YesNoOk

Voice Actor needed for Castle (SHADEs 3 new character) (Read 3144 times)

Started by Sean Altly, August 25, 2018, 07:18:23 pm
Share this topic:
Voice Actor needed for Castle (SHADEs 3 new character)
#1  August 25, 2018, 07:18:23 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post this as I've been gone for a while, but development on the first new character for Shades of Manhattan 3, Castle, has been coming along very quickly and I almost forgot that I need a voice actor. I wanted to look here first before I go to the Voice Acting Club pages or somewhere similar, I know that there are a lot of native Spanish speakers on the Forum here that might be interested in voicing the character. If you've seen his bio, he is a South American dictator type character, so I need a voice actor with a strong voice and an authentic Spanish accent. Many of his move names will be in Spanish, so if you can translate for me too, that would be a bonus, haha.

Here are some audition lines. I'm not going to really give any direction right now because most of you know how dialogue and move names and stuff like that are delivered in fighting games.

"Fortify!"
"Assault!"
"Today, the Castle storms you." (Intro)
"For my people, I represent new hope. For you, no hope." (Win pose)
"You cannot topple the Castle!" (Win pose)
"Crumble!"

Here is his project page so you can see what he looks like and get a feel for him: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/castle-major-progress-184596.0.html

Please record in .wav files as clearly as possible and send them via DM. Thanks!

Download Last Bout now!
Re: Voice Actor needed for Castle (SHADEs 3 new character)
#2  August 25, 2018, 07:28:22 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Even I'm from Spain and our Spanish differs a bit in terms of pronunctiation, I'd gladly help you of interested. Have u thought in which country he comes from?

Also, is Castellón, not Castillón. Maybe, Castillo is wjat you are looking for since it means Castle.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#3  August 25, 2018, 08:39:16 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
He's from an unnamed fictional country. Also I already had the whole conversation about his name with Walt years ago, I don't really wanna retread the whole thing but the name he has does exist and it's the one I'm sticking with, but I appreciate you wanting to help.

Download Last Bout now!
#4  August 25, 2018, 10:15:12 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah Felo, if you know anyone that can bring his character justice, even better. It's nice to give characters that authenticity.
#5  August 26, 2018, 07:46:04 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Ok, it's fine, Sean. I can translate those lines into Spanish and dub them in both languages adapt them)in two cases) into something with sense(given the different grammar). I can try to merge both Venezuelan and Colombian accents in one. 

Deep voice, I guess?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#6  August 26, 2018, 08:42:35 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Yes sir, that would be awesome! Can't wait to hear it!

Download Last Bout now!