Started by Cyanide, July 29, 2007, 02:17:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: Kirby Released
#21  August 04, 2007, 01:17:42 am
yay kirby!!!!

<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> <('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')>

#22  August 06, 2007, 09:28:10 pm
Sweet^^ I really like this Kirby, he's awesome.
#23  August 08, 2007, 10:02:47 pm
  • Still in Prison...
nice kirby! one special should be a UFO for 30 seconds with unlimited ammo. but the specials here are good too. :yes:

Been Through Worse....
#24  August 08, 2007, 11:06:40 pm
I think you did a really good job on this char. I agree with p.o.t.s on the hadouken special. It does feel like it should be 1 hit. Also, since I ws so used to Kirby 64, I thought I was going to be able to move while using his down down A/B/C specials.

I love this char, definite add to my roster. :)
#25  August 09, 2007, 02:11:51 am
he is so small man I can hardly see him lol I love this kirby
#26  August 09, 2007, 12:17:20 pm
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
I love kirby... you are god..
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#27  August 09, 2007, 07:41:40 pm
Luvin it.
#28  August 11, 2007, 04:21:08 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
*During one of his intros I managed to move during it. I'm not sure which one it was or how it happened but it did.
*Seems a bit underpowered. It takes forever to win a fight with him. I dunno maybe I just suck.
*Maybe for that one hadouken that looks like an electricity ball you could have a shock palFX for the opponent.
*For the Paint Vortex, maybe you could have a different palfx for each color of paint that hits the opponent. Just a suggestion though.

Pretty fun to play with, if you ask me. I nearly beat G. Rugal with him after using him a bit.
#29  August 11, 2007, 04:24:11 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
I find it ironic that this is close to Kirby's actual size.  (8 inches)  o_O
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#30  August 11, 2007, 04:33:32 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
*During one of his intros I managed to move during it. I'm not sure which one it was or how it happened but it did.
Parasol, i sent him to state 52 when he hits ground, it gives control back...

*Seems a bit underpowered. It takes forever to win a fight with him. I dunno maybe I just suck.
Possibly on both counts  ;P. I tend to underpower when i'm making things up. When i've got something to base it on fine but making it up, less is better.

*Maybe for that one hadouken that looks like an electricity ball you could have a shock palFX for the opponent.
Thats going in.

*For the Paint Vortex, maybe you could have a different palfx for each color of paint that hits the opponent. Just a suggestion though.
Thats not, aside from anything else the ball animations are defined via anim+random%4 so i can't really tell which ball i'm throwing out. Oh and they're projectiles rather than helpers.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#31  August 11, 2007, 04:38:38 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Thats not, aside from anything else the ball animations are defined via anim+random%4 so i can't really tell which ball i'm throwing out. Oh and they're projectiles rather than helpers.
You could use a VarRandom, then use it to set both the anim and palfx.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#32  August 13, 2007, 09:43:14 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
over all i love it i love kirby so hey your great thanks