YesNoOk

Last game you finished + 4 lines review.  (Read 1207239 times)

Started by Santtu, May 30, 2010, 07:06:56 pm
Share this topic:

DMK

Re: Last game you finished + 2 lines review.
#601  October 28, 2012, 02:13:34 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
#602  October 28, 2012, 02:30:02 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Sorry but Suda 51 and "good game" don't go together. It's, like, the law of the universe.

You take that back or I'll slap you so hard your grandchildren will look like me.  >:(
#603  October 28, 2012, 02:47:16 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Sorry but Suda 51 and "good game" don't go together. It's, like, the law of the universe.

So what day is today, Opposite Day or Generic Cynical Internet Reviewer Wannabe Day?

Oh right I forgot, you guys like Psychonauts.  It's horrible taste day.

DMK

#604  October 28, 2012, 02:55:10 am
    • USA
Hey, don't either of ya'll be talking bout sum of my vidya game husbandos and waifus like dat.
#605  October 28, 2012, 02:55:53 am
  • For honor!
Whoa whoa whoa

To be perfectly honest, the works of Grasshopper manufacture are usually better as experiences than they are games. We do have exceptions that are both good as games and experiences like No More Heroes but most of the time it's like Flower, Sun, and Rain or Killer 7 where most of everything is awesome except for the gameplay.
Iroha stripped for me
#606  October 28, 2012, 03:02:00 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Oh right I forgot, you guys like Psychonauts.  It's horrible taste day.
I'm willing to bet that people who like Psychonauts are statistically more inclined to enjoy Suda games.
#607  October 28, 2012, 03:03:34 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#608  October 28, 2012, 10:09:27 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Don't get me wrong, I loved Killer7, but as a game it's rubbish. Suda 51 usually delivers on a good universe with insane likeable characters (save for Lolipop Chainsaw) but always fails in the gameplay department.
#609  October 28, 2012, 07:07:33 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Killer 7 is pretty rough around the edges and all, but I really find it fun as hell to play too.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#610  October 28, 2012, 07:53:17 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
whats wrong with Psychonauts?
Its a great game!
#611  October 28, 2012, 07:58:56 pm
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack
Dragon Age 2: I actually beat it twice this time I sided with the templars. Not a bad game imo but there's one thing I don't get. In both origins and 2 why don't they keep the game open after you beat it rather that only forcing us to use DLC . At least let us walk around Kirkwall killing random enemies rather than having us being stuck in the house.
#612  October 29, 2012, 05:01:33 am
  • You don't know enehthin.
Borderlands 2

HOLY FUCK THIS GAME WAS SO AWESOME HOLY SHIT. I seriously can't point what exactly it is that makes this game so fucking addicitive. Could it be the humor? The massive amounts of guns? The constant search for rare loot, that that orgasmic feeling you get when you spend an hour beating a hard-ass boss, then to see a ridicoulous amount of loot fall to the ground?

I don't know, but I started vault hunter mode the second I was done, and will probably continue playing this game until i've capped each character. Seriously, if you enjoy shooting shit, you should really give this one a try.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#613  October 29, 2012, 09:33:14 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Complete awesomeness.  The final boss fights and the ending are just one big OH SHIT moment after another, I cannot wait for the 3DS and console sequels.  If this game and the fan reaction to it taught me anything, it's that Castlevania fans hate good games and can't stand that everything doesn't play like a 10 year old PS1 game.
#614  October 29, 2012, 09:35:25 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
The only thing I didn't like from that game were the Giant Golems you had to climb to beat. I suck at that. That, and the ending. It didn't make a lot of sense to me.

GOH

#615  October 29, 2012, 10:08:32 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#616  October 29, 2012, 12:51:43 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
it's that Castlevania fans hate good games and can't stand that everything doesn't play like a 10 year old PS1 game.
Actually LOS is generally liked by the majority of the fanbase. It's just really bitter old fans like me who dont like it.

Or maybe it was just a piece of shit. Who knows?
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."

DMK

#617  October 29, 2012, 03:52:09 pm
    • USA
The only thing I didn't like from that game were the Giant Golems you had to climb to beat. I suck at that. That, and the ending. It didn't make a lot of sense to me.

This, I stopped playing at that part. I bought the DLC too and to have not even have finished the main quest kinda pissed my own self off.

DMK

#618  October 30, 2012, 12:15:38 pm
    • USA
Dishonored

What can I say about it? At the beginning it felt very awkward, from use of ability's to its stealth gameplay, but as I pushed on I really started to enjoy it. That feeling kinda left once in a while and sometimes it felt like complete BS when I was found and near the end of the game I had 2 crashes at the mission end screen, thankfully it was only about a minute from my last save. The game overall was just okay and I may consider picking up a sequel. Oh and the way they choose ending kinda sucked because stealthing constantly kinda got boring and I ended up with high chaos. If I do a second run I'm gonna try for low chaos.

6.5/10
#619  November 01, 2012, 01:19:21 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
always fails in the gameplay department.
NMH2 was fucking incredible in terms of gameplay, though.
The original NMH aged badly and the HD port didn't change anything at all. If the latter used NMH2's system with more variety in the different one-handers you could use, it'd be simply amazing.
#620  November 01, 2012, 02:09:23 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
the walking dead episode 1

Great series so far. I have a weird atrraction towards clem.. i think its because she loooks exactly like my baby cousin but i just love the times where you have to interact with her. Damn im a e pedo