YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854464 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#261  April 05, 2012, 11:32:28 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
You got a (minor) scolding and you react like this, yet you have scolded many of us much more harshly, and it's 'well-intended feedback to grow as forumites, just in a tough tone'?

Quit now and it just means you've been a hypocritical bully all along. Please stay and prove that you actually believe in what you did. You've earned the respect of some of us though we don't agree with you or your style at all.

Don't throw that away that in a childish tantrum. I don't want to have to learn how to tolerate another admin's  dickish 'bad cop' style. :P
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#262  April 06, 2012, 12:23:09 am
there's more to it than a "minor scolding" and there's a difference between the closest thing to a site owner this site has disagreeing with my methods and a one trick pony (you) disagreeing with my methods
#263  April 06, 2012, 12:35:26 am
But he's never actually disagreed with your overall methods... He's just asked you to tone down a bit some of your wording. And you have actually spent some time without being that aggressive. Sometimes even slightly civilized, so it's not like it's all that alien to you.

You yourself, on the other hand, have repeatedly called some of us unredeemable shitposters all over the place. And instead of ragequitting, we've chosen to try to learn, lurk more, and be a bit more patient instead of throwing a tantrum to then invariably return in less than a month.

Yeah, I said try. :P

Maybe it's time for you to try and learn, for once?
#264  April 06, 2012, 12:39:00 am
You yourself, on the other hand, have repeatedly called some of us unredeemable shitposters all over the place. And instead of ragequitting, we've chosen to try to learn, lurk more, and be a bit more patient
i suppose you're talking about other users considering you're still shitting up threads by posting about how america is not a country (you learned nothing)
#265  April 06, 2012, 12:42:47 am
Still got your attention, didn't I? ;)

we've chosen to try to learn, lurk more, and be a bit more patient instead of throwing a tantrum to then invariably return in less than a month.

Yeah, I said try. :P

Anyways, still dodged the most important part of my post.
Maybe it's time for you to try and learn, for once?
You don't have to reply now- you've made me learn to not post when mad, frustrated, or under pressure.

Why don't you take some time off the forum and think it over? Don't you think all this is a bit rushed?

Yeah, take your usual smart jab comeback at me so you can have the last word (god knows you never ever let anyone have it), but anyway, just give it some thought, plz?
#266  April 06, 2012, 01:11:03 am
i disregarded the rest of your post because you're a hypocrite that talks about learning or trying to learn when you've done none of it. your posting is still mostly intended on starting shit
Still got your attention, didn't I? ;)
take your usual smart jab comeback at me so you can have the last word (god knows you never ever let anyone have it), but anyway, just give it some thought, plz?
and you still try to derail threads with the american argument despite countless people telling you how stale it got. you are a hypocrite. don't fucking tell me to learn when you're not even trying
#267  April 06, 2012, 01:18:52 am
anyway it would be super amazing if the staff would stop playing grabass in the staff forum and decide another administrator already

OZ

#268  April 06, 2012, 01:21:38 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
you know we all pick cyanide
and you know cyanide says no

there's no grabass involved
ಠ_ಠ
#269  April 06, 2012, 01:24:17 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
A lot of the recent posts are :]
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#270  April 06, 2012, 01:39:11 am
    • Germany
I think that's because titiln's new avatar is awesome. Imagine it reading his posts aloud
#271  April 06, 2012, 03:20:34 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#272  April 06, 2012, 03:29:44 am
I guess I'm a calmed and detached shitty poster?

Also, saying at least occasionally why my posts are so bad might help, y' know.
#273  April 06, 2012, 03:35:59 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Round these parts, the only thing that matters is them postings of yours.
#274  April 06, 2012, 03:43:35 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Also, saying at least occasionally why my posts are so bad might help, y' know.
Yeah, I'm not getting into a debate about this. Besides, people have said why they're so bad so many times over the years that there's no point.
#275  April 06, 2012, 05:51:21 am
    • Thailand
Yeah, he's been told before.

Do not fall for his "explain to me; what do yo think; what does it mean to you" posts. If he acts up again with that stupid American nonsense, then he's getting banned.

This is a reminder that that warning is still in effect.
#276  April 06, 2012, 06:15:19 am
Yeah, I can understand why you want Jmorph to not fall for my 'plz explain yourself' posts, since you yourself haven't even tried giving an explanation on pretty much anything, and the last time you didn't even wanna bother looking through my post history to back up anything of what you said. Can't you see that acting so arbitrarily will just make it harder for us to get along in the long run?

I already stopped regarding the 'America' subject seriously some time ago (since Shamrock times?) and have regarded it as a joke as of late. If anything, some other people seem to be the ones with a fixation on it. But whatever. ::)

Oh, I'm also gonna totally disregard what you are saying as a real warning- I'm not breaking any rules AFAIK nor derailing the topic at hand more significantly than any other forumite. Being banned over this? Pffft, don't make me laugh. Even you aren't that shortsighted and emotionally immature as to not notice that such a course of action would be plainly unfair.

EDIT:  Replied here to the below post to actually not derail the topic anymore.
I'm dropping it but not out of your petty threats and intimidation but because this is actually derailing the topic (and heck, I didn't start it). Feel free to start discussing the issue of my deserved? ban @ the staff thread whenever you want. Maybe you'll care to give your peers some explanations and arguments as to why I should be banned, since you can't give them to me? I'm quite certain some of them don't like me, but it's a long distance to a deserved ban, buddy.
Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:25:22 am by Lasombra Demon
#277  April 06, 2012, 06:17:57 am
    • Thailand
#278  April 06, 2012, 06:31:20 am
#279  April 06, 2012, 06:33:44 am
No, I actually PMd Rajaa about it. I'm not the kind to pull a ninja edit.
#280  April 06, 2012, 06:34:21 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
why would you make a reply in an edit above the post, how would that help anything.

Are replies expected to be edited into the other posts as not to derail the thread?