YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (Read 2273952 times)

Started by Titiln, November 19, 2004, 06:28:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros [3DS][Wii U]
#541  June 19, 2013, 08:37:04 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
And now for another theoretical moveset.  This time an update for our good buddy Ganondorf.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
This moveset is almost identical to a hack called Gerudo Prince.
#542  June 19, 2013, 11:13:59 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
I'm not trying to reignite anything, but the Legend of Zelda isn't entirely serious. Groose. That is all.

Anyway, gotta have Waluigi. Smash needs crotch chopping action. I do hope Wario (if he returns) has a moveset closer to Wario Land, or at least has moves from both WL and WW.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#543  June 19, 2013, 11:44:43 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
How about Saki from Sin and Punishment? He was an assist trophy and Sakurai did say this back during brawl's development "He rivals just about any main character. There were many requests from users for his inclusion, and he IS pretty cool, so I did what I could to include him. After all, this game does let you enjoy a dream cast of supporting characters!" So I hope Saki will be a newcomer.
#544  June 19, 2013, 01:25:15 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I'd like to see Magnus get in. He was nice.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#545  June 19, 2013, 02:16:36 pm
    • USA
Treasure makes great games and Saki would be a very welcome edition.

SNT

#546  June 19, 2013, 03:45:08 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
If any Treasure property makes it in, it better damn well be Marina.  I say that knowing that S&P is Nintendo owned now, but still.
#547  June 19, 2013, 06:05:08 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#548  June 19, 2013, 06:08:32 pm
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
Wasn't that article posted earlier in the thread?
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#549  June 19, 2013, 06:37:06 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#550  June 19, 2013, 08:50:41 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
Am I the only one disgusted that people are still trying to bring the GC controller to the Wii U? :\

#551  June 19, 2013, 08:52:12 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I sure hope so.
#552  June 19, 2013, 08:59:59 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Why would someone be disgusted at having more options to play games with?
#553  June 19, 2013, 09:05:48 pm
    • USA
#554  June 19, 2013, 09:09:22 pm
#555  June 19, 2013, 09:12:42 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
Am I the only one disgusted that people are still trying to bring the GC controller to the Wii U? :\
what's wrong with the gc controller

I dunno, the fact that people still think it's relevant to this era at all? It's two generations past expiration date.

Also here's a novel idea, since there's a gigantic community of Nintendo console hackers and Smash Bros mod artists, any character you don't like is probably just gonna get swapped out anyway.
Speaking of that, 50 bucks there's going to be a "Smash 4 Brawl Project" when the game is released
Also "Smash 4 Brawl Project M Project"

Nnno, I'm pretty sure they'd make P:M first.

Melee was the only good game ever, you see.

Project M is an example of a community mod done right, in that it's a way to play a much more refined version of Brawl IMO. If this happens here too, no complaints(they made Luigi godlike.) But that's besides the point. I hope the next character that gets in is Waluigi over Lucas, he'd probably fit in more, and I hold my chops to this. But Waluigi is too zany for Smash, apparently(no he isn't, he belongs in this field!). Wii Fit Trainer is, to me,  just like Smash 64 captain falcon. Seriously, Captain Falcon was such a bizarre choice in terms of he never did anything outside of one comic in an instruction manual, and yet, here he is, very iconic. Falcon doesn't even use his gun like he did in the comic, it's not even a nod to that! It's just there. The only reason Wii Fit Trainer is getting any negative reception is because it isn't some sleeper cult favorite or something, which is ridiculous.

It's... Melee 2.0. Literally. They won't admit to it, but it's the truth.

#556  June 19, 2013, 09:14:36 pm
    • USA
Its their best and most comfortable controller.
#557  June 19, 2013, 09:17:09 pm
it's still the best controller for smash brothers. it's obvious that the wiimote and wii u tablet bring in many new control and game possibilities, but smash doesn't really use motion or tablet control. in that aspect gamecube's controller is still superior. people got used to it in melee, kept using it for brawl, and would probably like to continue using it in the newer game.
#558  June 19, 2013, 09:19:51 pm
    • USA
Project M is an example of a community mod done right, in that it's a way to play a much more refined version of Brawl IMO. If this happens here too, no complaints(they made Luigi godlike.) But that's besides the point. I hope the next character that gets in is Waluigi over Lucas, he'd probably fit in more, and I hold my chops to this. But Waluigi is too zany for Smash, apparently(no he isn't, he belongs in this field!). Wii Fit Trainer is, to me,  just like Smash 64 captain falcon. Seriously, Captain Falcon was such a bizarre choice in terms of he never did anything outside of one comic in an instruction manual, and yet, here he is, very iconic. Falcon doesn't even use his gun like he did in the comic, it's not even a nod to that! It's just there. The only reason Wii Fit Trainer is getting any negative reception is because it isn't some sleeper cult favorite or something, which is ridiculous.

Exactly, and that's why Project M > Brawl.
#559  June 19, 2013, 09:22:49 pm
thanks for exposing the truth behind project m
the fucking about page said:
Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay
Project M hopes to achieve a game similar to Super Smash Bros. Melee in many respects
In short, Project M aims to capture the essence of what made Melee a truly great game
#560  June 19, 2013, 09:35:00 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I don't see the point of going out of your way to make brawl play EXACTLY like melee when it's much easier (and the end result is better) just to play melee.