YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 402526 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#261  July 24, 2015, 03:16:41 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Damn Jango, I haven't seen you this perturbed about anything in a while. I had just watched a gameplay demo too, huh. Interesting information and I can agree with where you coming from after reading. Kind of sad really.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#262  July 24, 2015, 04:12:55 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
I wanted to play the game but I dont really feel like helping them anymore
but there still the movie
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#263  July 24, 2015, 04:58:36 pm
  • Engage me____ mother f_____
  • Killing parents since 1986
For the sake of everyone here, I'm going to try write the series storylines, both with and without FNaF4, just to show you how many changes this game made.

Spoiler: FNaF1-3 without 4 (click to see content)

And now I'll try to redo the plot with what happened in FNaF4!

Spoiler: FNaF1-4 UGH (click to see content)
Yeah, fuck this game.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:34:19 pm by BaganSmashBros
#264  July 24, 2015, 08:20:35 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:18:10 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#265  July 24, 2015, 09:19:03 pm
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
#266  July 24, 2015, 09:38:29 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Scott finally addressed *some* of the criticism.

Hi guys, there has been some confusion about how the breathing mechanic works, and I wanted to clarify. When you first open a door, listen for at least 3 or 4 seconds before deciding whether to close the door or use the light. If you close the door with an animatronic at the far end of the hall, they will get closer and jumpscare you when you open it and turn on the light.

This game can’t be played as fast as previous games, and taking time to listen for the breathing before closing the door is crucial, as closing it too soon will bring something bad to your door!

NOTE: I’m uploading an update right now that does increase the volume of the breathing, as well as hopefully fixing the fullscreen issues for most people. This won’t fix everything for everyone, there are just too many computer setups and configurations to account for. I will continue to try to improve it however
Oh yeah, waiting is a GREAT IDEA when you have at least four things to check at any given moment. And I'm not buying that the fullscreen problems are on our ends.

Oh, also Iced and I were talking about the game last night, and he offered some interesting insights.
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:47:01 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#267  July 24, 2015, 09:56:53 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
This game sucks so hard. Broken fullscreen, I can't even get the audio cues to work properly so I just die randomly... so fuck it, I looked up the spoilers for this game, and now I am even more goddamn disappointed. Gone is all the mystique of the franchise. I was fine not knowing what happened in the Bite of '87. Now I know, and it's fucking STUPID.

Spoiler: save yourself $7.99 (click to see content)

Source?
#268  July 24, 2015, 10:02:45 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Just watch any of the many let's plays out there. I also posted my reasons in the post before my last one here.
#269  July 24, 2015, 10:16:38 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I knooooow you're waiting for MattPat's Game Theory video of it. I can just tell. :D

#270  July 24, 2015, 10:21:21 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
HELLO INTERNET
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#271  July 24, 2015, 10:26:42 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
WELCOME TO GAME THEORY, WHERE WE CREATE THEORIES JUST TO ANNOY JANGO.

:P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#272  July 25, 2015, 02:31:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
IN TODAY'S EPISODE I'M GOING TO DISCUSS THE ULTIMATE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S QUESTION: HOW FAR CAN FOXY'S DICK GO INTO MY ANUS?

TO ANSWER THIS, I LOOKED UP PENIS MEASUREMENTS FROM 1987, AND FOUND THE AVERAGE NUMBER TO BE ROUGHLY 7 INCHES FROM BASE. THIS DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT A POTENTIAL ROBOT KNOT, WHICH blahblahblah...
#273  July 25, 2015, 03:31:51 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Best game out of the 4 imo.
#274  July 25, 2015, 05:06:09 am
Scott finally addressed *some* of the criticism.

Hi guys, there has been some confusion about how the breathing mechanic works, and I wanted to clarify. When you first open a door, listen for at least 3 or 4 seconds before deciding whether to close the door or use the light. If you close the door with an animatronic at the far end of the hall, they will get closer and jumpscare you when you open it and turn on the light.

This game can’t be played as fast as previous games, and taking time to listen for the breathing before closing the door is crucial, as closing it too soon will bring something bad to your door!

NOTE: I’m uploading an update right now that does increase the volume of the breathing, as well as hopefully fixing the fullscreen issues for most people. This won’t fix everything for everyone, there are just too many computer setups and configurations to account for. I will continue to try to improve it however
Oh yeah, waiting is a GREAT IDEA when you have at least four things to check at any given moment. And I'm not buying that the fullscreen problems are on our ends.
Did you forget FNAF2, where you were waiting for animatronic in the office to go away for half of the night once Withered Bonnie and Chica become active even though you still have music box to worry about? Or FNAF3, where you were forced to wait for systems to reboot and you had to pay attention on what is on the cameras instead of just clicking them mindlessly at high rate, all of this while he is moving. Some things simply can't be rushed. Volume is an issue though.
Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:26:48 am by BaganSmashBros
#275  July 25, 2015, 06:41:47 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
TO ANSWER THIS, I LOOKED UP PENIS MEASUREMENTS FROM 1987, AND FOUND THE AVERAGE NUMBER TO BE ROUGHLY 7 INCHES FROM BASE.
missed the sudden pause to add in his dumb humor "hold on hold on, before you go measure your penis to see if you're average or not hold on to that for a second... and no i don't mean your penis"
#276  July 25, 2015, 07:43:51 am
    • USA
#277  July 25, 2015, 07:52:32 am

#278  July 25, 2015, 08:07:59 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
IN TODAY'S EPISODE I'M GOING TO DISCUSS THE ULTIMATE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S QUESTION: HOW FAR CAN FOXY'S DICK GO INTO MY ANUS?

TO ANSWER THIS, I LOOKED UP PENIS MEASUREMENTS FROM 1987, AND FOUND THE AVERAGE NUMBER TO BE ROUGHLY 7 INCHES FROM BASE. THIS DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT A POTENTIAL ROBOT KNOT, WHICH blahblahblah...

I think that sums it up. :D

#279  July 25, 2015, 10:36:43 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Did you forget FNAF2, where you were waiting for animatronic in the office to go away for half of the night once Withered Bonnie and Chica become active even though you still have music box to worry about? Or FNAF3, where you were forced to wait for systems to reboot and you had to pay attention on what is on the cameras instead of just clicking them mindlessly at high rate, all of this while he is moving. Some things simply can't be rushed. Volume is an issue though.
FNaF2 is still a very flawed game in that too much of it is random. That being said, however, you were constantly on the move trying to do something, even something as trivial as winding a music box. The other note is that audio clues are much more clear, especially when something is crawling through an air vent. It's like a big warning sign saying "Okay after you lower the camera again, pull on the mask." FNaF4 is like going to wind the music box, but having to wait for a few seconds before you get the chance to wind it up again.

FNaF3's engine takes a much more different, more complete feel. That feel being strategically guiding Springtrap away from you. Getting hit by a jumpscare is a punishment for fucking up at preventing the conditions (usually seeing them on camera). The reboot actually serves two purposes: encouraging you to use your resources sparingly, and also to build up suspense as you're waiting for the system to finish rebooting.
#280  July 25, 2015, 02:03:36 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

He doesn't die though. It's implied that he's either in a coma or suffering from PTSD. Whether what you play is the coma or the actual buildup to the bite is disputed.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.