YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 864867 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#101  March 13, 2012, 06:31:53 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Doesn't hurt to do it some more.

GOH

#102  March 14, 2012, 10:50:13 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#103  March 23, 2012, 07:03:41 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I don't agree with Maverik being permabanned. Even though he had an annoying holier than thou attitude, he was actually tolerable when people weren't trying to get a reaction out of him or trying to make him react more during a battle (I'm looking at people like Rednavi right now). Would a shorter, say 2 week to one month ban be a little better? Sure. He does need time to calm down a bit. However, since a lot of this came from antagonization from others (or worsening in some cases), I feel that a permaban is more than what needs to be done here.
#104  March 23, 2012, 07:09:55 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Come on man, you and I are friends but Maverik no longer had any respect for anyone in this community, from the leechers to the palette makers to the spriters and coders all the way to the mods and administrators. He was given a chance by Iced to stop acting that way after a 10-day ban, he said he would stop and then after a little bit he went right back to it. He was given plenty of chances. Maybe I'm somewhat biased, although I think I was doing a pretty good job of ignoring him. Frankly, I hope it sticks so that I won't have to anymore, and because he's not going to change. He shit all over every hard-working person on this site and in this community as a whole.

Download Last Bout now!
#105  March 23, 2012, 07:13:24 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
From what I've read he's temporarily quitting for an indefinite amount of time until things "die down". I know of all of the chances he got. I know about what led up to this. However it could have been a 3 month or so ban before it was actually permanent. I hate to bring this example up, but look at the volzzilla thing. He never received a permaban when he and I were feuding, but in the end it all turned out OK and we set aside our issues. Am I expecting the same thing to happen here? No. However, I feel I'm quite opinionated on this subject and I think that something could change down the line, but not with how things are going right now.
#106  March 23, 2012, 07:20:49 am
    • Thailand
No one antagonized him. He blew things out of proportion because he couldn't accept that his Sub Zero has a snake body and some crab legs.

He's twisted legitimate feedback countless times and he's an overall problematic person with a lot of ego problems. He's presented insults that children don't even use nowadays. He's conducted himself with childish motives and behaviors by making it his objective to cause problems in other people's threads who he thought were against him.

What did Seanaltly and CVSBN do to him? Nothing at all.

You think that all of sudden, after about a month or so, everyone decided it was pick on Maverik Day? I don't think so, he decided it was be an asshole day and he got the inevitable response from people.

He said he didn't respect anyone on this site and that he didn't care about what anyone says, yet he still posted his work on this site where people of this site post. How much sense does that make? He thought that because he didn't care about this place that he could be a jerk to the people here, which is flawed logic. If you don't like a place of which you don't have to be, then the most rational thing to do is leave. He stayed. So now he's been forcibly kicked out.

There's really no debating this. He's not going to change. He said he would not do this anymore and he gave his word. What good is a person without their word? He's a lying troublemaker with a ridiculous amount of mental and ego problems. Again, there is no debating his banishment.
#107  March 23, 2012, 07:27:09 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
why Perma banned Maverik?! Man that aint fair at all...
#108  March 23, 2012, 07:29:08 am
    • Thailand
Yes, it is fair.

Look how good my argument is.
#109  March 23, 2012, 08:07:26 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
keep him banned

christ it's like some of you have a hard-on for that retard
#110  March 23, 2012, 09:17:37 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Too bad Maverik went ape shit again. :( I had seen improvement over the past few weeks, and he had responded positively and in a civil manner to critics and feedback to his work... Oh well.

At least there's improvement, he went from :
me and bleed have different styles But I could easily emulate that style too.
to :
bleed is fucking awesome.......he is like a super saiyan compared to me. no problem their. bleed is better then me period

Maybe in a few years he'll be able to acknowledge that Balthazar, Diepod, Chamat, Steamboy, Rolento, Rikard, Silencer, walt and many others are better than him.

But hey, guess we'll never know since he's permabanned lolol.
#111  March 23, 2012, 09:22:04 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
It's because those people apparently believe there was "some good left in him" or whatever dramatic movie/anime stuff they were going on about when it happened the last time.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#112  March 23, 2012, 09:25:30 am
    • France
He's like the Vegeta of MugenGuild. He wants to show he's strong and badass, that he's the Prince of Mugen, but he always ends up getting his ass kicked by Carot and all the vilains. But Carot and the others know there's good in him, somewhere.

GOH

#113  March 23, 2012, 11:10:58 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Damn.

I was hoping to ban Maverick and get the action sequence with gun blasts and explosions that I always wanted. :(
#114  March 23, 2012, 11:15:46 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Yes, it is fair.

Look how good my argument is.

Whoa. I had no idea this was going on as I usually follow only a few threads. Seincat makes some very valid points, and I agree.

He's like the Vegeta of MugenGuild. He wants to show he's strong and badass, that he's the Prince of Mugen, but he always ends up getting his ass kicked by Carot and all the vilains. But Carot and the others know there's good in him, somewhere.

And this is what happens to people who work on one particular character for too long.  ;P

And somewhat related yet pertaining to a different person, Super Dragon Blade is downright annoying. I had to lay down some wordage due to him spiraling out of rambling control. Check out his "Which Soul Calibur characters do you want to be made for Mugen" poll. The dude/kid is an idiot.

All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#115  March 23, 2012, 12:05:46 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
OG: There is a massive difference between respecting people and being civil to them. You do not have to respect someone to be civil. There are tons of people in this community i don't respect, but i won't be a COCK to them either.

Maverik was free to not respect anyone as much as he liked. But he decided "I do not respect you" was the same as "Fuck you assholes" and it's not. And this is where a good batch of the problem lay. If he wants to hate peoples work, fine. If he wants to believe he's better than everyone else, he's entitled to do so. What he's not entitled to do is wander round the forum espousing this fact in other peoples threads while stating he doesn't care about anyone.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#116  March 23, 2012, 12:29:04 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Well in short, I agree with Rajaa. I agree with a permaban. Especially if this was not the first time that his arrogance, easily-bruised ego, and lack of respect for the community got the better of him.

Out of curiosity, did he even made a SINGLE character and release it to the community? Because I do not recall him doing that.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!

GOH

#117  March 23, 2012, 12:32:49 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
He did. And when people voted for his character in COTM, another sad episode ensued.
#118  March 23, 2012, 12:37:27 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Interesting, where is his character?

On another note, releasing a few characters does not mean that you are better than everyone. Heck, I still think people like POTS, SeanAlty, and others still do more for the community.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#119  March 23, 2012, 12:40:16 pm
    • France
His character was seized by the FBI.
#120  March 23, 2012, 01:55:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I already relieved the contents of my bowels on you. Now i'd just be beating on a paralytic in a wheel chair if this continue.

you are currently experiencing a condition called anus inflamatus. sometimes referred to as "arse hurt" feels like you got a knife up your shitter titlin dont it lol... dont worry its a common virus that normally follows after trying to fuck around with maverik

no titlin i said you had contracted queerus we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearsus its a condition that anyone can get. if they kiss arse too to a member of the same sex.... much like you are doing with cvsb and sean

at least I "seem like an idiot" you are a fucking idiot. I have diagnosed you with a condition called imbecilus Retardus. My left testicle has a bigger brain then you.

If I cared WOULD I SAY THE THINGS I DO?. and truth be told what I say isnt a lie either its true.

i can literally pick someones work at random to compare with mine and the results would be laughable. honestly this too easy for me. I dont even want to do this right now.

hose are as good as your getting. not happy? then go back to something far worse then what I produce should I provide examples again? I could literally pick one at random.

and still they looks better  then anything created by the best part of this community..........

------

Person man and Jmorphman werent hazing him, neither was gbk. Any reaction he had to criticism tended to escalate until he was pulling off comparisons with others and claiming he shat on them.  I dont think how some of you think this is a reasonable professional behaviour. Anyone acting like that in a studio would have had that person sacked.