YesNoOk

Trying to contact virtualltek for a job (Read 7644 times)

Started by Jason Bourne, April 29, 2016, 01:14:50 pm
Share this topic:
Trying to contact virtualltek for a job
#1  April 29, 2016, 01:14:50 pm
hi

trying to contact virtualltek

I'm no lamer who wants to bother him with stupid stuff, I'd like to hire him for a easy and well paid job
if you think this could interest him, please help me contact him

thank you
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:49:57 am by Jason Bourne
Re: Trying to contact virtualltek for a job
#2  April 29, 2016, 01:20:34 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Are you the real Jason Bourne?
#3  April 29, 2016, 01:33:28 pm
The last time they've been online here was one year ago.
Their site ( http://www.virtualltek.com/ ) says "Working on a new IP, stay tuned!" but they never updated that site.

Luckily the site was archived ( http://web.archive.org/web/20150222014607/http://www.virtualltek.com/support ) but the only way to contact them was sending them a message through this page: http://web.archive.org/web/20150222093637/http://www.virtualltek.com/contact (it doesn't work now)
That page didn't get any updates since the Fighter Factory Ultimate release, so it was very outdated at the time (yeah, I know I repeated myself).

They never provided an e-mail address.
Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:33:53 pm by Sin-
#4  April 29, 2016, 01:36:47 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#5  April 30, 2016, 03:04:11 pm
Thanks Sin, already tried that before though, but I'm afraid virtualltek was receiving so much nonsensical stuff through that form that he stopped caring about it.

But some people here have greatly helped in the development of fighter factory so I hoped they could provide a more reliable way to contact virtualltek. I'm sure he wouldn't mind making some easy cash.
#6  May 15, 2016, 11:42:55 am
bump bumpity

I'm sure the likes of O Illusinista could help there, no? Please help with this as it would also benefit to the whole community IMO, not just me, if we could have this job done.
#7  May 15, 2016, 12:47:45 pm
#8  May 15, 2016, 06:48:38 pm
Thanks again for your help Sin, although I've been told OIllu was already contacted about the matter but never answered, I'm still going to give it a try who knows what may come out of it.
#9  May 15, 2016, 06:55:05 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Thanks again for your help Sin, although I've been told OIllu was already contacted about the matter but never answered, I'm still going to give it a try who knows what may come out of it.

That is not the truth, sorry. I replied a PM about this question some minutes ago.

edit: I've sent a message to VT throught Facebook, pointing this topic.
Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 07:19:19 pm by O Ilusionista
#10  May 15, 2016, 09:11:58 pm
hey the O Illusionista, posted this before I PM'd here

sorry for the confusion, what I meant is I was told you were already contacted for this matter by someone else, but that someone didn't get an answer

anyway thank you, let me look into this .....

eeer maybe I'm blind but I'm not seeing any contact info :O
I scanned all the docs and can't find any @ anywhere
#11  May 16, 2016, 07:28:02 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Hello people. So much time that I even remember my password  :nuttrox:

As I said to someone in PM, currently, I'm just one person, and as I didn't succeed on making a clone of me, I'm still very, very busy doing many sort of things.
I'm planning a new site for the next months (mayber years  ;D) to show all projects on the way, but I have time just to put a pic. I didn't touched FF3 since the last year, but the version 3.1 that support stages and screenpacks is still under development.
I have around six game projects (one under work now), one engine and one enterprise management software under development. All are commercial projects, as money do not fall from sky  :mlol: .
If someone wants to contact me, try my e-mail (ramon @ virtualltek.com), not sure if I can write it here. Probably, the next time I post here I will not remember my pass again, so my mail is the best way, anyway.

Best regards,
Ramon - VirtuallTek
#12  May 16, 2016, 05:15:29 pm
I feel like the All-Father God just posted in my topic.
Time to praise the Sun. \o/

Seriously, got the mail so you (or a mod) should probably remove it now before some evil spiders harvest and spam.
Praise the Sun. \o/
#13  May 29, 2016, 03:23:18 pm
I need your help guild, I'm trying to paypal VirtuallTek, but paypal is blocking any payment from my account to VirtuallTek's and while I have contacted paypal support to fix it, you know how much of a joke their support is.

Is there a respected and trustworthy person around here who I can paypal the money to who will then forward it to VirtuallTek
Don't do it for me, do it for VirtuallTek, I don't need to tell you how much he did for MUGEN

Obviously I will not trust this to anybody, I'm not stupid so don't even bother with scam, that's not going to work. Must be at least some respected member of the guild staff, preferably an admin.
#14  May 29, 2016, 03:29:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If you can send me the cash I can try. If it doesn't work I'll send it back.

Thus far I've never had an issue with paypal. Details in PM
New #15  June 03, 2016, 01:38:17 pm
If you can send me the cash I can try. If it doesn't work I'll send it back.

Thus far I've never had an issue with paypal. Details in PM

sorry for the delay, I was pretty busy and I just got around to it
first I would like to thank you JNP for your support
I was about to send you payment then I decided to try to send directly to VT another time just in case and.....
BOOM!! that actually worked, somehow, after so many failures
fucking paypal I think their support was misleading me on purpose, on the real reasons why the payments failed
their industrial secrets crap probably

Anyway now this is a done deal, will send apologizes to VT for the delay
It was really beyond my scope, but I feel bad anyway for this

Thanks to the Guild, you guys live up to your reputation, you are truly the most helpful people around
Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 02:28:48 pm by Jason Bourne