Capcom X Snk  (Read 792567 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#721  July 15, 2016, 09:45:35 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico

well it may be possible but with something like teamviewer which consumes loads of bandwidth....if fightcade can allow players to spectate than what the issue with allowing the next in line to face off against the winner of of the current match

Just use Evolve for the lobby/online matches. As for spectating, you could always try out using Skype calls and screen sharing.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#722  July 16, 2016, 06:23:39 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27

well it may be possible but with something like teamviewer which consumes loads of bandwidth....if fightcade can allow players to spectate than what the issue with allowing the next in line to face off against the winner of of the current match

Just use Evolve for the lobby/online matches. As for spectating, you could always try out using Skype calls and screen sharing.

but what about bandwidth consumption?
#723  July 17, 2016, 08:18:54 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
whats the total size of the latest build??
#724  July 17, 2016, 08:24:08 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
The Alpha Version is 2.27 GB compressed
#725  July 17, 2016, 08:42:26 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
#726  July 17, 2016, 06:58:03 pm
Alex power bar thing in debug ?
Ivalid helper in K', this maybe cause of mugen, I mean if the char is fine in ikemen.
Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:40:28 pm by PeXXeR
#727  July 18, 2016, 07:40:15 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27

Downloads! (Will update regularly adjust damages, bug fix etc) Stay in tune for the latest news!
http://1drv.ms/1TjigjU

hey i downloaded it from this link but when o try to extract it says: the archive is either unknown or damaged. even tried with Winzip and it says: the following file could not be opened or is not a valid zip file. its 2.67 gb
#728  July 18, 2016, 02:25:52 pm
    • USA
Not sure why you are getting that error. I'll check it later.

Does this guy have any unique moves throughout the series? No right? I'm pretty sure he doesn't. So I can just improvise.

Will see if I can take anything from this. Does anyone even care about Ramon?
#729  July 18, 2016, 02:46:06 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Me, yes (about Ramon). I searched portraits yesterday for him.
#730  July 18, 2016, 03:12:14 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, I like his moves and he's pretty cool with the lucha libre style.
#731  July 20, 2016, 12:21:42 pm
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27

Does this guy have any unique moves throughout the series? No right? I'm pretty sure he doesn't. So I can just improvise.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/lzFEa9Sz7Ck[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/W_caULDIbq4[/youtube]

do u consider using another file hosting site like mediafire? this onedrive disconnects a lot and sometimes slows the download quite a bit
#732  July 20, 2016, 10:57:00 pm
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
ok i managed to download it but

[youtube]https://youtu.be/lzFEa9Sz7Ck[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/W_caULDIbq4[/youtube]

do u consider using another file hosting site like mediafire? this onedrive disconnects a lot and sometimes slows the download quite a bit

ok i managed to download the build but each folder separately...my issue now is that when i try to open ikemen.exe nothing happens...it just won't start
#733  July 20, 2016, 11:10:03 pm
    • Brazil
if it's not working, probably there's a file (or files) corrupted that u need to re-download.

Try this steps:
  • Create a Onedrive account, if u don't have one already
  • Sign in on your browser with ur account
  • Enter on the download page: http://1drv.ms/1TjigjU
  • On the download page from Onedrive, click the "Copy to" - it's located on the top gray bar of the screen...
  • And select a destination on your personal folder
  • Download the Onedrive app to your PC if u haven't already
  • Finally, let it sync

Syncing will ensure a 100% accurate download, w/o corrupted files...
#734  July 21, 2016, 03:08:53 am
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
if it's not working, probably there's a file (or files) corrupted that u need to re-download.

Try this steps:
  • On the download page from Onedrive, click the "Copy to" - it's located on the top gray bar of the screen...
  • Finally, let it sync

by personal folder do u mean the one on my PC or in my online onedrive account?
#735  July 21, 2016, 03:10:59 am
Off the top of my head Cvs2's K groove broke down like this.
Run. 
Short jump.
Tactical recovery. (Roll back wards onto your feet from anything that knocks you down .This made sweeps against you unblockable while recovering. Keeps people from abusing it. Otherwise they can just relentlessly chase you down. Which they can do anyway in K-groove )
JUST defend (ofcourse) Looser window than garou you regain about a block chips amount of life  and a good chunk of meter. In the air it pops you up a bit for better hit advantage
Supers available at max damage only. IE no lvs 1 or 2s.
Rage gage. When full. Increased your overall damage  output.  Significantly. Supers dealing 20 to 30 percent more damage.

Sorry you had to wait 8 days for this info

As far as things I'd like to have seen in cvs3
P groove sucked. It's my groove of choice. They fixed it a  bit with Cvs2 EO. Because you could link special moves to supers. But filling your bar in order to use your 1 damaging super was crippling. That and the much tighter parry window. Parry gave you nothing except a chance to hit back useless when parrying a super fireball only to be run swept.  Contra K grooves . Very safe just defend that not only could fill a meter absorbing a distanced super fireball but also refilled life.  Simply put. In 1 round I could fill my bar maybe once.  My opponent in K groove could do it 3 times. Just from me hitting him. More if he could just defend decently.  My point. The least capcom could have done Was have successful parries refill your guard meter.   But. How about. Gray meter.  Like Gray damage. . Parry fills potential meter . Becoming meter if successfully following up with a hit.  Would make P groove equally  as scary as K.  And keep the matches heavy
#736  July 21, 2016, 06:04:50 am
    • USA
Nah it's cool. It's pretty dead here these days. I know what it does in cvs2 I was referring to source samurai showdown. Parry already gives meter back, I shall see about grey health. Really appreciate the info.

Here is a look back at the previous post.

I bring news of system changes. You could say that none are necessary, but I really want to up the ante & bring more to the table. I'd like some input if possible. Heavily inspired by XCB's Blair so I'm just going to post this here.. We have some of these already, but I'd like to further improve them as so their use is not undermined. If any of you has ever seen my videos you can see how important something like "Dodge/roll" is, yet some people use these characters & would never think to use it. Parries on SF3 lvl etc. Seeing as I am not using grooves I want to implement this into a single system. Think KOF with it's counter/armor etc modes. So no one character will be limited in using one or the other. If you have actually ever played Fighting Layer, it too had many mechanics & we all know of the EX-Groove. This will most, most likely come much later because alone I won't be able to accomplish as much as I would like. Brain Storm here

Possible New features.
+Defensive shift
+Break counter
+Just Defend
+Rage(In addition to this, was thinking something like, SF4, or even SFA4. LVL3's become Ultras)
+Updated Custom Combo(Excel)
+Max boost + KOXIII style max mode = even more combo options

As for Excel
Alright so this may look familiar.. I've decided I'm going to bring this back. For 2 reasons.
1. Obviously you can see how much time you have left & won't have to guess.
2. I want to make CC more viable as in you'll have more reason to use it.
3. Currently thinking of ways to buff this, but it may just be fine as is & it won't be Genei Jin status. Does anyone have any suggestions on improving it?

Not to say that I had planned to blindly add these,but adjust them accordingly to fit the style of play.

#737  July 21, 2016, 06:09:24 pm
  • Niigasan
Yo when I use your characters in a 1.1 screenpack the portraits are always messed up, do u know what it is?
#738  July 21, 2016, 06:10:47 pm
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27

Try this steps:
  • Finally, let it sync

does the app resume interrupted downloads?
#739  July 21, 2016, 06:29:26 pm
    • USA
If you use a 1.1 screen pack you have to save the sprites as 1.1 no? Yup, that's each character one by one.

Dang dude you are still getting an error? Lol everyone has has been able to get it no issues, don't know what the problem could be. Doing what's said above should fix it for you though.

Yes, you can "resume" btw.
#740  July 21, 2016, 10:30:19 pm
    • India
    • Skype - apathy27
If you use a 1.1 screen pack you have to save the sprites as 1.1 no? Yup, that's each character one by one.

Dang dude you are still getting an error? Lol everyone has has been able to get it no issues, don't know what the problem could be. Doing what's said above should fix it for you though.

Yes, you can "resume" btw.

i just sign in again and it resumes right? sorry first time using onedrive