YesNoOk

IKEMEN SP - Wat u want? (Read 14689 times)

Started by TheFclass97, April 02, 2016, 07:36:57 pm
Share this topic:
IKEMEN SP - Wat u want?
#1  April 02, 2016, 07:36:57 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Simply put, i'm thinking of doing some IKEMEN screenpack conversions. Hoping it could help with IKEMEN, with either getting it a bit more popular in use, show some new tricks with the engine, or simply play with your favorite screenpack online. Now, how will this work? I think it's a decent idea to have some request done and people here could just give me a request it and I'll try my best to convert the screenpack in IKEMEN form. When finished, I'll let ya know here and make a new topic with it fully released and functional.

So, how will this request work?
- To make things a bit simple and not just convert some dudes random sp, I think it's best to take the most popular ones.

Most popular?
- Basically, the sp that has been requested here for abut 3 times (kinda how the CoTM nomination works, but one at a time instead of 4).

How will I see progress?
- If anything, I can simply list possible candidates and some WIP pics or whatever here...

Hope this could help open some eyes with the engine...

That being said, what screenpack should I start with?

And if you are ever interested in making one yourself and don't know where to start, I recommend checking the "HOW TO IKEMEN Series" where I explain the in-n-outs of the engine. There's an episode simply dedicated to making screenpacks... Thanks... ^_~

THE W.I.P LIST

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:57:57 am by TheFclass97
Re: IKEMEN SP - Wat u want?
#2  April 03, 2016, 04:16:04 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I would like to see the old capcom vs Snk 3 by EnlightendShadow without getting many performance to run it. it's old because he's making a new one.xD
Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:23:54 pm by yaret
#3  April 03, 2016, 07:04:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I would like to see the old capcom vs Snk 3 by EnlightendShadow without getting many performance to run it. it's old because he's making a new one.xD

PM me a link please... I'll see what I can do.
#4  April 03, 2016, 07:37:10 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

+1 for this one!
#5  April 03, 2016, 08:01:10 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Old CvS3 by EnlightenedShadow - 2

Might as well give it a shot... Anyone got a link to the download?
#6  April 03, 2016, 08:04:47 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#7  April 03, 2016, 08:10:21 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#8  April 16, 2016, 08:53:18 pm
#9  April 17, 2016, 03:08:07 am
    • Puerto Rico
Could you convert Kohaku's Melty Blood Actress Again screenpack?

http://www.kohaku.trinitymugen.net/type-mugen/add-ons.html

It's the second one under EVO. I tried doing it myself but it was a confusing mess.. even with the (sweet) tutorial you made.

I'll take a look when I can... Thanks to school and the projects on the back-burner, i haven't done a bunch of work on the CvS3 pack, but I DO have some stuff done already that I might post here for update reasons... I'll check out this SP and add it to the "list" if anything (lol).
#10  April 17, 2016, 03:14:22 pm
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#11  May 15, 2016, 09:36:48 am
    • Puerto Rico
My updating skills are so top tier... Any who!

Just to let ya'll know, I am still working on these SP's. I had a few bumps though (thanks to college, other mugen/ikemen/not game related projects, and some other... stuff...) But let me just show you some progress!

With the Cvs3, this is what i was able to do so far:

Ok, so long story short, i was able to get the little intro with Ryu and kyo, along with the little "welcome" message at the bottom. i did hit a few bumps though, mainly to the quality of the sprites. While my ventures of finding the best swag on the IKEMEN engine, I discovered that the engine is kinda allergic
 to 32 bit images... So much for that. So it will take me longer to port this (since I gotta downgrade the sprites and they might end up looking like shit in the long run) so sorry about that... But, i will get it done!

And to make it up to ya'll, I guess I can show you progress on other... IKEMEN stuff...

A for the Melty Blood SP, I'll probably start working on that soon (and looking at it, it might be ported first before the CvS3, since it's already kinda in a winmugen state and stuff). So yeah... I'll update more later on when i get to more stuff. I till accept requests btw, so don't worry... Just been busy... ^_~
#12  May 17, 2016, 08:47:38 am
  • Raging Fist
would it interest you to try Mugenmatch 2 for ikemen?
#13  September 27, 2016, 04:08:08 pm
BUMP

Thanks for the reply Fclass! Are you still active though?
#14  September 27, 2016, 07:20:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Yes, I am. I've been busy with other projects, that's all. Revival 2 especially, but I'ma still do some SP's in the future. Not 100% sure if it'll be the ones here (maybe) but I will.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#15  October 11, 2016, 03:25:26 pm
  • An I.K.E.M.E.N guy
  • Yo
    • USA
I made a wip of Kof Zillion Screenpack teddy if your looking 4 one its not done though. Its 75%.