YesNoOk

CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Read 39001 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, June 18, 2017, 07:07:18 am
Share this topic:
CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#1  June 18, 2017, 07:07:18 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

"Salve galera" MugenGuild! "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

One more char... Pretty woman, walking down the street...:\
Well, I present to you "CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS-Infinite" by Falcon Rapper (Yes I am hehehe... :P)

The char is in "POTS / Infinite" mode (cvs and sparks in HD, fights mode setup, see Config.txt) plus have some new punches (preserving all strokes of KOF char, of course)...

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

What you have:

Adapted to be played with 6 buttons (3 for punch and 3 for kick)
- Artificial intelligence "medium to hard";
- 60 palettes (12 normal plus 48 extras, activating the selector in config.txt);
- All alpha style sparks POTS
- Scores based on version 99-2002UM-XI
- Sounds based on version 99 (some sounds of KOF98UM for certain animations)
- Gameplay that can be changed in config.txt (activation of palette selector, aerial combos, etc.)...
- All POTS / Infinite mode features (Parry, Custom Combo, etc.)
- It can be adapted to be played in the ADD004 mode (it can be activated as a helper and be changed during team mode / simul mode, needs to use add004pie.exe, it works without problems, either in the jump tag style or in the style "Running tag", tested on both)

NEWS:
- You can enable or disable LV2 Portrait, see "config.txt"

What is missing:

- Ending
- Correct errors that are found, otherwise nothing is missing, it is running good...: P

Commands:

Basic blows:

Throws: F+ Two punch or kick buttons;
Hiji Ate: F + weak punch

Special Skills

Kasane Ate = D, DF, F, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Aerial Kasane Ate = (In air) D, DF, F, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Senkou Nagashi = (short range) D, DB, B, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
--- * To continue the sequence: B + some punch button
Tatsumaki Souda = (close) D, DB, B, punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
Hakusan Tou = F, D, DF, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Tenchi Shuuten = D, DB, B, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)

Supers LV1 (Made with 1 super bar)

Chou Kasane Ate = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, punch
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, Punch
Shiranei = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, punch

Supers LV2 (Made with 2 super bars)

Chou Kasane Ate = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, two punch buttons
Shingan Kuzu Otoshi = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, two punch buttons
Shiranei = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, two punch buttons

Super LV3 (Made with 3 super bars)

Sousei Kasane Ate Ryuukasumi = D, DF, F, D, DF, F, three punch buttons

Preview:

Download link:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Credits:

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
- VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
- Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as an aid during conversion
- Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
- MMR, Ikaruga & Juke Kisaragi (Commands, Constants and Animations used in this char)
- Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
- Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
- All those who accompanied the project in the forums MFG, Mugen Multiverse & Mugen Archive, all without exception.
- Administrators and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia and Mestre Ares do Santuário, and for the group gallery there.

I dedicate this char first to God, because without him nothing would be possible, to my parents and relatives, my bride and future wife (Te amo  :sweetheart: Raquel :sweetheart:) and all those who like me love MUGEN... :)
Re: CVS Kasumi Todoh POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#2  June 18, 2017, 07:11:02 am
    • USA
I know her pants don't actually animate in source, but here is one of these instances where you could make it better than they did. With your skill it should be easy enough.
#3  June 18, 2017, 07:15:01 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, that looks great by now... But you have to describe me this.

I'll tell you if I'll find something else.
#4  June 18, 2017, 07:22:48 am
    • Brazil

MCX

#5  June 18, 2017, 07:46:57 am
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/

Great release, I'll test it asap.
And will post here my feedback
#6  June 18, 2017, 10:08:01 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Thanks for the release bro!!
Glad to see this girl finally released! And I'm still full of hope to see someday "la luchadora" as well (Angel) :)

Kasumi looks great!
I'm trying her right now! :)

é nóis ! ;)
#7  June 18, 2017, 11:21:54 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I've been silently following your works and dude, I'm amazed how fast you work, both spriting and coding...with not so many bugs. Man, I'm jealous of your skills :D!!

Só para Rapper, em português. Only for Rapper, in Portuguese:
I swear there was something cool here!!
#8  June 18, 2017, 01:39:20 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I'll try to give some feedback:

Hakusan Tou and its EX version looks the same.

Supers LvL 1 and LvL 2 consume the whole screen, i think its bit too much, you should make it smaller and shorter.

Custom combo seems unbalanced, i just spammed Heavy Kick and took 40% of the enemy's HP.

Combo jump attacks into standing/crouch attacks is kinda dificult, you should consider making it easier.

Can't chain her crouch attacks into Hiji Ate or any specials/super.

Can't chain any attack into Kasane Ate, which is pretty weird to me.

You should consider adding in the her chop attack when executing heavy standing punch at distance in a future update, it will improve her zoning game.

Your characters are pretty solid but i think that you're paying too little attention to their combo system, anyway, i'm in love with her, congrats on the release and feel free to ignore any thing you find unnecessary.

Lasagna

MCX

#9  June 18, 2017, 06:27:00 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/

-I think it's a little odd that in her Lvl3 Todoh pops from nowhere, could be more fluid, like he jumped in the screen
-Custom combo it's umbalaced, like Ash said above, I can spam any heavy basic move and it took almost 40% of the hp
#10  June 18, 2017, 09:10:36 pm
    • Brazil
Thanks for the release bro!!
Glad to see this girl finally released! And I'm still full of hope to see someday "la luchadora" as well (Angel) :)

Kasumi looks great!
I'm trying her right now! :)

é nóis ! ;)

Thanks Ned, have fun ... :)

I've been silently following your works and dude, I'm amazed how fast you work, both spriting and coding...with not so many bugs. Man, I'm jealous of your skills :D!!

Só para Rapper, em português. Only for Rapper, in Portuguese:
Dude, you're a legend here at Mugenguild, it's a great honor to know that you admire my work, I still have a lot to improve but I try to do what I can, thanks FeLo_Llop... :D
For now my focus is chars of the series 94-2002, chars of other series are discarded, but I can do them in the future ... :)

I'll try to give some feedback:

Hakusan Tou and its EX version looks the same.

Supers LvL 1 and LvL 2 consume the whole screen, i think its bit too much, you should make it smaller and shorter.

Custom combo seems unbalanced, i just spammed Heavy Kick and took 40% of the enemy's HP.

Combo jump attacks into standing/crouch attacks is kinda dificult, you should consider making it easier.

Can't chain her crouch attacks into Hiji Ate or any specials/super.

Can't chain any attack into Kasane Ate, which is pretty weird to me.

You should consider adding in the her chop attack when executing heavy standing punch at distance in a future update, it will improve her zoning game.

Your characters are pretty solid but i think that you're paying too little attention to their combo system, anyway, i'm in love with her, congrats on the release and feel free to ignore any thing you find unnecessary.

What differs from the normal Ex Hakusan Tou is just the damage, just like the Tenchi Shuuten ...
In the KOF series "Cho Kasane Ate" covers the screen, where I thought it would be interesting to use this feature in a POTS / Infinite char;
I tested several POTS / Infinite chars ... In practically everyone happens this, since early I tried to correct but did not advance much. I'll still see if I can reduce the damage somehow

- Can not chain her crouch attacks into Hiji Ate or any specials / super.
- Can not chain any attack into Kasane Ate, which is pretty weird to me.

Fixed... :D

- You should consider adding in the chop attack when executing heavy punch to distance in a future update, it will improve her zoning game.

Great suggestion, I even thought about doing it, but I forgot, anyway it will really be much cooler

Thanks for the feedback Ash

-I think it's a little odd that in her Lvl3 Todoh pops from nowhere, could be more fluid, like he jumped in the screen
-Custom combo it's umbalaced, like Ash said above, I can spam any heavy basic move and it took almost 40% of the hp

Honesty was almost creating a Ryuko Ranbu lvl3, although it is a technique made by his "rivals" ... But I insisted on HSDM 2002UM, I thought it would be nice on level 3, I'll see if I adjust something on his leap (change for a Running) or something like that, but I honestly do not see any problem with it entering and exiting the screen, I used as a base the standard strikers mode KOF2000 ...

I tested several POTS/Infinite chars ... In practically everyone happens this, since early I tried to correct but did not advance much. I'll still see if I can reduce the damage somehow

#11  June 18, 2017, 09:11:41 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
wow didnt expect it to be finished this soon congratz falcon
I need more PSN friends
#12  June 18, 2017, 09:39:04 pm
    • Brazil
#13  June 18, 2017, 09:53:20 pm
She can't cancel her supers into any other supers.
#14  June 18, 2017, 10:20:06 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
how come a pots style character i have to come across that a level 3 super requires me to push all three punch or kick buttons at the same time, it doesn't work for me but it does work on the ai only though

I can just open the cmd file and then do my own inputs with two punch or kick buttons
#15  June 18, 2017, 10:53:13 pm
    • Brazil
Man... You're a "kof to cvs" Machine!!!! Congratulations!! (No bom português... Valew!!!)
#16  June 18, 2017, 11:24:54 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Parabéns por mais um excelente trabalho ! Eu gostaria de saber qual é o sue critério para a escolha dos chars ?
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#17  June 19, 2017, 12:35:51 am
    • Brazil
She can't cancel her supers into any other supers.

Fixed...

how come a pots style character i have to come across that a level 3 super requires me to push all three punch or kick buttons at the same time, it doesn't work for me but it does work on the ai only though

I can just open the cmd file and then do my own inputs with two punch or kick buttons

:(

Man... You're a "kof to cvs" Machine!!!! Congratulations!! (No bom português... Valew!!!)

Thanks Biz1994, in the good portuguese "é nóis"... :D

Parabéns por mais um excelente trabalho ! Eu gostaria de saber qual é o sue critério para a escolha dos chars ?

At first chars of the series 94-2002, but I do not have a specific criterion, if I think it will be good I try to do: D

PTBR:

#18  June 19, 2017, 02:50:22 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Congrats and be expecting some ports. Might I ask, who is next if you don't mind.
#19  June 19, 2017, 03:58:48 am
    • Brazil
Congrats and be expecting some ports. Might I ask, who is next if you don't mind.

Thanks BIGBOSS, have fun ... :)
Well, the next char I prefer to leave as a surprise, the only certainty is that in this I will not do the sprites, I will use sprites already converted, give a brief pause in editing and photoshop hehehe ... :D
#20  June 19, 2017, 07:49:12 am
    • Brazil
    • silveirademeira.jonathan@gmail.com
@Falcon Rapper: It was excellent to Kasumi in cvs / pots, congratulations.:)
Dampir edited for the sprites of Leona XIII cvs, it would be interesting since no one made a Leona xiii-style cvs / pots yet, also got sprites for Blue Mary in cvs and just an idea.:)

@Falcon Rapper: Ficou excelente a Kasumi em cvs/pots ,parabens.:)
Dampir editou para cvs os sprites de Leona XIII ,seria interessante ja que ninguem fez uma leona xiii estilo pots ainda, tem tambem sprites para Blue Mary em cvs ,e apenas uma ideia.:)

http://i.imgur.com/cAR2Vi8.gif
Your signature is too large, please read the forum rules.
Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:51:40 am by jonathanS