YesNoOk

How do I get back at people online? (Read 477075 times)

Started by Zthunder, March 18, 2009, 05:25:56 am
Re: How do I get back at people online?
#81  March 20, 2009, 10:22:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I think they will laught at the last one. I also think that my suggestions were pretty good, especially the one about gaining their trust then fuck them up later.
#82  March 20, 2009, 10:23:50 pm
act like em'  8)

ban em' from your bookmarks =D
#83  March 20, 2009, 11:53:27 pm
now if you are really serious about this, you are better off finding some socializing books or something go spend your time making friends irl and enjoy your life outside instead of going on a quest of binary vengeance
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#84  March 21, 2009, 01:00:51 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
okay man i couldnt help it and checked your name on google.
Now hear me out.
mostly ive seen topics just like this one on every other forum...? ???
the point is there is more evidence of you seeking vengeance than of you being humiliated.
I honestly feel a little worried about you...you might concider psychological help. People like you grow up very violent and two-faced. If something bothers you first of all talk only to enthrusted people, not to the whole forum.
#85  March 21, 2009, 05:00:42 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
[mod edit - Oh no you don't.]
#86  March 30, 2009, 06:30:52 am
#87  March 30, 2009, 10:54:05 am
im sure everyone had seen this
thats not an issue-issue  is that he gets mad at people for trying to help him out
#88  April 02, 2009, 08:50:46 pm
The whole fact of the matter is that the shit was nobodies business and it's immature and dumb for people to try and embarrass me with it. The advice I was given here was complete garbage thats why i lashed out. If someone could have given me SOME type of usful advice on how to handle this without trying to mock me then maybe I wouldn't be so pissed off.

Go ahead and laugh.And for the record my dick is back to it's normal size now for all that had nothing better to do.
#89  April 02, 2009, 09:05:33 pm
  • I got a PM.
Go head in Laugh?

How can I?

This is some of the saddest stuff I have ever heard.

Look man, I'll be honest. No one cares what happened to your name.

People make fun of people all the time.

They make fun of you all the time, you just can't hear them when they are looking at you hidden inside their car, telling their girlfriends to "Look at that fucking geek. I better even his own hand won't have sex with him"

Or even worse things, about race, looks, clothes, style.

It happens to everybody everyday.

That's why no one cares about it, because they can't stop it from happening to themselves let alone you.

If you are truly that concerned about it you need to get professional help.

If you are not then you are a terrible troll.

So in short, shut the fuck up.
#90  April 02, 2009, 11:23:56 pm
to shamrock
does your picture reflect your personality?
#91  April 02, 2009, 11:27:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
no, his picture reflects his personality.
#92  April 03, 2009, 12:20:10 am
  • rawr
If someone could have given me SOME type of usful advice....

i think  Frederica Bernkastel actually had a really good suggestion there. if you really want to get back at them (besides hacking cuz thats for noobs) the best way is psychologically. Knowing how their brains work is a big help there.
Also, if you can do something that can make them jealous of you, that will eat away at them. Of course they would continue to insult you at that point, but they'd feel like crap. turning out to be famous and the like usually works great, or getting something they can't, having something everyone wants and not sharing it with them and etc. although the last one is kinda lame...

I think the way most of the people here on the forum handled this situation was really lame... I'm definitely on Zthunder's side here, I think we've all been there where we f'ed up and said something we shouldn't have and got overly-punished for it. But this guy's probably handicapped or something and spends all day every day on the internet, meaning his whole self worth comes from it, something none of you 'real life mentality' people would understand very well (at least from your responses).

Reading through this thread made me lose a lot of respect for a lot of the people here.  :-\
IN a world...
#93  April 03, 2009, 12:33:08 am
  • I got a PM.

OZ

#94  April 03, 2009, 12:46:22 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I think the way most of the people here on the forum handled this situation was really lame... I'm definitely on Zthunder's side here

He came in, asked us how to get back at people online, we told him you can't, and apparently that wasn't the answer he was looking for.
We did all we fucking could.
Had we done it any differently, then we would be assholes for misinforming the poor fellow.

Reading through this thread made me lose a lot of respect for a lot of the people here.  :-\

The waaambulance may have already left, but I can call it back in an instant.
ಠ_ಠ
#95  April 06, 2009, 08:09:14 am
ou would've had better luck going to 4chan's "/b/" forum if you wanted to raid the place - only problem there is that you may not want to take much of anybody's advice in regards to tinkering around with your own computer.
/i/ would work better and even then, /b/ and /i/ are not your personal army etc
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#96  April 06, 2009, 06:27:57 pm
Well then where can I get a "personal army"? Because to be honest, I couldn't just go in there myself trying to do something. I get knocked away every time. I would take the go in as a nice person and then betray them approach, but that would take too long.

This is really giving me a headache.

GT

#97  April 07, 2009, 03:24:27 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Then Leave It Alone. Its The Internets Bro.
Take It Chill...
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#98  April 07, 2009, 06:12:16 pm
You don't.  The internet, that forum on gamefaqs, and pretty much everyone else besides yourself doesn't care about your plight.  Whatever minor little thing they did to you or whatever is unimportant.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#99  April 07, 2009, 09:42:35 pm
It's easy for someone who hasn't been bullied or embarrassed to say it wasn't that serious. Could you at least try to look at this from my point of view instead of just spitting out that "ITS DA INTERNET!" garbage? I get talked about and shit in real life and then it goes and happens on a site I use to love visiting. It's like I'm getting pounded from all different directions in my life. Unless you see this from ym eyes you will NEVER understand. 
#100  April 07, 2009, 09:45:06 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I'd just see another computer monitor from your POV.