YesNoOk

Last game you finished + 4 lines review.  (Read 1159684 times)

Started by Santtu, May 30, 2010, 07:06:56 pm
Share this topic:

DMK

Re: Last game you finished + 2 lines review.
#1101  August 31, 2013, 01:41:40 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Lost Planet 3 or more true to its gameplay, story and looks; Gears of Aliens Space 3.

boring and slow they ripped away anything Lost Planet had going for it. May the series rest in peace and thanks Spark unlimited for guaranteeing we never see EX Troopers over here, you couldn't make the game at least not suck or universe uninteresting, one job. That the ONE JOB you had to do. If it wasn't so slow, the knife fight inside the giant heart would of been cool.

1.3/10
#1102  September 01, 2013, 02:04:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
The barbie car, the school bus, and the commentary of the companion had me laughing pretty damn hard,

The barbie car was one of the funniest things in the game, honestly. They did a good job there. And about insane, you're right, but that's mainly because there were lesser occassions of you being swarmed with enemies, something that is so common in the main game that it becomes a pain. Beating the Octobrain boss in Insane turns you insane if you didn't grab the Shrinker from the Companion Barrel secret.

Also, just finished all of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition.

It's an awesome game, seriously. I never got to play the Episode 4, and it was awesome. The DLC were fun too. My favourite was Duke it Out in D.C. I really love the level designs, honestly. Seriously, grab it, it's a game that ages well.
#1103  September 01, 2013, 04:23:00 pm
Actually, I used the invincibility exploit for Octobrain and the final boss. Probably didn't need it for the final boss but I was just bored at that point. >.>
#1104  September 05, 2013, 10:34:10 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
The main game is boring, so I don't blame you. Just stick with the Duke Nukem 3D from Steam. It seems they're going to add multiplayer to it, which sounds really good. Also, another game completed:

Alan Wake for PC

Got that wonderful offer for 2.99€ in the Summer Steam, and finally finished it. Great game, honestly. Only problem is the camera which sometimes jumped way too much, which ends in me going back and forth in front of enemies. And sometimes it kinda gets boring in the parts where you just go from one checkpoint to another. But apart from that, it's a great game. Nightmare difficulty doesn't seem hard since you can easily skip nearly all fights except the ones that force you to fight. Going to try to get all those manuscripts.
#1105  September 05, 2013, 10:40:17 pm
  • I'm Mr. Monstro and I live under your bed.........
    • Spain
    • gamerfreaksanaddicts@yahoo.com
    • mugenmonstro.webs.com/
Super Mario Bros. 3

I just felt like I had never finished it in one sitting so I grabbed my NES and went to work I spent 2 to 3 days at home trying to beat it with the occasional restart.
#1106  September 06, 2013, 12:27:13 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
thanks Spark unlimited for guaranteeing we never see EX Troopers over here
to be honest i think that's kind of a good thing

i mean the game's fun with friends, but with the shit sales it had in all of SEA, the only people still playing are me, a handful of JP folk and a tumbleweed.

DMK

#1107  September 06, 2013, 02:14:49 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Then move over tumbleweed because I'm just gonna buy the Japanese copy. It was going for 35$ not to long ago. I'm willing to play anything coop Lost Planet releated, even picked up the PC version of 2.
#1108  September 06, 2013, 02:16:38 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Any version of LP2 is more worth it IMHO but EX Troopers does have its fun when you actually have people to play with so there's that.
Plus the luxury of it being Asia-only. That's always a nice bonus. <3
#1109  September 06, 2013, 02:29:40 am
    • USA
Megaman x4.
Good game. I played it cause my friend told me to get into the series. Can't wait until x5.
I still like Mega Man Zero series the best though.
Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:33:36 am by shadowmatt1
#1110  September 06, 2013, 02:36:59 am
    • USA
Soul Calibur 5

Well, the story mode was pretty bad, and I don't care for the main characters at all.
That being said, I enjoy the gameplay and the character creator a lot, which more than makes up for it.
#1111  September 06, 2013, 05:32:29 am
Megaman x4.
Good game. I played it cause my friend told me to get into the series. Can't wait until x5.
I still like Mega Man Zero series the best though.

Eurgh no. Just stop. X4 was the series' peak and X5 is worse and X6 is AWFUL.
#1112  September 06, 2013, 03:30:35 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
That's your opinion. I like X5 more mainly because the stages, BGMs, and Sigma's design was top-notch.

Mavericks sucked though.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1113  September 07, 2013, 08:26:34 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:49:40 am by Kanbei
#1114  September 07, 2013, 08:28:08 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#1115  September 07, 2013, 08:51:09 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
#1116  September 07, 2013, 08:53:50 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Simga Form 1's pretty tame.

Form 2 though, uggghhhhh
#1117  September 07, 2013, 09:26:49 am
Beating the final boss of X4 as Zero is one of the best gaming moments of my life.

Beating the final boss of X6 is one of the worst.
#1118  September 07, 2013, 09:58:17 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Anarchy Reigns

Meant to finish this back in February, but replaying the whole game with a second character to get the last level was rather off-putting, just got around to it now.

Gameplay's where this shines, because story's nothing special, characters don't stand out beyond the future's bizarre tastes in post-apocalyptic outfits, and music's not to my tastes (Here's basically what you're listening to every mission).  But the gameplay, single and muliplayer, is rather fun.
#1119  September 07, 2013, 03:58:27 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I loved X6 because of blazemotherfuckingheatnix Theme.
That BGM was so fucking metal.

Simga Form 1's pretty tame.

Form 2 though, uggghhhhh
Ehh, they're all easy to me. Maybe it's because I played too much Megaman X during my childhood?

Beating the final boss of X4 as Zero is one of the best gaming moments of my life.

Beating the final boss of X6 is one of the worst.
Make that X5, and YES.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1120  September 07, 2013, 08:25:48 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
The X5 final boss certainly was the best of the series imo. Fast paced first form, and a Gamma form at the end.

X6's final Sigma battle was good though, that theme so good.