YesNoOk

Ken (Read 163872 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 01, 2010, 10:39:59 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

What do I need the most help with? (The sequel)

Finding a good line for the noogie intro from the SFIV sound rips.
20 (29.9%)
Finding a rip of that gunship thingy from Guile's SFA3 ending.
11 (16.4%)
Getting someone to make some effects for Jouen Shinryuken
12 (17.9%)
At this point, what else is there to say? Just stop. Please.
7 (10.4%)
You know what's really sad? I'm writing all these things myself.
8 (11.9%)
... you stole that from Dr. McNinja.
9 (13.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Re: Ken
#1381  October 28, 2010, 10:48:31 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/

SNT

#1382  October 29, 2010, 02:42:47 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
EDIT: I just realized why Chosis hates Gundam! It's because of Operation British!
Are you kidding?  They destroyed Sydney!  Do you have any idea how long people from Melbourne have wanted to do that!?  Little fucking tremor would be worth it!  If it had any basis in real life Melbourne would defect afterwards!
#1383  October 29, 2010, 06:30:16 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
EDIT: I just realized why Chosis hates Gundam! It's because of Operation British!
Are you kidding?  They destroyed Sydney!  Do you have any idea how long people from Melbourne have wanted to do that!?  Little fucking tremor would be worth it!  If it had any basis in real life Melbourne would defect afterwards!

Even with this unseemly gash that was created?

Actually, I think there were some Zeon sympathizers in Australia, but I don't remember for sure. It does give me a good excuse to replay Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes, though.

Moving back on-topic, I was considering closing this thread and putting Ken on hiatus until the sprites are finished. Of course, it's pretty much been on hiatus since the beta was released...

SNT

#1384  October 29, 2010, 07:04:09 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
See, what you think is an unseemly gash, is what any true Melbournian would call Australia having reached its peak potential by getting rid of Sydney.  I'm deadly serious, if it weren't for the tremendous loss of life there would be partying in the streets.

As for the thread, you could always make it the JMorphman's Projects thread and reveal your new WIP, keep it alive that way.  Or reveal your new WIP in its own thread, one or the other.
Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 07:07:31 am by Pablo Naruto
#1385  October 29, 2010, 07:42:51 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Not to sound greedy and n00bish, but you could always release your Ryu edit in the meantime.
Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 08:45:17 am by Koldskool
#1386  October 29, 2010, 07:04:14 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Who want's a jpeg-less image of the HUGE DICK picture? Anyone? Oh well, whatever, here it is.

Not to sound greedy and n00bish, but you could always release your Ryu edit in the meantime.
It's not done yet. And I don't really feel like finishing it until Ken is done. :P

Anyway, I'm gonna lock this thread and start up a new one on Monday. All will be revealed then.