YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 863436 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#641  October 08, 2012, 06:55:20 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
that doesn't make me happy at all
#642  October 08, 2012, 07:02:12 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
waru warui, love is not always about happinness
#643  October 08, 2012, 07:14:11 am
wha-whatever, j-just do what you want.

i-i'm not go-gonna like it anyway
#644  October 08, 2012, 07:21:18 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
OK you two, take your fake flirting (worst kind BTW) to PM's, this is supposed to be a serious thread.
#645  October 08, 2012, 07:30:02 am
i still think deleting the thread should have been discussed with the staff before doing it. i mean, one of the good things about guild is that discussions don't get censored before they even start like other forums do.

then again, i don't know if jean is the kind of guy who makes troll-bait threads or something (well, accoring to what was mentioned above that seems to be the case)
#646  October 08, 2012, 07:34:23 am
    • USA
then again, i don't know if jean is the kind of guy who makes troll-bait threads or something (well, accoring to what was mentioned above that seems to be the case)
I don't think he intends to. He's just ends up doing so.
#647  October 08, 2012, 07:38:43 am
    • Thailand
I remember reading the thread before Iced got to it and thinking to myself: "Wow. What a horrible first post." I literally thought that.

And I agree with Byakko; since it's Jean and not someone else, and he has a history, etc.
#648  October 08, 2012, 07:41:44 am
so about this masao guy:
people like him feed on your attention, just ignore him and he'll die eventually
either peolpe are really that stupid to reply to such an obvious troll who is not here to do anything else besides being "hurr random durr" like otehrs before him (who follow the same pattern) or they just like to play along with them while pretending to be all mad

he is doing teh exact same thing at mi but since the forum is dead nobody pays attention to him and decided to move here. just ban him he is not going to change. but most likely he'll just return with an alternate account so in order to make him realy leave people need to stop giving him the kind of attention he wants (an easily gets)
#649  October 08, 2012, 08:43:33 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
#650  October 08, 2012, 08:47:10 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
so about this masao guy:
people like him feed on your attention, just ignore him and he'll die eventually
either peolpe are really that stupid to reply to such an obvious troll who is not here to do anything else besides being "hurr random durr" like otehrs before him (who follow the same pattern) or they just like to play along with them while pretending to be all mad

he is doing teh exact same thing at mi but since the forum is dead nobody pays attention to him and decided to move here. just ban him he is not going to change. but most likely he'll just return with an alternate account so in order to make him realy leave people need to stop giving him the kind of attention he wants (an easily gets)
Both. People are stupid enough to play along. Without realising they're really just doing what he wants. You're not making him look dumb you know, he only looks dumb if he gets no visible response to his "stupidity"

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#651  October 08, 2012, 09:33:23 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
dumb christians/americans
Why are you writing 3 times the same word ? ::)

Let's instead discuss how 9/11 was planned by the American Government itself, or how the trip to the moon was all a fake.

Okay, smelly/arrogant/French is out. :ninja:
#652  October 08, 2012, 10:02:41 am
    • USA
hey remember when I said this
supposed to be a serious thread.

But hey, if you want to make ridiculously moronic statements about how much you hate America or whatever, make a thread in All That's Left so that people can rightly mock you.
#653  October 08, 2012, 10:20:51 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
i really hope cy is joking with that. but I think he is. If not then theres a problem.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#654  October 08, 2012, 10:45:41 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I certainly hope he is, otherwise the irony of someone butchering the English language with the phrase "writing 3 times the same word" and calling other people dumb would be overwhelming.  He's not that stupid.
#655  October 08, 2012, 11:01:10 am
    • USA
#656  October 08, 2012, 11:19:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Jean pmed me asking why I deleted the thread, I directed him to this one thread.
He claims that it wasnt a holocaust denying thread and that I made some poor shortcuts in decisions.
Iced, why did you delete my topic without letting people, not even believe, but just at least have a different perspective on the matter ?

(..)

What are you afraid of ?

I rather this be public. Jean you can read the explanation on the last posts.
#657  October 08, 2012, 01:25:39 pm
    • France
To get back on-topic (yes, I can). After reading the topic, I agree with Cyanide's 1st statement :
Having read said thread, doesn't come across like that at all. He leaves a lot of question marks in place and the whole thing has a questioning inflection.

About Jean : yes, he does make this kind of posts on purpose. He wants to shock to get attention. It's the way tabloids do their stuff. Is it always a good thing ? Certainly not. However, in this case, I don't think it was some sort of trolling. He wasn't questionning the existence of gas chambers, just linking to the video while asking questions.

So yes, the 1st post may have been badly worded. Yes, the subject at hand is disturbing and not the kind people like. Yes, Jean sort of has a history with "shocking topics". it doesn't mean this topic was a gas chamber denying one nor that it should have been deleted so fast.
#658  October 08, 2012, 01:47:33 pm
He wasn't questionning the existence of gas chambers
He kind of was.
Gas chambers ... is a myth ? Robert Faurisson prooves it.
The rest of his "questions" are written in such a way that he might as well have said "History is lying to you, school is manipulating you, the truth is out there, let me enlighten you". Especially the "you decide what you want to believe" and "i just could not resist posting this" at the end which are the same as a rhetorical question after saying "this nobody proves it".
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#659  October 08, 2012, 01:53:33 pm
    • France
Yeah, the problem may be that I am biased. I didn't watch the video, but the subject of the video is so absurd I read the part "Robert Faurisson prooves it" as some sort of ironic post. A bit like "1+1 = ... 3 ? A 5 year old proves it".
#660  October 08, 2012, 01:57:18 pm
Oh no, it's totally serious, and the fact that it's Jean posting it "proves" that this is what he meant.
"I have proof ! But you decide what to believe." Oh really.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.