YesNoOk

Graphic contest: Gohan's special outfit show (Read 190977 times)

Started by Balthazar, November 08, 2013, 10:05:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gohan Z2: Kibito presents; Gohan's special outfit show (contribution thread)
#81  November 11, 2013, 01:15:06 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
Re: Gohan Z2: Kibito presents; Gohan's special outfit show (contribution thread)
#82  November 11, 2013, 01:31:00 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#83  November 11, 2013, 02:37:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#84  November 11, 2013, 02:49:36 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#85  November 11, 2013, 03:10:38 pm
    • Brazil
***original by Daeron

Daeron just tried adding the hair to see how it looks : p
#86  November 11, 2013, 03:15:49 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
That part of my comment wasn't directed at you :P It was directed at people saying it wasn't beffiting of Gohan to wear like, a Gi based off Ryu or something. Yet, it seems fine to have him cross-dress... Regardless if Bomberman or Gohan have anything related/in common, I like what you did with that. I'd like to see the alt version with him wearing the helmet as well. :)
Oh don't worry, I was just saying that Bomberman and Gohan do the same thing >:U I dunno, I've tried to enter Bomberman for Frieza's soldier's thread too.
But yeah, going out of character can be kinda funny too.

I just tried doing the helmet over Gohan, I'd have to do some editing to Gohan to get his face to fit in right, Too lazy to do it right now.
#87  November 11, 2013, 04:23:09 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
***original by Daeron

Daeron just tried adding the hair to see how it looks : p

humm... needs to be a lot bigger,  like gokus sice, and the form doenst convince me a lot, but its great, not a fan of giving Gohan wigs thou...
#88  November 11, 2013, 04:36:13 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

Updated Colors and sprite a little, Nothing major, made him abit more..."Anime"
#89  November 11, 2013, 06:09:26 pm
    • Argentina
I think you've already done the Saiyan Armor... If I didn't read wrong but well I finished my version and I wanted to share it though. Also it's my frist try on Z2 Style, if you want to edit or change something do it please, I think it doesn't look good at all :)

I updated it again (I changed the boots, they're those Balthazar did for Saiyaman and I fixed some other parts)

(The white colors are from Saiyaman)
Spoiler: Old Saiyan Armor (click to see content)
Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:01:27 am by Lt. Hades
#90  November 11, 2013, 06:11:55 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
That looks awesome. But isn't that armor supposed to include those shoulder pads, like Vegeta's armor??
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#91  November 11, 2013, 06:13:07 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#92  November 11, 2013, 06:17:40 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#93  November 12, 2013, 08:56:57 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
???

Official artwork btw
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#94  November 12, 2013, 09:35:47 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#95  November 12, 2013, 12:01:15 pm
    • Argentina
I did the armor when Goku trains Gohan in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and yep, it's on the Cell Saga
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#96  November 12, 2013, 01:18:38 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Never fear, I did the other one as well:

Lt. Hades; your armor sprite isn't too bad, the only thing that looks off is the ab armor, it's too triangular shaped.
Eh looking at my own sprites, they are the same! Well I didn't really touch that part, that's from Daeron :O
#97  November 12, 2013, 01:22:31 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#98  November 13, 2013, 08:47:17 pm
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba

because super heroes!
#99  November 13, 2013, 10:11:49 pm
    • Brazil
Hien

And one from C4ncel art from the Freeza thread : p
I love C4ncel work, hes my fav overall spriter
Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:52:57 pm by RamzaNeko
#100  November 16, 2013, 11:55:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
friend sent me this one

Credit to DNA