YesNoOk

C. Viper sheet (Read 14802 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, October 02, 2014, 01:19:47 pm
Share this topic:
C. Viper sheet
#1  October 02, 2014, 01:19:47 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So...lately I found myself without a lot of free time, so I simply can't go further with Viper's colour separation. LIfe's stuff and the other two comissions takes my full time U_U.

So, I leave this for all you. It's C.Viper's sheet, uncropped. Big image. The only CS she has is jacket and trousers. I wanted to separate glove-boots-tie-belt which shared the same colours, and also belly-chest-head and hair-heels.

So...have fun!! If you use this, just give credit.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ud0kb44s4y0l22u/C.%20Viper%20Sheet%20no%20CS.png#

Have a nice day!!

PS: Of course, I left her with alien colours...they were those I used while spriting.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: C. Viper sheet
#2  October 02, 2014, 02:00:16 pm
Wow, I didn't expect this release. Thanks man! :)

Is everything in there? I mean, you did all of her attacks, right?
#3  October 02, 2014, 02:14:23 pm
Wow, I didn't expect this release. Thanks man! :)

Is everything in there? I mean, you did all of her attacks, right?

Yes, everything from SF4 is there. Except that air elbow attack(I couldn't find it in my sheet and youtube video quality was terrible D: ).

Maybe in a future I'll update this sheet, adding stuff from MvC3(well, here she has her laser ray too).
#4  October 02, 2014, 02:49:03 pm
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
Nice share felo
#5  October 02, 2014, 03:23:40 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Hey Felo did you get some blocking animations added to this sheet?
#6  October 02, 2014, 03:45:16 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I'm looking at the sheet as I type this, and I can't help but notice that the blue background blends in with her colors resulting in a feint look on all of her sprites. If I were to utilize these, ripping her from the background would be a nightmare.

Still, these look mighty impressive. Thanks so much for sharing!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#7  October 02, 2014, 05:08:36 pm
Hey Felo did you get some blocking animations added to this sheet?
Nope. I just put SF4's block/defense

I'm looking at the sheet as I type this, and I can't help but notice that the blue background blends in with her colors resulting in a feint look on all of her sprites. If I were to utilize these, ripping her from the background would be a nightmare.

Easy answer: just change the background colours(240/50/100) for another colour(orange 40/100/100) or (300/100/100, which is the same colour of lines and letters there). Background's blue doesn't share the colour with any of the blues in the sheet :).

As usual, C&C are welcome. Have a nice day!

#8  October 02, 2014, 06:07:54 pm
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
Forgot to send these to you, Felo. Here are some anims I roughed out that weren't included:

Blocking anims

Viper Elbow frankensprite. Not accurate to the original anim, but gets the job done

Emergency Combination anim. This move wasn't on the sheet. I didn't finish it, so feel free to do so. It's the MVC3 version with 2 flips. Take out the 2nd flip for SF4 version.

#9  October 02, 2014, 10:30:27 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hohohohohohoho, got her :D thanks Felo!!

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#10  October 03, 2014, 12:09:18 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Now, C. Viper in good old classic 2D Capcom sprite representation will be a reality, Reminds me to resume back on my own MUGEN related stuff.
#11  October 03, 2014, 01:37:44 am
  • Raging Fist
This is gonna be awesome! All we need is Juri Han (Maybe Delta Red Cammy not getting my hopes up here) and I can see a damn good Tag Team for CVS3. A rival team for K' and Kula Diamond (Team S.I.N Infiltrates vs Team NESTS Renegades).
Im sorry if free time is unavailable to you at this time Felo. I'd help out but the best I can do is maybe whip up some pals for C.Viper if you wish.
Also for Emergency Combination, I can see the SFIV version as Lvl 1 and MVC3 version as possible Lvl 2 Super.(just an idea :P)
#12  October 03, 2014, 05:18:16 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
This is gonna be awesome! All we need is Juri Han (Maybe Delta Red Cammy not getting my hopes up here) and I can see a damn good Tag Team for CVS3. A rival team for K' and Kula Diamond (Team S.I.N Infiltrates vs Team NESTS Renegades).
Im sorry if free time is unavailable to you at this time Felo. I'd help out but the best I can do is maybe whip up some pals for C.Viper if you wish.
Also for Emergency Combination, I can see the SFIV version as Lvl 1 and MVC3 version as possible Lvl 2 Super.(just an idea :P)

Perhaps maybe even Omega Mode moves for the mentioned characters? >;)
#13  October 03, 2014, 10:02:03 am
    • USA
Tight, tight
#14  October 03, 2014, 06:36:17 pm
  • Raging Fist
Omega Mode Juri......Ohhhh yeah..... that can be a perfect EX Juri Han XD.
#15  October 04, 2014, 11:02:19 am
- @A$AP Buckus: Those looks awesome!! I'll be sending you something during this week ;)!
- @Basara Dandy: Grrrracias señorrrr!!
- @T. Vinceson: Thanks, sir!! About the Omega moves, I thought in adding stuff for the current SFers, for the project, and adding original stuff.
- @Flowrellik: I'm short of time, so I just can focus in my current 2 comissions ATM. You can use Chucho's Juri by the moment.
- @ShinRei: Thanks!!

-----------------------

Now I'm back at doing some house work and then spriting!

Have a nice day!!
#16  October 04, 2014, 11:09:15 am
#17  October 04, 2014, 11:30:03 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
So, she is finnaly 2D too...
My congratilations with another one great job!
#18  October 06, 2014, 02:05:44 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Yeah C. Viper sheet, really great job FeLo_Llop looks awesome :).
Maybe in a future can complete the color separation.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays

DW

#19  October 22, 2014, 10:01:54 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@Felo_Llop:

Bruh, you're missing several attacks and some frames for some attacks. IDK, is this complete? In terms of do you consider this complete? I'll make a list of what you're missing:

-Close s.LP
-Close s.MP
-Close s.LK
-I think Close s.MK as well
-Also, for the Focus Attack, Viper performs a spin into the elbow, you just have the elbow atk. Which is Close s.HP
-Grab Attempt

I think you're missing a few air atks as well, I'll have to confirm. Some of these, like Close s.MP is kinda a big deal. As she can't special cancel from Far s.MP, but she can from Close s.MP.
Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:26:34 pm by DW
#20  October 22, 2014, 10:55:28 pm
@Felo_Llop:

Bruh, you're missing several attacks and some frames for some attacks. IDK, is this complete? In terms of do you consider this complete? I'll make a list of what you're missing:

-Close s.LP
-Close s.MP
-Close s.LK
-I think Close s.MK as well
-Also, for the Focus Attack, Viper performs a spin into the elbow, you just have the elbow atk. Which is Close s.HP
-Grab Attempt

I think you're missing a few air atks as well, I'll have to confirm. Some of these, like Close s.MP is kinda a big deal. As she can't special cancel from Far s.MP, but she can from Close s.MP.

Thanks for the list, it's very useful. I think I wrote about the grab attempt being missed, but I'm now doubtful. About the others...I'm not sure. I mean, I've sprited everything that appeared in Kronos' rips(The Alchemist?), so I'm unaware of these. I'll look for them in vids and etc and I'll put them in an update. Thanks for it :)