keep talking about what a bad job some of you guys think he is doing

as long as some people like his works he is fine to continue
we can't do anything about this but make our version if we care about the fighting community

mocking him is not worth it
not even solving anything but wasting time

we can only wait for a version some of you will like

this has been going on for a while if you know the result then why care about his stuff but as long as some people like his stuff
he will continue

this is his way of being a creator
not making perfect or done characters

but making them because he can (I think)?
#3122  August 22, 2014, 09:59:07 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
if you dont like the guys shit and your feedback doesnt work leave him alone cause theres nothing else you can do

if you try to be an asshole about it you just look like a dick and it might win you points with other people laughing at him but in the grand scheme of things it means jack squat. thats my opinion

on the sprite itself, there was no context to it so it couldve been taken anyway, i definitely dont think it was needed but you cant say it was objectively malicious. he could just be posting that sprote cause his animation work reminds him of that. frankly theres no problem with that.
#3123  August 23, 2014, 03:35:55 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
There's a simplest solution: if you don't want to see more Chu posts, there's an option called "Ignore user" ;) sadly that doesn't work with created posts in boards, you should be add that option, too, admins.

By my side, I'm tired of this in all cases: making constructive feedback, saying "this is shit" and even mocking him. In all cases, it's waste of time and words and a lot of you already should know this, why still complaining about him and his works?? I just prefer to ignore his threads, being WIPS or releases, and you should make the same (or use the "Ignore User" feature). Even those pages dedicated to him are a waste of space here, move on people

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#3124  August 23, 2014, 03:44:47 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
The situation's been resolved and I already said why I didn't ignore him in that thread.
#3125  August 23, 2014, 04:57:36 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Unless you've sent him a PM or two explaining why what he was doing was wrong, I think you were a little fast in soft-banning crazymike.

The guy was indeed spamming, but with a project that used the same sprites as blackscale's project.
Maybe he's new to Mugen forums, just wanted to show off the project somehow, and thought this was a good place to do so.
I told him to create a topic in the WIP section if he wanted to promote this project (but then realized you already banned him).
#3126  August 23, 2014, 05:09:44 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I sent him a pm after deleting his first 2 posts explaining him why were they deleted. His reply was an empty quote (no questions, no insults, no nothin'). "Huh,  at least he got the message through, I guess" I said. Then a few minutes later he did the exact same thing again.
#3127  August 23, 2014, 07:49:18 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Sorry, if I'm posting in the wrong thread, but why cannot I change my avatar anymore?
Is it because of that Titiln accident? If yes, then I can tell you that I will use the avatar changing more wisely from now, but please let me change my avatar again, so I can go back to square one again.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#3128  August 23, 2014, 07:56:19 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yes at the moment you are still in cursed status and cannot change your profile.

This is something you'll have to earn back as well. I can't in good judgement remove any restrictions made before a ban right as soon as you get back from the ban.
#3129  September 07, 2014, 10:02:28 am
I saw you're checking if eliott and ralfab are the same guy, but check ZORRO671 too, he posts like them/him.
#3130  September 07, 2014, 12:08:14 pm
Iced mentioned that zorro's ip didn't match those two (not that it means a whole lot but based on that it can't be said that they're the same). Doesn't say it now but that was what was posted originally.

I also believe multi-accounting should be at least a week (if not 2wks to a month). Knowingly doing it involves purposely being deceptive (unlike someone losing their cool which can happen to the best of us).
#3131  September 07, 2014, 04:11:32 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I've been saying the same thing for years.
#3132  October 10, 2014, 06:36:42 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
you could also make the hel iori ban permanent, remember that one of the reasons he only got reported once is because the rest of the people who read the topic got him on ignore (plus some of the few ones who don't asked how to put him there). he also does not speak/read english so the only topic in which he can kidn fo post is the topic in which all the users ignore him.
#3133  October 11, 2014, 12:24:46 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
He also manged to eran the dislike of the few people willing to help him.

And tokdiscos (the only person who thinks helliori wasright) is already telling us to "eat dicks".
#3134  October 11, 2014, 01:18:13 am
No, he said "penne" which is a type of pasta = he wanted to offend me in a "racial"/xenophobic way. What an idiot!
Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 01:36:20 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#3135  October 11, 2014, 01:21:06 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Seems they don't learn, do they? ::)
#3136  October 11, 2014, 01:26:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
racist or homophobic, you decide.
#3137  October 11, 2014, 01:35:50 am
I'm sorry, instead of racist I meant xenophobe.
#3138  October 24, 2014, 11:52:34 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Yamcha8 is obviously Goku6 who i believe is permabanned for doing almost exactly what he's doing now.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3139  October 25, 2014, 12:10:40 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:20:46 am by Toonar12X
#3140  October 25, 2014, 12:11:43 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
No, by continuously making the same exact topic over and over in spite of various warnings, bannings, etc. Ignorance is not a ban-worthy offense.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?