YesNoOk

Knuckles8864's WiPs - Captaining the Command(o) (Yagami Update) (Read 632649 times)

Started by Knuckles8864, February 14, 2017, 03:34:40 am
Share this topic:

Poll

After Yamazaki, what's next?

Update Iori Yagami?
6 (7.6%)
Update Dhalsim?
2 (2.5%)
Raiden or Maki Update?
9 (11.4%)
Captain Commando?
38 (48.1%)
5th Option?!
24 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: August 31, 2019, 03:34:00 pm

Re: Knuckles8864's WiPs - I AM RAIDEN!
#261  August 23, 2017, 11:01:19 am
  • Was it something I said?
Still accepting paletes for Raiden? Got some in mind and already making one @_@

Also,if someone is kind enough to teach me how to change the colour of the flames not going colour by colouf I'd be thankful :)

Of course I'm still accepting palettes. :)

To change the Poison and/or Flames, if you're using Fighter Factory:
1. Highlight all of the color of the flames by clicking all of the colors. An easy way is to click the first/last color, hold shift and click the last/first color of the flames.
2-1. Use the hue bar (or H) to change the colors for an easy rainbow setting. (So ex. Poison Breath will turn red when going to the left, and the rest to the right until red again.)
3-1. You may also use the S for light and dark, if you like
2-2. Use the RGB bar if you want to make them more specific (less of red, more of green, etc.)
4. When you have the color choice you want, click the check button (on one or both, depending on what you're using.)
5. Experiment the colors of the palettes using these tips.
6. Save
7. Most important: Have fun. :)
#262  August 25, 2017, 09:39:21 am
Sorry for double post, but should I make the Raiden Bomb(aka, the Haggar Drop) as an alternative for the Jumping Lariat Drop? And if yes, how should the starting animation look like? (The jumping grab itself, I mean.)
#263  September 04, 2017, 10:50:47 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Put an example of that animation, so people could give you a better suggestion, IMHO.

Well, here's the first palette I do for public use.

What's the point in being a BIG BEAR if you can't be a PANDA?

More to come...
I swear there was something cool here!!
#264  September 05, 2017, 01:01:09 am
Saw this Raiden's Raiden Bomb, and I was thinking that would be the animation for it.

28 seconds into the video is where it is.

Also, awesome palette, FeLo!

Edit: Just need the following: Raiden Bomber, which will come, Raiden Bomb is it's good enough to make based on the above video, the complete sprites for the CS (probably will ask Froz for that) and Super Dropkick, because I think I'll need another ST file for it, if I'm correct. Then I'll have people test this bad boy out.
Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:20:17 am by Knuckles8864
#265  September 05, 2017, 01:13:16 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
#266  September 05, 2017, 05:03:27 pm
yea thats the raiden from kofe made by swiper god and edited kofxi style by zadkiel. i actually edit him first in that style in my kof game.but i added kof2002um max mode to him. that bomb drop move is one of my favorite moves of him. so it would be cool to have that in the cvs version!
#267  September 05, 2017, 06:31:13 pm
Put an example of that animation, so people could give you a better suggestion, IMHO.

Well, here's the first palette I do for public use.

What's the point in being a BIG BEAR if you can't be a PANDA?

More to come...

that pal, great job
#268  September 06, 2017, 11:13:30 am
Anyone like this look of Raiden Bomber?

#269  September 06, 2017, 04:35:12 pm
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
great !!! ;)
#270  September 07, 2017, 09:43:59 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice move!
Why not? :)
#271  September 08, 2017, 05:35:49 pm
Alright guys, have a beta for you guys. He's almost done. Still need to do the following:
-Some characters change to their own animation (my Iori) or skip the animation entirely (my Raiden) from the hit of Raiden Bomber
-Probably going to add a few effects for Raiden Bomber, cause it looks pretty plain (any suggestions, hit me up.)
-Still haven't added Super Dropkick yet (will come soon).
-Haven't added the option of Raiden Bomb instead of Jumping Lariat Drop (heck haven't even added it yet.)
-A.I.
-Probably nerf some of the damage, (ex. Flame Breath, Raiden Bomber.)
-Maybe change Poison/Flame Breath to D, DB, B (x2 for FB) instead of F, DF, ,D, DB, B (x2)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8xp1n1xc510rcj/RaidenBeta.rar
#272  September 08, 2017, 05:49:54 pm
Good beta,I really like him, sprites are also gorgeous, good job man.
#273  September 08, 2017, 05:52:13 pm
wonderful ill test!
#274  September 08, 2017, 06:08:02 pm
I dunno if my memory is Fuzzy, but I remember this wiffing in CVS2.

But at the same time I like the idea of it hitting if you plan on having it connecting like that why not force the op down she the whole thing hits.
https://vid.me/tpwW0

Edit again sigh, nice you have it setup where you can combo off the EX version. thats perfect.
Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 06:21:38 pm by PeXXeR
#275  September 08, 2017, 06:28:17 pm
you mean to have all hits of that super juggle? if so thats easy to fix. thats a hitdef problem. the first hit knocks terry to far off

and i test the raiden beta looking good but his movement is stiff. but thats small things that can easy be fixed in future. thats one of the things i do when i edit these pots chars
#276  September 08, 2017, 06:30:23 pm
I posted it before I realized you can combo off the EX version, that's why I edited my post. Its good as is now.
#277  September 08, 2017, 09:30:53 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Some quick feedback...

- HartFoundation.act has some changing colors in the stance animation
 - Giant Bomb feint isn´t working... he does the start up, then does the start up animation again if you faint it and just continues with the attack
 - IMO you should change Poison/Flame Breath to D, DB, B
-Probably going to add a few effects for Raiden Bomber, cause it looks pretty plain (any suggestions, hit me up.)

Try to recreate the effect & animation from KOFXIII... It´s a clothesline, so his arm should hit p2. Against your own Raiden it looks like he´s hitting with his fist.
#278  September 09, 2017, 02:18:24 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Eeh! There is a Beta version already and I didn't make any pals. :(
Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:25:44 pm by L.E.O.N
#279  September 09, 2017, 02:54:27 am
I dunno if my memory is Fuzzy, but I remember this wiffing in CVS2.

But at the same time I like the idea of it hitting if you plan on having it connecting like that why not force the op down she the whole thing hits.
https://vid.me/tpwW0

Edit again sigh, nice you have it setup where you can combo off the EX version. thats perfect.

I'm pretty sure it's like that too, but I kind of like it like that.

Some quick feedback...

- HartFoundation.act has some changing colors in the stance animation
 - Giant Bomb feint isn´t working... he does the start up, then does the start up animation again if you faint it and just continues with the attack
 - IMO you should change Poison/Flame Breath to D, DB, B

Try to recreate the effect & animation from KOFXIII... It´s a clothesline, so his arm should hit p2. Against your own Raiden it looks like he´s hitting with his fist.

-I forgot to mention that the sprites aren't fully separated yet, so it looks awkward in some parts.
-I'll take a look at that.
-Yeah, I'll change it to that.
-Can only use what I got in the sprite department, effects I think I can do that, and as for Raiden Bomber, looking closely at KoF XIII, he does punch the opponent in the face, so it results in that spin.

Eeh! There a Beta version already and I didn't make any pals. :(

You still got plenty of time for making palettes. :)
#280  September 09, 2017, 07:12:41 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
-Can only use what I got in the sprite department, effects I think I can do that, and as for Raiden Bomber, looking closely at KoF XIII, he does punch the opponent in the face, so it results in that spin.

No, this is not a punch in the face, it's a axe bomber clothesline. He's hitting them with his arm.