YesNoOk

Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision (Hyper DBZ edit) (Read 46845 times)

Started by DeCeballos, October 12, 2022, 04:57:04 pm
Share this topic:
Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision (Hyper DBZ edit)
#1  October 12, 2022, 04:57:04 pm
    • Spain
Hello everyone!
This is a Hyper Dragon Ball Z (Indigo Build) 5.0 edition in Mugen 1.1.
This is a widescreen (16:9) recreation of the original game,
for which sprites and system animations, as well as chars and stages,
have had to be readapted.
In addition, this build includes a lot of new features listed below:

* An extensive collection of chars, both editions of the original chars, as well as compiled from the web.
* A large number of stages, both from independent developers and exclusive to this build.
* Zoom mode in the stages.
* A stage selector with image preview.
* Many new color palettes spread among the different chars.
* Edited portraits on many chars.
* An updated Press start screen.
* A new Arcade mode adapted to the new chars.

I hope you enjoy it!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QjPA-eeARhHz04cGSJ94aCsBKWj1VGzo?usp=sharing

Hyper DBZ Vision will be updated as new material (both official and alternative) is released, reissues are made, new content is created, or bugs are corrected.

THANKS TO
* To the Z2 team, for creating all the bases, material and content of Hyper DBZ, allowing the incredible alternative development of the game, making it bigger every day with new projects and ideas.
* To the Z2i team for all the work they have been developing for years, improving the game every day, keeping it alive with incredible contributions. This build is largely made up of its contents.
* To the members of the Discord channel "Team Z2i", for the help, advice and material provided in the final stage of the build development, especially Issei Hyõdõ, who contacted me and invited me to join the channel. Special mention also to Axellord, (who edited the Great Ape Goku) and ExDoragon, who helped me with the ki charges in the MvC chars.
* To the user Fourch, author of Hyper DBZ Champ's Edition WideScreen, from whose bases this project was born.
* To all the independent web developers, members of the Mugeguild forums and various content creators for their material and contributions.
* To my incredible wife Julia, for being my support and inspiration these years and having so much patience, I love you!
Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 08:06:19 am by DeCeballos
Re: Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision (Hyper DBZ edit)
#2  October 13, 2022, 08:18:41 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Bro. Watch at 15:37. It has bug in Goku's Big Bro.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  October 13, 2022, 10:41:42 pm
    • Spain
Wow!  Thanks for reporting it, I'll fix it.  and thanks for sharing the gameplay
#4  October 19, 2022, 10:42:00 pm
    • USA
Impressive. Very nice.