YesNoOk

V-Zilla (Read 181721 times)

Started by Shamrock, May 19, 2010, 06:08:57 pm

OZ

Re: V-Zilla
#61  April 29, 2011, 07:22:03 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
He doesn't pick favorites anymore.

I've never seen someone dislike a place so much and be so willing to stay.
ಠ_ಠ
#62  April 29, 2011, 07:36:53 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
lol is he going to try and talk to us through his profile now
  can we disable that

OZ

#63  April 29, 2011, 08:36:30 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#64  April 30, 2011, 12:15:09 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Hmm well I'm getting pms from his friends now that contain messages from V-Zilla. He asked me to post the one pm I sent back to him when he first started messaging me, so here it is:

Thank you. I am trying my best to defuse the situation. I understand the long history of this place and Mugen in general and why the other mods feel like they do. It may not be how I would prefer things but this board is not my board. And don't worry I hope to bring down stuff like what's been in the release and project sections in my own way, it's why I'm even staff in the first place. This whole mess is not going to effect that at all. Thank you for the kind words.

This was before I was told about him messaging other staff before, and the "not how I would prefer things" was because at the time I felt that overly offensive posts should be deleted without warning. But as you guys saw in my posts from that time, regardless of how I felt I was going to take your advice.

I've talked with Iced since then and have become more aware as to why that stuff should be left to a warning instead of just deleting posts with insults, and in fact looking back I can't believe I felt like I did on the subject. :-\ I think it was just a post where a user said "fuck you" to another user and I was thinking what to do about it, and any option other than saying "hey come on guys, relax" felt like I would be making a mistake. Though the release and project sections is still a different story in my line of thinking, like I said in that pm.

Anyway, there is in an issue here in him asking his friends to send me his messages. The person who is sending them seems to be a nice guy, but I mean technically V-Zilla is STILL sending me pms. :-\ I replied to the guy saying, among other things, that him asking other people to send me pms isn't really going to help him in getting unbanned and that there was a little chance of that happening. But I got another pm after saying that.
Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:28:07 am by Caddie
#65  April 30, 2011, 12:26:52 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Unbanning is rajaa's decision anyway. Rolling over another mods decision/ban is not very nice.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#66  April 30, 2011, 12:33:09 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Oh well ya of course that wasn't going to happen, I just meant there was very little chance of going "hey we should unban V-Zilla what do you think" and then having a vote or whatever he thinks was going to happen. :P
#67  April 30, 2011, 05:12:50 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
lol is he going to try and talk to us through his profile now
  can we disable that
Cursed status activated, he can no longer edit his profile, feel free to kill his sig.

bans should not be debatable like that, he should really stop asking people to pm your opinions, you are just helping someone ban evade, whoever the nice friend is, v zilla should be thinking of them , instead of being selfish and using them .
#68  May 01, 2011, 12:06:29 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
merged for continuity
#69  June 13, 2011, 02:46:52 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
V-zilla has 2 weeks left on his ban. Anyone think we should go easy on him and let him off of the rest of the ban? I would just be totally ok with that, personally. As long as he stops pming me. :-X
#70  June 13, 2011, 03:23:04 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Ban is a ban is a ban.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#71  June 13, 2011, 03:34:22 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
His behaviour after being banned , with the profile changes and all, would usually lead to more ban time, not less.
#72  June 13, 2011, 10:23:51 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I understand that feeling, considering his name is still MFGStaffSucks or something like that. Ah well it was worth a mention.
#73  June 13, 2011, 11:02:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。