YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2454274 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1061  July 01, 2011, 07:24:56 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I've received a tip from an anonymous inside source that Jmorphman has decided to cancel all of his POTS inspired WIPs just to spite you all.  Instead he will be converting Joe from Street Fighter 1 in the style of Skullgirls.
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1062  July 01, 2011, 07:28:40 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Why would we want Rugal, we already have Warusaki's, Vyn's and Hero's ?
Terry could indeed get a better version than KOD's or Vyn's.

Bleh, make Yun or Kim, or better, turn a Vampire Saviour, MVC2 or Samurai Shodown character into your usual style!

MDD

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1063  July 01, 2011, 07:42:46 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Fine. In that case, i'll settle for Donovan or Zankuro.

SNT

#1064  July 01, 2011, 07:47:42 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
fuck vice, make terry
A Terry is fine too.

Fuck both, make Rugal.
Ugh.

I've received a tip from an anonymous inside source that Jmorphman has decided to cancel all of his POTS inspired WIPs just to spite you all.  Instead he will be converting Joe from Street Fighter 1 in the style of Skullgirls.
I can't really say anything about Skullgirls style, but no one has yet made that Joe.  Mite b cool.  Could also shave Joe's SFF bald and make a CVS Hwa Jai, it worked for KOF13.

Why would we want Rugal, we already have Warusaki's, Vyn's and Hero's ?
Terry could indeed get a better version than KOD's or Vyn's.

Bleh, make Yun or Kim, or better, turn a Vampire Saviour, MVC2 or Samurai Shodown character into your usual style!
All good ideas too, but Warusaki's got good versions of Terry, Yun and Kim as well.  But Vice, gotta play as Vice.

DTK

#1065  July 01, 2011, 08:08:06 am
#1066  July 01, 2011, 08:10:51 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Fong's charactrs are four button/KOF inspired with CVS sprites and fx, totally different style.
#1067  July 01, 2011, 08:14:07 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Fong made very nice versions of Terry, Kim and Yung, but I'd like a 6 buttons version at this level.

EDIT: got beaten at it.

MDD

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1068  July 01, 2011, 10:38:50 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
What would it take for you to cancel Vice and make Yamazaki instead?

GOH

#1069  July 01, 2011, 11:00:21 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I like the idea of a DS character. Make something new like Victor, or as stated above Donovan.

IT'S NOT LIKE THERE'S 30 OF THEM LIKE RUGAL, KIM OR TERRY.

SNT

#1070  July 01, 2011, 11:17:25 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

GOH

#1071  July 01, 2011, 11:22:05 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
 >:(

MDD

#1072  July 01, 2011, 11:39:23 am
  • OG Pallette Goon

SNT

#1073  July 01, 2011, 11:43:44 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Yeah, the only three that matter, that's what I said.

GOH

#1074  July 01, 2011, 11:44:18 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Shut up MalaDingALong. Lei-Lei is awesome.

AYAAAAAAAA

MDD

#1075  July 01, 2011, 11:58:10 am
  • OG Pallette Goon

GLB

#1076  July 01, 2011, 12:18:30 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Yamazaki is a good idea.
#1077  July 01, 2011, 07:32:27 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Also, answer my previous question.
No.

Hey.  Hey.  Hey J.  J.  J.  Hey.  Hey J.  Vice.  Hey.  Vice.  Ooh!  I know.  I know.  I know.  I know.  I know.  Let's play as Vice.  Hey.  Hi.  Hi.  Hiiii.  Who are we playing?  Hey J.  Who are we playing as?  Let's play as Vice.  Hey J.  Love Vice.  Let's play as Vice.  Gotta play as Vice.  You know the best thing about Vice?  It's Vice.  Vice, gotta play as Vice.  Playing as Vice, can't wait, Vice.  Mom, I'm playing as Vice.  I'm proud of you son.  Mom, are you Vice?  Yes, now we are family again.  Wanna play as Vice.  Vice, Vice.  Play as Vice.  Oh, oh, play it cool.  Here come the Vice cops.  Help me Vice cops, Vice cops help.  Playing Vice, playing her.  Gonna play as Vice.  Wanna see me?  Look for Vice.  Need to find Vice.  Gonna play as Vice.  Oh, oh, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh hey, let's play as Vice.  Wanna play as Vice.  Vice.  Vice.  Vice.  See Deicide, see Outrage, see Gorefest.  Gorefest!  Withering Surface.  Negative Gain.  Vice.  Vice!  Oh!  Get to use Misanthrope!  What'll I say to Misanthrope?  Hi, Misanthrope.  Got a secret for you: wanna play as Vice.  Wanna play, wanna play as Vice.  Play as Vice.  Vice!  Hehe.  Spell it.  V.  I.  Iiiiiiiiiice.  I know.  I know.  Wait.  J.  Vice.  So much Vice, need to see it all.  You are the strongest ever with Vice.  Why me, Vice!?  Because you are the best.  I am the best at Vice!  Yes.  Vice Court.  Justice Vice presiding.  Bam!  Guilty.  Of playing as Vice.  Please play as Vice.  Gotta play as Vice!  Yeah!  Gotta play as Vice.
You'll spend 5 minutes with Vice and then you'll want to come back to Earth I mean play as Mature.

What would it take for you to cancel Vice and make Yamazaki instead?
US$500.00, non sequential bills
#1078  July 01, 2011, 07:35:15 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Terry deserves a 1.0 version with his KoF XIII Neomax

fuck the mad hax motherfucker with a machete, and the anal queen ;D
#1079  July 01, 2011, 07:43:01 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#1080  July 01, 2011, 07:46:34 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole