YesNoOk

Last game you finished + 4 lines review.  (Read 1160342 times)

Started by Santtu, May 30, 2010, 07:06:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Last game you finished + 2 lines review.
#381  January 22, 2012, 06:54:51 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
12 DLC character would have been as (if not more) expensive than a new disc release.
#382  January 22, 2012, 06:56:24 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I also wish they would release a tournament mode so people will play it once then go back to ranked/player matches.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#383  January 22, 2012, 07:02:53 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
12 DLC character would have been as (if not more) expensive than a new disc release.

Not really, because personally, from all the characters released, I was only interested in Phoenix Wright and Vergil. I played the others and yeah, they're okay, but I only used them once (for the story mode) and that's it. Do you buy all DLC characters even if there's one you're not interested at all? It's a waste of money IMO.

And hey, Tournament mode is great if you go with a lot of friends and organize a tournament. I have fun doing this with my friends at university with Super Street Fighter 4.
#384  February 05, 2012, 07:03:07 pm
  • hecc
Finished the first Phoenix wright game
I liked it, but it felt too short
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#385  February 12, 2012, 09:25:52 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
AC brotherhood

Super short story, beat it in a day and a half and I wasn't even focusing on the main missions. I got Rome 100% restored and all my assassins were at Max level. Btw I love my little assassins <3.

Graphics are ok considering the game is about 2 years old but WTF story mode runs like it's not going the speed it should. Alot of slow downs and unequal frame speeds. Looks really choppy at times as if it were going 30fps instead of 60fps. Oh Gawd multiplayer though.. fucking incredible. No slow downs and it runs fucking perfect. The net code is beautiful I haven't experienced any lag what so ever. Its also pretty fucking intense. Haven't had so much fun playing a multiplayer game of this magnitude of skill since counter strike

Overall, I give this game a 70/5 stars. Another huge plothole at the end, think its probably my favorite out of the 3. Well.. now its time to go back and get 16s hidden message( how the fuck does this work btw? Did he leave them in your mind? Can't be in the animus since its a completely new one). My bitch ass friend also has my acr I need to get that shit back asap before I lose this interest I have over the series &gt;_&gt;

Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:30:11 pm by Vato Heem
#386  February 12, 2012, 09:35:30 pm
I think brotherhood is the best of the AC series overall. Revelations just isn't as good as brotherhood as far as what it brings to the series and the story within it.

DMK

#387  February 12, 2012, 10:48:57 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
( how the fuck does this work btw? Did he leave them in your mind? Can't be in the animus since its a completely new one).

Hes part of the animus, don't ask me how even when it was sorta explained in Revelations, especially with the youknowwhats suddenly in the universe out of fucking NO WHERE.

GOH

#388  February 13, 2012, 12:48:18 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Painkiller

I had this game in my HDD for a while and I never bothered to finish it. Well now I did, and I can say that it's a cool FPS, though it tends to get a bit boring after a while. Fuck you Lucifer, just fuck you.
#389  February 13, 2012, 03:40:24 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Well.. now its time to go back and get 16s hidden message( how the fuck does this work btw? Did he leave them in your mind? Can't be in the animus since its a completely new one).
I think they said that Lucy stole all of the data from the original Animus before they escaped and uploaded it into the new one.  Or something like that.  This series' plot keeps getting more and more convoluted.

#390  February 13, 2012, 05:14:23 pm
  • SNK is life
Dead Space 2

I'd been procrastinating on ending it, because I didn't want it to end ;_;  Very good game. I hope they make another one.
#391  February 13, 2012, 06:37:23 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I do the exact same thing to games I really like ^
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#392  February 13, 2012, 06:46:08 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
#393  February 13, 2012, 09:15:51 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
Dead Space 2

I'd been procrastinating on ending it, because I didn't want it to end ;_;  Very good game. I hope they make another one.

that's why i just entered my 143rd hour at Dark Souls after just deciding to kill the final boss
#394  February 13, 2012, 09:30:22 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Earth defense Force for the ps2..finally ..i played that game from time to time and today i beat the last three missions..and damn..took a lott ime to kill the super mothership

its one of the best games i ever played.

GOH

#395  February 19, 2012, 04:44:02 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Max Payne

This.

This has got to be one of the most fucking hard games I have ever played. A brilliant game nonetheless. This game is so fucking badass, I just can't describe it correctly in simple words. I am a mere mortal compared to the invicible Max Payne. *Tears*

Now I'm set for Max Payne 3 baby.
#396  February 19, 2012, 05:09:41 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Yeah max payne is hard as shit. Even with the whole bending difficulty curve thing.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#397  February 19, 2012, 07:49:58 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Easily one of the best games I've ever played. Great story that kept me involved the entire time, flexibility when it comes to problem solving, interesting repertoire of augmentations to choose from, and most importantly, the endings. None of them can be straightforwardly classified as good or bad. It's up to the player to decide which point of view he agrees with.

Only issue I have is the hilariously abusable NPC AI, but I suppose a game can't be perfect in every regard.
#398  February 19, 2012, 08:04:18 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
So how were the bosses? :V

Ontopic: Catherine

Gameplay itself is alright but the story was cringeworthy. Cant say i liked it.

#399  February 19, 2012, 08:11:04 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
The penultimate dude you have to fight with your system busted was a major douchebag, even with my guard up the entire time.

The rest I didn't find too bad...save for the first in line, until I learned the hard way to stay on the move and place my trust in the cover system.
#400  February 19, 2012, 08:38:23 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
You dont get your system busted if you dont take the cyberchip "upgrade" earlier on. His still kind of a pain if you dont know any of the exploits.