YesNoOk

Knuckles8864's WiPs - Captaining the Command(o) (Yagami Update) (Read 640695 times)

Started by Knuckles8864, February 14, 2017, 03:34:40 am
Share this topic:

Poll

After Yamazaki, what's next?

Update Iori Yagami?
6 (7.6%)
Update Dhalsim?
2 (2.5%)
Raiden or Maki Update?
9 (11.4%)
Captain Commando?
38 (48.1%)
5th Option?!
24 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: August 31, 2019, 03:34:00 pm

Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - Choose Your Destiny!
#141  July 11, 2017, 06:48:34 am
    • Brazil
Forgot to mention the 3rd option. So, my suggestion is Vega (Claw)!!
About the CS, you can make Raiden without CS, then you (or someone else) can add it later using your SFF!!
#142  July 11, 2017, 02:51:41 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
here the win quotes you should add for raiden since he's already won:

fatal fury: "Go home! You're a wimp!"
"I enjoy the sound of cracking bones."
"Today's match was a clean fight, but not for long!! Ha ha ha!!"

fatal fury 2: "Ahh, I think it was too much!"
"My power is tremendous. I want to fight the next one!"
"Use your head! You think you can beat me?"
"You're like a fly. Your sounds annoy me."

fatal fury special: "Whoops! I hope that heals all right."

capcom vs snk 2: "Can you hear the billions... and billions of Raiden fans out there?!"
"Didn't you know that wrestling is the most fantastic sport in the world?!"
"I am Raiden! I'm the true champion of the professional wrestling world!"
"My body is as solid as Ayres Rock!"
"See... Wrestling is NOT fake!"
"Stop crying, weakling! I didn't even break a sweat!"
"That was as easy as one, two, three!!"
"What's the matter, wimp?! Don't you like it when I crush your bones?! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

now for the character specific quotes:

fatal fury 2: "You chose the wrong person to intimidate." (Vs. Himself)

fatal fury special: "Change your soul or at least your shoes. P.U.!" (Vs. Geese/Krauser)

the king of fighters xii: "Shoulda stayed home and boiled some pasta, pasta-eater!"(Vs. Robert)

the king of fighters xiii: "Noisy little brat! I'll crush you like a fly! Gah ha ha!" (Vs. Andy)
"Think about it. How could a puny punk like you ever defeat me!?" (Vs. Ash)
"Hurting the babyfaces is part of my job! Feels great every time I get booed! Gah ha ha!" (Vs. Athena)
"Seriously! I patted you a little! I can't believe you're even weaker than you look!" (Vs. Benimaru)
"I'm used to getting hit over the head with stuff! You didn't forget about that, did ya, Billy?" (Vs. Billy)
"You can't master Pro-Wrestling just like that! You need to work for it!" (Vs. Clark)
"You have power, but you lack character! Why don't you paint your face and try being a heel?" (Vs. Daimon)
"Fighting is about power! You can't beat me with a body like that!" (Vs. Duo Lon)
"What was that supposed to be? A massage or something? I hardly felt anything!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
"If this place was a ring, you would be boo out! People don't like flash moves!" (Vs. Evil Ash)
"Hey, someone bring a pair of scissors! It's time to do something about this guy's stupid bangs for good!" (Vs. Flames Iori)
"Hey, that's a pretty sweet mask you have there! Mind if I take it?" (Vs. Himself)
"Ugh, you're just a weak little kid, as I thought. You're not even good enough for the opening performance!" (Vs. Human Saiki)
"Oopsie! Sorry 'bout that, Hwa! Sometimes I just control! Ga ha ha!" (Vs. Hwa)
"The toughest part of this fight was trying to convince the audience this was a good fight!" (Vs. Iori)
"I! AM! RAIDEN! King of Destruction! You're not even in the same league!" (Vs. Joe)
"Seems your dumb flames are no match for my poison breath, huh? Gah ha ha!" (Vs. K')
"The secret of my strength? Aussie beef, obviously!" (Vs. Kensou)
"How does it feel to be TAUGHT a lesson for a change, huh, Kim?" (Vs. Kim)
"What? Don't like the results? Let's go again! It won't change anything, though! Gah ha ha!" (Vs. King)
"You should pick your fights more wisely. Some day you might get seriously hurt." (Vs. Kula)
"I don't just breathe poison, you know? I can fight fire with fire too! Ga ha ha!" (Vs. Kyo)
"If you really want to stop my shoulder tackle, you're gonna need to bring a tank!" (Vs. Leona)
"YOU'RE number one in Japan!? Then I'm number one in the world!" (Vs. Mai)
"Sharpen your little claws all you want! They'll never tear through my muscles!" (Vs. Mature)
"I probably shouldn't talk but what did you eat to get big and heavy like that!?" (Vs. Maxima)
"Gwa ha ha! I'll take that mask of yours as my trophy now! That's the way these things work, buddy, so suck it up!" (Vs. Mr. Karate)
"Kim's training has made lose some of my appetite and my bulk but I can still crush guys like you easily!" (Vs. NESTS-Styled Kyo)
"Too bad, soldier boy! You thought you could win there for a second, didn't ya?" (Vs. Ralf)
'Those weak kicks won't work against me! Come back when you've trained your legs!" (Vs. Robert)
"There's no way you beat Geese like that. Admit it, you're bluffing!" (Vs. Ryo)
"You just don't have a flair. You're strong but you make a third-rate heel!" (Vs. Saiki)
"You think you can stop my attacks? I'll knock you into next week! Gahaha!" (Vs. Shen)
"Those wounds.... You're Mr. Karate, right? I can see why Geese keeps an eye on you." (Vs. Takuma)
"That wasn't nearly enough Terry! Let's go again and I'll go easy on ya!" (Vs. Terry)
"Have you considered a career in wrestling? I could put in a good word for you." (Vs. Vice)
"C’mere, I’ll sign your cast for you. You’ll be the envy of the hospital!" (Vs. Yuri)
#143  July 11, 2017, 03:15:56 pm
    • USA
Are these from the snk wiki? If so.. Why? Don't answer that by the way, rhetorical.
#144  July 11, 2017, 03:16:49 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Are these from the snk wiki? If so.. Why? Don't answer that by the way, rhetorical.

when a character is being made that has quotes, i'm telling them about what quotes should be added
#145  July 11, 2017, 03:21:18 pm
    • USA
Yeah I get you, but "insert character quotes" on google who doesn't know about it, but oh well you are trying to help.
#146  July 11, 2017, 04:29:34 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Forgot to mention the 3rd option. So, my suggestion is Vega (Claw)!!
About the CS, you can make Raiden without CS, then you (or someone else) can add it later using your SFF!!

IIRC, Trololo is already doing Claw.
Lasagna
#147  July 11, 2017, 05:56:10 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
#148  July 11, 2017, 06:04:22 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Oh yeah, sorry.
Lasagna
#149  July 11, 2017, 07:26:01 pm
    • USA
Learn CS, it will open the door to more interesting options. You won't have to wait on anyone. Very limited choices, Raiden isn't hype, no one has done him that's all. Though if a crowd reaction can motivate you, go for it. Unless you secretly like him, if you were already borderline procrastinating, doing something you don't really like. At least Yamazaki already has all of his resources, two CS, and extra sprites etc and you've shown interest in him outside of these requests.
#150  July 12, 2017, 06:00:55 am
Learn CS, it will open the door to more interesting options. You won't have to wait on anyone. Very limited choices, Raiden isn't hype, no one has done him that's all. Though if a crowd reaction can motivate you, go for it. Unless you secretly like him, if you were already borderline procrastinating, doing something you don't really like. At least Yamazaki already has all of his resources, two CS, and extra sprites etc and you've shown interest in him outside of these requests.

im having raiden done right now. he dont have to waste his time doing him. ill share him when he is done
#151  July 12, 2017, 08:35:17 am
    • USA
If you end up doing Raiden, would be pretty awesome.

Idk if its possible to do a CS With Raiden giving him a Masked Vader look. I know in R@ce akira Yamazaki there is a pallette with Yamazaki default Colors and a bloody face.
#152  July 12, 2017, 08:39:26 am
  • Was it something I said?
If Bahamian is doing Raiden, then a question about Yamazaki. I remember someone made him the sprites for the KoF 2002 Super he has. Does anyone know where that might be?

lui

#153  July 12, 2017, 08:53:29 am
    • USA
this might sound a bit dickish, but knowing bahamian it's probably just a edit of h's with a bunch of modern pots sparks tbh, if you want to do a raiden you should do it if you want to. I personally don't care for him too much but I am interested in seeing what you can do with a grappler
#154  July 12, 2017, 08:59:16 am
    • USA
I just said that because you weren't really interested in doing him before, those requests more than anything.. Do something that isn't going to bore you. Those sprites, dampir did. He also did a lot of other edits, I also know you saw my video, I got those from him. Just ask him.

im having raiden done right now. he dont have to waste his time doing him. ill share him when he is done
You guys have this thing where, if someone has done something before, its forbidden for someone to also do it. Varo is doing all the characters for you, I get it, but doesn't mean everyone does their characters the same.
#155  July 12, 2017, 09:06:48 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Rei is totally right here, Knux.
If you want to make Raiden, then no facts about different versions shall stop you. Just make sure you like him much enough to at least finish him, allright?
#156  July 12, 2017, 11:07:36 am
Don't you worry, guys. I thank you all for the support, and I've decided to work on Raiden. CS will be the last thing, because you know, quality is greater than quantity. If anyone would like to lend a helping hand with that, that would be very generous. I'm using the sprites from H' 's Raiden, and I'll try my very best as usual. Idea on moveset will be later, since I am tired today.
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:13:18 am by Knuckles8864
Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - I AM RAIDEN!
#157  July 12, 2017, 11:21:36 am
Great to hear that, Mugen has a severe lacking of quality grapplers/bulky types.
#158  July 12, 2017, 12:35:37 pm
So you too like quality over quantity huh, good on you for that.
Good luck with this Raiden and I hope you have as fun a time as you can working on him.
#159  July 13, 2017, 01:52:52 am
According to this post, @Froz: mentioned that he at least finished the basic separation, but I dunno how much further he got.
#160  July 13, 2017, 06:40:49 am
Probably not the best choice, but using Jmorphman's Joe as a base. The taunt sound with Raiden's taunt is pretty spot on and funny.

His hands (since both his fingers and palms are separated.), and his beard, which looks similar to his skin. Why did Capcom get lazy with skin and hair colors?