YesNoOk

Religion (Read 63189 times)

Started by Sepp, June 10, 2006, 05:55:09 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

One vote for your "offical" and one for your "real" faith, if in doubt.

Buddhism
3 (2.1%)
Christianity
52 (36.4%)
Confucianism
1 (0.7%)
Hinduism
2 (1.4%)
Islam
8 (5.6%)
Judaism
2 (1.4%)
Bahá'í Faith
0 (0%)
Taoism
4 (2.8%)
Jainism
0 (0%)
Shinto
4 (2.8%)
Zoroastrianism
0 (0%)
Sikhism
0 (0%)
Other
24 (16.8%)
Atheist
32 (22.4%)
Agnostic
11 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Re: Religion
#941  July 27, 2008, 01:01:30 am
  • :)
    • www.freewebs.com/mvcsnk/
 :(
What if you belive in a mighty being, but don't have a religion?
#942  July 27, 2008, 01:14:24 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
Since that moment, you have one
#943  July 27, 2008, 01:18:58 am
  • I got a PM.
Then you just act like you worship the god of your country.

I think the solution is make all public displays of religion illegal. Then you couldn't make a cartoon of Muhammad I wouldn't have to look at some schmuck with a sign saying I'm going to hell while at a parade with alcohol. White shirted assholes couldn't wake me up on Saturday morning. Fucking Saturday morning can you believe it. Who the fuck thinks about god when you smell like last nights Sex, alcohol and cigarettes. The only things I want to talk about Saturday morning is: How I was in bed, where is the aspirin, and who smoked my last cigarette.
#944  July 27, 2008, 02:06:43 am
  • :)
    • www.freewebs.com/mvcsnk/
Then you just act like you worship the god of your country.

I think the solution is make all public displays of religion illegal. Then you couldn't make a cartoon of Muhammad I wouldn't have to look at some schmuck with a sign saying I'm going to hell while at a parade with alcohol. White shirted assholes couldn't wake me up on Saturday morning. Fucking Saturday morning can you believe it. Who the fuck thinks about god when you smell like last nights Sex, alcohol and cigarettes. The only things I want to talk about Saturday morning is: How I was in bed, where is the aspirin, and who smoked my last cigarette.
*runs out of thread scared*
^-  this is what happens when people hear great statements like that my fine sir.
#945  July 27, 2008, 03:27:18 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
no holidays. working on them. blah.

OZ

#946  July 27, 2008, 06:33:09 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Amen.
Plus I don't want people getting their panties in a bunch if I say blessyou.
Or Merry Christmas.
Or Happy Hanukkah.
Because Happy Winter Solstice is lame.

Who the fuck thinks about god when you smell like last nights Sex, alcohol and cigarettes.
Jesus does.
WWJD?
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 06:36:31 am by The Great and Powerful Oz
#947  July 27, 2008, 07:05:52 am
  • I got a PM.
Amen.
Plus I don't want people getting their panties in a bunch if I say blessyou.
Or Merry Christmas.
Or Happy Hanukkah.
Because Happy Winter Solstice is lame.

Who the fuck thinks about god when you smell like last nights Sex, alcohol and cigarettes.
Jesus does.
WWJD?

First off Winter Solstice comes original from paganism so that would be out too. And before you say it I know that it's the shortest day of the year but look up where the word Solstice comes from and you will find a bunch of pagan stuff.

WWJD?
Jesus wouldn't wake me up preaching his word a 700am on Saturday. He would also anoint my feet and get rid of the smell of Sex. Then he would turn a glass of water into wine for me so I could have some of the dog that bit me. Then he would cure my lungs of future cancer and addiction. And then I would become an Apostle as a way of thanking him and then when he really needed me I would hide in the crowd and watch him die. To make up for it I would make a very vague bible out of all the stuff he did and said and unleash varying interpretations of what Jesus was all about and I would cause thousands of years of war in his name.

Of course all of this would have happened around 12noon on Saturday because Jesus loves me and wouldn't wake my ass up any earlier then 12noon on a Saturday.

OZ

#948  July 27, 2008, 07:09:39 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Jesus likes the way you think.
ಠ_ಠ