YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854199 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#461  July 18, 2012, 12:00:52 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
From Luigi:
"simply reply with this:
"Luigi says he doesn't care, since he only cares about releasing Scarlet himself, without having other people,because he feels like it's a burden to them.""

how can you quote him, telling you to quote him, while HE's quoting himself using the third person o_O that is awesome
#462  July 18, 2012, 12:07:31 pm
    • Thailand
^Lmao. Great observation.

And there's no reason to lie. If you want to make a alternate account to plead for another chance, that's okay to any extent, but don't lie about it. Lying about it is ignominious and certainly not the way to be readmitted.
#463  July 18, 2012, 12:15:36 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Question. What's so bad about him that a second chance isn't even considered by most users?
#464  July 18, 2012, 12:46:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Indeed, I don't even recall he exists, apart from other users saying how shitty he is.
#465  July 18, 2012, 12:53:04 pm
    • Thailand
To be honest, I don't know what he did either. Usually when I don't know why a person was banned forever, that person was banned by Titiln.

But he said he had autism and that that was an excuse for him to be a shitty poster. He literally made a post that said that. He claims nobody loves him and that's he's an antisocial psychopath who doesn't need attention from anyone, especially girls.
#466  July 18, 2012, 12:57:24 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
since when is autism an acceptable excuse for a shitty forum post anyway? what's next: "your post sucked" "hey sorry i'm french"?
#467  July 18, 2012, 12:59:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
He also released a character before but did a poor work with him, for the whole reason of getting views in his website, which lead to his website being censored. So whoever bothered to give him feedback wasted his time.
#468  July 18, 2012, 01:48:26 pm
  • i am loyal to you unless you disagree with me
    • UK
    • www.dropbox.com/sh/n7tsdpf464qtbk1/AAB7z1LhB6Ee1cE5tyOVEB5ra?dl=0
But he said he had autism and that that was an excuse for him to be a shitty poster. He literally made a post that said that. He claims nobody loves him and that's he's an antisocial psychopath who doesn't need attention from anyone, especially girls.

what kind of fucking excuse is that? i have autism(though its kind of mild) and i don't act like a complete shithead.
something looks a little off...

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TVeanko
#469  July 18, 2012, 01:58:09 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Can he even prove that he has autism? For all we know, he could be lying as an excuse for his bad posting.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#470  July 18, 2012, 02:05:56 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
since when is autism an acceptable excuse for a shitty forum post anyway? what's next: "your post sucked" "hey sorry i'm french"?

this has pretty much happened, anyone who remembers that vampireky0 nutcase can second this. at least i think that was his name
#471  July 18, 2012, 02:15:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

what kind of fucking excuse is that? i have autism(though its kind of mild) and i don't act like a complete shithead.

Veanko you behave like a normal person. There have been people that act like anti social douche nozzles while claiming to have aspergers or autism and how that justifies their behaviour . One even went as far as telling me that a forum post made him cry and that we needed to act upon it.  People that far off arent usually apt to post in public forums, and its not the staff job to babysit people with mental problems.
I dont care if someone is actually a vampire, or if they are married to inuyasha, or if they have a deep believe in odin that prevents them from posting like a normal person and forces them to persecute others, they are not welcome.About

Drewsky got banned over repeated instances, but if there are enough people thinking he deserves another chance we could give him another go, suggestions, ask Dshiznet about him nowadays, since dshiz was dealing with him a lot in MI.
#472  July 18, 2012, 02:22:52 pm
    • USA
    • ckimball1@hotmail.com
#473  July 18, 2012, 03:35:06 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
He also released a character before but did a poor work with him, for the whole reason of getting views in his website, which lead to his website being censored. So whoever bothered to give him feedback wasted his time.

Wait wait wait... you're not talking about LucasX3(Dark) are you?

I thought his name sounded familiar.

Can he even prove that he has autism? For all we know, he could be lying as an excuse for his bad posting.

IMO, that's kind of the stigma behind it. So many people have claimed autism as justification for their bad posting that autism has more or less become synonymous with bad posting, and any claim of such disabilities simply can't be taken as seriously as they should be. It's even become sort of an in-joke in certain places *cough4chancough*.
#474  July 18, 2012, 03:44:13 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
"I'm not doing any ban evasion, and do not make shitty posts! The shitty posts made by a user who has the same IP as me come from my brother, who has autism! He wrote them, I'm innocent! True story."
#475  July 18, 2012, 04:08:21 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#476  July 18, 2012, 04:20:13 pm
    • USA
ugh... i wish i didn't read that.
#477  July 18, 2012, 04:21:55 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
"I'm not doing any ban evasion, and do not make shitty posts! The shitty posts made by a user who has the same IP as me come from my brother, who has autism! He wrote them, I'm innocent! True story."

Oh yeah, the brother excuse too. Forgot all about that one. Didn't Peter Foster try that one (and fail) already?
#478  July 18, 2012, 04:36:01 pm
    • Germany
I kinda feel bad for him now :(
#479  July 18, 2012, 04:57:20 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

Oh yeah, the brother excuse too. Forgot all about that one. Didn't Peter Foster try that one (and fail) already?

What didn't he try?

Hell I still remember the originator of the brother story; MKREQUIEM/badmannomore back in 2008.
#480  July 18, 2012, 06:11:35 pm
    • USA
I think everyone has tried it. Even I did it, but I actually used my brother.

No, seriously! Seriously, guys! Guys, c'mon!