YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1588774 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#2161  May 09, 2017, 06:09:40 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice projects, bro!

I'm glad to finally see more of DOA characters, Jann Lee looks awesome!

Natsu from Rival School is cool!! But she looks like a boy (perhaps give her smaller shoulders and more curves in the hips + legs)

Marduk is pretty good, but his shorts are not really fitting ???

lui

Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#2162  May 09, 2017, 06:20:23 pm
    • USA
I'm interested in seeing more of that laura
#2163  May 09, 2017, 07:29:14 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Good stuff Chuch you have some amazing works. In the future are you planning on doing the Mario Bros? Just curious.
#2164  May 10, 2017, 07:24:14 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Laura Matsuda is looking really good, can't wait to see more of her.
Brainiac from Injustice 2?
Bison looks slick as well.
Is that R.Mika's helper OR is it the Project Justice character?
Jinpachi!? WHAAAAT. Sprite looks actually really good.
Craig Marduk, perhaps my most anticipated work from you Chucho! Can't wait to see how you will do him!
Interessting to see SFV Dhalsim.
Who is the last guy? Is that Jann Lee from Dead or Alive?

Also. Don't use Brocken for Ed.. Ever. It does not work, it's cheap, and it won't work.
But since it was so quick after it's reveal I believe you just made it as a mock-up, so that's okey I guess, but from your standard I don't believe that would be the end result, so good luck if you decide to ever pick him up.
Thanks, yes I have much plana for many works so here my answer to you

Laura: its the most requested char, much ask me for she soon very soon I release her complete not beta
Brainiac: I use The World and my Seth for doing him the gameplay for it is in CvS & Injustice Gods 2 very brutal
M. Bison: one of my favoritos in SF5 but I add Psycho Crusher and SF4 moves for it
Natsu: from Rival Schools and comisión char from Spain guy...yes is not Vega Claw the guy XD
Jimpachi: I work in it 2 years but this one is completely new and have Devil forma for acomplish him and bring 2 chars
Marduk: one of my favorito Tekken chars using SFxT screen shoots and Tekken 4 screen captures I doing him very very soon comming to mugen
Dhalsim: there are less dhalsim chars for mugen but this is SF5 edit only need Yoga Flamenco sprites, Strong punch and condes for release
Jann Lee: yes from Dead or Alive and my main char for playa DoA games is comming whit Kasumi & Atañe and maybe Leí Fang
Ed: as the same time CvS Kolin is in proggres but the modelo I put of Ed is for way "no mames Capcom!" bad carácter outfit for me but really great gameplay its a fusión of Balrog, Vega and Bison. The modelo for Ed is a Mod from You Tube I put here

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#2165  May 10, 2017, 07:27:18 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Nice projects, bro!

I'm glad to finally see more of DOA characters, Jann Lee looks awesome!

Natsu from Rival School is cool!! But she looks like a boy (perhaps give her smaller shoulders and more curves in the hips + legs)

Marduk is pretty good, but his shorts are not really fitting ???
Yes Natsu need some changes for bring more girl look

Good stuff Chuch you have some amazing works. In the future are you planning on doing the Mario Bros? Just curious.
Sprites in CvS for my vídeos because Mario Bros have not much mover ser for a 6 button chars but maybe

So here little sample of Marduk sprites

I'm interested in seeing more of that laura

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#2166  May 10, 2017, 08:22:00 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
That's amazing news my friend.

Very glad to see all of this happening!!
Laura looks again, very very good, and it's cool to see her in Mugen this early.

Marduk is my absolute favourite Tekken character, and I really hope he makes it to Tekken 7. Very much looking forward to any progress you will make to him, those sprites are shaping up good.

Jinpachi must be very difficult. Are you using Tekken 5 or Tag 2 for reference?

DOA characters are always welcome, and Jann Lee looks cool.

Yes, Dhalsim & Bison looks very good. Rival School/Project Justice characters are awesome! Really cool to see that you look into the older Capcom games. Not asking for anything, but what do you think about the Final Fight series and Slam Masters? Those were also great classic Capcom fighters.

Keep it up, and take your time, this will be real fun.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#2167  May 10, 2017, 12:39:08 pm
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
chucho, I love you!!!! You made Laura look good and I also love that Marduk. Keep up the great work, man.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#2168  May 10, 2017, 03:58:43 pm
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Whoa Marduk needs tweaked. I know he's broad and big but that is an anatomical nightmare, for one his arms seem crunched to his torso, his sprite left arm is abnormally small and he just kinda looks unnatural. Laura ain't lookin half bad tho
#2169  May 11, 2017, 08:41:48 pm
  • Winmugen FTW
    • El Salvador
chuchoryu, really looking forward to see the finished version of marduk
#2170  May 11, 2017, 08:43:22 pm
Marduk needs the most fixes the other's look pretty good I have to admit.
#2171  May 12, 2017, 03:09:37 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Whoa Marduk needs tweaked. I know he's broad and big but that is an anatomical nightmare, for one his arms seem crunched to his torso, his sprite left arm is abnormally small and he just kinda looks unnatural. Laura ain't lookin half bad tho
Marduk needs the most fixes the other's look pretty good I have to admit.

Yes I see some sprites are really strange XD soon I fix him bros

chuchoryu, really looking forward to see the finished version of marduk
Sure bro very soon I put more of him and final y Lili

That's amazing news my friend.

Very glad to see all of this happening!!
Laura looks again, very very good, and it's cool to see her in Mugen this early.

Marduk is my absolute favourite Tekken character, and I really hope he makes it to Tekken 7. Very much looking forward to any progress you will make to him, those sprites are shaping up good.

Jinpachi must be very difficult. Are you using Tekken 5 or Tag 2 for reference?

DOA characters are always welcome, and Jann Lee looks cool.

Yes, Dhalsim & Bison looks very good. Rival School/Project Justice characters are awesome! Really cool to see that you look into the older Capcom games. Not asking for anything, but what do you think about the Final Fight series and Slam Masters? Those were also great classic Capcom fighters.

Keep it up, and take your time, this will be real fun.
Thanks bro! Well for Jimpachi I use Tekken 5 for reference soon I show more of him, Laura one of the best SF5 but I need to finish Rufus for this year XD I need him for christmas vídeo

Rival Schools chars comming more and yes maybe some from Slam Másters I have no plans (for now) to doing Final Fight chars ecept Poison acomplish her

So I work in Eddy moths ago

And in Marduk but Eddy need more detail for show it more

More to come...

lui

#2172  May 12, 2017, 07:38:50 am
    • USA
#2173  May 13, 2017, 06:59:40 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#2174  May 19, 2017, 05:15:24 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I did some SFex char....only Arika side because no much people doing EX chars ecept 1 guy and me

This is the roster I have and I planning to releade in August in the Street Fighter 30 years but I need your comments for what the 2 hidden chars want to see...maybe Pullun vs Cammy or Sharon vs C. Viper or Evil vs Bloody Hokuto dont know please people you choose this last 2

More to come...

#2175  May 19, 2017, 05:20:57 am
That Area looks like the one armin_iuf made.
Besides that everything else looks good.
#2176  May 19, 2017, 06:10:18 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
I did some SFex char....only Arika side because no much people doing EX chars ecept 1 guy and me

This is the roster I have and I planning to releade in August in the Street Fighter 30 years but I need your comments for what the 2 hidden chars want to see...maybe Pullun vs Cammy or Sharon vs C. Viper or Evil vs Bloody Hokuto dont know please people you choose this last 2

More to come...
English:
Very nice my friend, only I have a question, you added the cape to bison for looks like shin bison? I asked that because you added the cape on the sprite that  you show.

Spanish:
Muy bien mi amigo, solo tengo una pregunta, agregaste la capa a bison para lucir como shin bison? pregunto eso porque agregaste la capa en el sprite que muestras.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#2177  May 19, 2017, 06:22:21 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, IMHO, if you're going to make SF EX game, then you should give MAIN priority to already existing characters. So, here are two of my own ideas of "pairs" of fighters.
-Ken and D.Dark. Kind of NOT VERSUS, but CROSS. Ken vs Allen and Guile vs Dark. I think THAT's fair.
-Zangief vs Darun. Really obvious one: a Big guy VS Big guy...
If you disagree with both of my ideas, then "Evil Ryu vs Bloody Hokuto" is my vote.
#2178  May 19, 2017, 05:38:41 pm
  • Tickets ONLY! NEXT!!!
    • USA
So, ah.

I see you're using Roach's Allen sprite (albeit edited to look bad).
He's the "1 other guy," so, maybe you should've asked him before you went and used his shit, dude. We can't keep excusing this shit.
Have you tried "Season 2" Kitty yet?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/senri-project.421
#2179  May 19, 2017, 05:47:00 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Chucho, you do know that... I am working on a full character of Allen, right?

...and yet, you're using my work to make your Allen. Do you think I'm happy to see you leeching off the work I'm paid to do just so you can rush out a creation of your own that uses my work as a base? Like, it's bad enough you didn't even ask me to use it, it's even worse that you didn't even credit me and just edited it like no one would notice it, but on top of that, you're using what I'm still working on and didn't mean for anyone else to use it.

If I wasn't going to make a whole character out of it, I wouldn't even mind it that much, but for fuck's sake.

Shit
#2180  May 19, 2017, 05:52:38 pm
I knew that Allan felt familiar somewhere in my subconscious.
Also like I said before that area is basically just Armin_iuf's version in terms of looks.