Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#1341  November 01, 2016, 04:26:01 pm
    • USA

The Craig Murray Incident
#1342  November 01, 2016, 04:41:21 pm
Why do you insist on showing us garbage
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1343  November 01, 2016, 06:22:06 pm
    • USA
because its obviously not garbage to me. its random watch or dont move on
#1344  November 01, 2016, 06:42:52 pm
Random topic doesn't mean dump anything that crosses your mind then leave. There are actual discussions going.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1345  November 01, 2016, 06:56:08 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
And these actual discussions started because one guy posted something (random) and others cared...
#1346  November 01, 2016, 07:00:36 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
He wants to waste one of his posts on a video with no context that no one gives a shit about its his business
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1347  November 01, 2016, 07:01:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
check this shit out

#1348  November 01, 2016, 07:56:24 pm
    • USA
I like all those music groups but sadly trump cant win.
#1349  November 01, 2016, 08:03:15 pm
I dunno, with even the bought out media being unable to ignore the email scandal now, it's not looking as decisive as it did a week ago.
#1350  November 01, 2016, 08:20:29 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
And with all those wikileaks that pretty much prove that she was given questions before the debate(The person that sent her those got fired either today or yesterday,fuck me if I remember.),and that she called arabs "Sandniggers" , alongside being happy that some black kids got shot cause that lets her push her "anti-gun" agenda
But hey Trump made a sexist comment 10 years ago so that makes him equally as bad :^)
#1351  November 01, 2016, 08:32:59 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Shillary is awful, but she didn't call nobody a sand nigger. Context.
#1352  November 01, 2016, 08:45:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I like all those music groups but sadly trump cant win.

Lmbo at someone actually trying to take a reality tv racist puppet seriously, no wonder the american elections become a laughing stock. Corrupt politician on one side, populist sock puppet on the other and you still get sad when one cant win.
#1353  November 01, 2016, 08:49:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Shillary is awful, but she didn't call nobody a sand nigger. Context.
Crossing that off the list then.
Can't comment anything about her friends comments cause that would make me a hypocrite considering Trump hangs out with McMahon,who turns every asian into a Japanese stereotype
#1354  November 01, 2016, 08:54:06 pm
Both are highly lacking in morals but even JFK was a womanizer. Anyone who's choosing based on "who's less of a shitbag" is either horribly misinformed (so much misinformation out there), biased as hell, or both.

One of them plans on further destabilizing the Middle East, aiding their "moderates" to off another dictator (worked so well with Saddam and Gaddafii), and multiplying the number of migrants from that reigon (as if Germany's culture clash issues isn't enough of a lesson).

Not that I expect this bafoon to do any better, but at least one of them is aware of Yankeeland's atrocious foreign policy.
#1355  November 01, 2016, 08:58:03 pm
The email scandal itself, Wikileaks aside, has been dead since the FBI suggested to drop all charges. The recent reveal from last weekend was a stupid mess by an idiot for no reason but it doesn't restart the controversy since they don't even know if that actually has anything to do with Hillary.

but even JFK was a womanizer.
I've never heard of JFK making public comments on his wealth allowing him to molest women and get away with it, and watch a room full of them change in a beauty pageant. Please don't try to minimize the things Trump himself said.
#1356  November 01, 2016, 09:07:41 pm
By that I meant, a lot of figures have skeletons in their closet. This particular instance just has two who are worse than average in the internet age. One is a modern Nixon, the other's a thoughless loose cannon who doesn't know how to shutup.
#1357  November 01, 2016, 09:08:57 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Both are highly lacking in morals but even JFK was a womanizer. Anyone who's choosing based on "who's less of a shitbag" is either horribly misinformed (so much misinformation out there), biased as hell, or both.

Its nice you want ot minimize the consequences of the actions of the bilionaire molester that has stated several times he's above the law and has demonized the mexicans WHILE running with a vice president that wants to institute conversion camps. But maybe you should consider that all that effort just makes you look dumb.

Last I checked there was a world of difference between "being a womanizer" and walking up to random women on the street and shoving your hand in their pussies because you're a star and no one can stop you.
Or you know, repeatedly asking why the hell wouldnt he be able to use nuclear strikes if he was president after suggesting breaking Geneva convention during a debate.
#1358  November 01, 2016, 09:16:14 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Well, considering all facts and how the presidential election race is going, I'm certain sure of one fate:

USA is doomed regardless of who wins x_X [And yeah, I don't like Trump also]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1359  November 01, 2016, 09:28:01 pm
Yeah pretty much.

Politicial figures aren't innocent is what I was saying, I even said that these two are as rotten as it gets. Of course being a flirt is nothing compared to using drones to kill people, or raping a 13 year old.
#1360  November 01, 2016, 09:29:52 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
By that I meant, a lot of figures have skeletons in their closet. This particular instance just has two who are worse than average in the internet age. One is a modern Nixon, the other's a thoughless loose cannon who doesn't know how to shutup.
Trump isn't a loose canon. Almost everything he does and says is cynically planned to piss off certain people and please others. Don't you find it odd the same guy who wants to deport all the spics and build a wall around Mexico rarely ever addresses BLM? Don't you remember how he dodged the question when asked if Bruce Jenner should be allowed to use the women's restroom?

Trump picks his fights carefully and tells people what they want to hear. His moronic followers are unable to see through this ruse and believe him to be a bold, straightforward and sincere guy.