YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2452929 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1021  June 26, 2011, 11:45:39 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Neither did I. Going to make things much easier in my palette thread.
And were do you think all these shitty html readmes with animated GIFs and commands directly extracted from the CMD come from ? ;P

MDD

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1022  June 26, 2011, 11:50:08 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
I honestly had no idea where alexlexus got that shitty readme until now. :P

I'm not using it anyways. It still looks like shit and only makes me look lazy.

Oh wait.
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1023  June 27, 2011, 02:44:10 pm
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/
Speaking of which, why are you only on my nuts about them when nearly no one else has updated theirs either?

He knows you're the one person he can bully into doing it. My advice is don't bother. He's just gonna update the template again next week.
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1024  June 27, 2011, 09:27:35 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
He knows you're the one person he can bully into doing it. My advice is don't bother. He's just gonna update the template again next week.
My advice is to shut the fuck up ShoShingo because there's nothing to update.

GOH

#1025  June 27, 2011, 09:30:58 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I think I'll quote that, just to make sure. You know.

For science and all that.
#1026  June 28, 2011, 01:37:33 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, a bit like this quote I saved from a Gouken WIP topic by alexlexus, just in case ;D :
the patch is maybe the most work i ever put into his quality. If i didnt get it right ( which shouldnt be the case)  then i wont ever. all the bugs should be gone.
#1027  June 29, 2011, 03:46:25 am
    • USA
OK I've updated everyone's palettes except for Basara's and MalaDingDong's.

So you two better hurry up and finish them!

SNT

#1028  June 29, 2011, 04:04:01 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#1029  June 29, 2011, 04:06:27 am
    • USA
I was under the impression everyone had updated their own palettes.
I mean I updated the palettes by the lazy people who refused to do update them
#1030  June 29, 2011, 11:43:17 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
You are both released from your obligation.
Wait a minute... which palettes have I to update?? the ones I already did (Orchid and Jam) or the other ones I did before (Gen and Cammy)??

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#1031  June 29, 2011, 11:50:11 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
The latter colors it would seem.

V
#1032  June 29, 2011, 11:51:19 pm
    • USA
Wait a minute... which palettes have I to update?? the ones I already did (Orchid and Jam) or the other ones I did before (Gen and Cammy)??
Oh right, I forgot that you updated yours! You don't need to update any of them! The only person with unfinished palettes is MalaDingDong.

so get on that mr bigshot palette guy

MDD

#1033  June 29, 2011, 11:52:22 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
What pages were the palettes and the new template on?
#1034  June 29, 2011, 11:55:36 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling

MDD

#1035  June 30, 2011, 01:56:04 am
  • OG Pallette Goon

I'm using a new faster method but I don't know if it works since the Kikoken has one shared color with the flash, so test this and tell me if anything wrong comes up.

If everything's fine, then expect the rest of the updated ones in 10 minutes. THEN I HAVE TO MAKE A BUNCH OF NEW ONES.
#1036  June 30, 2011, 02:10:38 am
    • USA
#1037  June 30, 2011, 02:37:47 am

I'm using a new faster method but I don't know if it works since the Kikoken has one shared color with the flash, so test this and tell me if anything wrong comes up.

If everything's fine, then expect the rest of the updated ones in 10 minutes. THEN I HAVE TO MAKE A BUNCH OF NEW ONES.

Ahem...

Yo JMorphman, your template sucks! 4 whites and 4 blues share colors making the example sprites look crazy when you change the colors.

I fixed it though :P

It's more of a problem with FFU mapping matching colors of a PNG image to the first index that contains that color even if the image is already properly indexed. I just changed those matching color slightly so that it won't happen again.

Here are my pals:
http://www.drex.trinitymugen.net/Mugen%20Contrib/Chun%20Pals.rar
#1038  June 30, 2011, 03:03:26 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Third row, first color on the left of Kikoken.

A spot.

SNT

#1039  June 30, 2011, 03:07:15 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot.  This spot. 
#1040  June 30, 2011, 03:09:37 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
DISAPPEAR.

THIS SPOT IS AN EYESORE.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.