Thanks.

first Rival Schools color set:

Alt. 1

Alt. 2

Thanks. Also:

Just a cosmetic idea
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Way ahead of ya. :P

I was planning to add a winpose and maybe their stance for them. As when Kyosuke KOs p2 with Final Grade Remix, they'll stay out and pose with him.

Will have to get a winpose for the respective two added in. Maybe their respective stances as well.... Though maybe not. Can probably get away w/o adding their stances.
Re: Divine WIPs
#1825  August 25, 2019, 12:47:27 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
SF Cosplay: Kyosuke, Batsu and Hinata as Alpha Charlie, Ryu and SFV Sakura.

Evil Cosplay: Kyosuke. Batsu and Hinata as SFV Charlie, SFIV Evil Ryu, and Dark Sakura. Hinata having some of her colors share made things awkward, but I made do as well as I could.

Can't wait for this guy to finally drop. I'll make more soon, gonna take a bit of a break.
#1826  August 25, 2019, 10:08:16 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
#1827  August 26, 2019, 08:09:50 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000

DMC1: Kyosuke as Dante, Batsu as Vergil and Hinata as Lady

DMC2: Switched Kyosuke and Batsu and turned Hinata into Trish

KOF1: Kyosuke and Batsu as Classic Iori and Kyo, Hinata as Chizuru

KOF2: Kyosuke and Batsu as XIII Iori and Kyo, Hinata as Miu Kurosaki

KOF3: Kyosuke and Batsu as XIV Iori and Kyo, Hinata as Yuki Kushinada

DW

#1828  August 27, 2019, 02:16:31 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks Sabockee and Project13 for the pals. Appreciate ya.
#1829  August 27, 2019, 09:33:41 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Haven't had good luck uploading palettes in the past but,
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1830  August 27, 2019, 04:41:47 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
#1831  August 27, 2019, 08:55:23 pm
Holly hell, insane pals. I really like the creativity, great stuff.
#1832  August 27, 2019, 10:07:53 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Awesome palettes, guys!!
You guys are really skilled!
#1833  August 27, 2019, 11:07:31 pm
    • USA
Let me pick your brain for a sec.. So, obviously this won't apply to you as its only just to chat. So, say you were to make that whole squad, Batsu, Kysouke, Hinata. How would you change Final Symphony, or would you keep it as it is now? For sake of them being on the same team etc. If you are playing Tag with Kyosuke and Batsu, will they still show up?

I'm assuming this will be based on cvs2, but any other moves/properties you plan to take from Project Justice itself? An example would be they(authors of the rival school cvs characters) gave them all the combos from that game. Making his one Rajin super, jump cancel able for example. You've been led astray with that Strider, haven't had a chance to play it yet, but those strider based moves were a nice touch. I suppose I could of just asked do you plan to change anything? I noticed that some people really go to town on the EX moves, some don't.
#1834  August 27, 2019, 11:10:34 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland

DW

#1835  August 28, 2019, 02:50:47 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Haven't had good luck uploading palettes in the past but,

Thank you.

These colors are actually from a palette made by Drex:

Ha, yeah I remember that from Drex. We we're supposed to work on Kyosuke long ago, but.... Got swept up in other things. Here I am years later tho. #DreamsDon'tDie[/Cyclops] Anyway, thanks. :P

Let me pick your brain for a sec.. So, obviously this won't apply to you as its only just to chat. So, say you were to make that whole squad, Batsu, Kysouke, Hinata. How would you change Final Symphony, or would you keep it as it is now? For sake of them being on the same team etc. If you are playing Tag with Kyosuke and Batsu, will they still show up?

I'm assuming this will be based on cvs2, but any other moves/properties you plan to take from Project Justice itself? An example would be they(authors of the rival school cvs characters) gave them all the combos from that game. Making his one Rajin super, jump cancel able for example. You've been led astray with that Strider, haven't had a chance to play it yet, but those strider based moves were a nice touch. I suppose I could of just asked do you plan to change anything? I noticed that some people really go to town on the EX moves, some don't.

I suppose if I were to include it in a tag format, where the 2 of them are in the roster, I'd might try to rig some BS up where if they were all on the same team, it'd use the corresponding chars. Instead of Kyosuke's own helpers. Though, this would mean you'd have to like, code it at least 3 different ways.... Depending on whether or not Hinata and Batsu are still alive and all. So, one version would be just Kyosuke by himself. Another would be for him and Hinata, another for him and Batsu, and just the original with all 3. Well, that's actually 4 different versions... :-\ Nah... I'm good lol. Thinking on it now, I'd more than likely just make it absolute. It's honestly not worth the hassle.

He is based on his CvS2 incarnation. You do know that they gave him RS stuff even in CvS2 right? He can jump cancel from his Super Lighting super and air combo in CvS2. It's been years since I've play RS, and don't have immediate access to it. So, no. I won't be adding anything from those games. What do you mean by "led astray"?  Not making sense in the context to me.

Thanks again Sabockee.
#1836  August 28, 2019, 04:52:32 am
    • USA
In cvs don’t think it’s a cancel, it’s more of the move lasts for a while and that pausetime, suppose I wasn’t thinking about the gravity you guys use my mistake.

By that I meant you haven’t been as “traditional” open to more uniqueness. Giving Strider moves he never had in MVC. “I have been led astray” is uh, hahadavis

DW

#1837  August 28, 2019, 05:17:45 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
No, it's literally a cancel. Which allows him to air combo from it, same as with his DF+HK launcher. He can only air combo under those conditions as well. If you tried to do it the way you say it works, it won't work. It's not about how long the moves lasts, he can cancel from it. Play for yourself to confirm.

As for "tradition" as you say; I've always be open to the idea of implementing something new. So long as it holds true the the char in question. Though I don't want to go overboard, because when you do that, you lose the essence of the char. People are free to do what they want, but, I'm not really for doing something like... Giving Balrog a projectile or something of the like. I also don't like commands being changed, because once again, you have to realize why a chars inputs are the way they are.

Like, making Guile's projectile a QCF motion instead of a charge commands literally breaks him. As his projectile anim have less startup and recovery than say, someone like Ryu. Things like that are more or less the reason people on average aren't fond of changes to a char. As a lot of people that change those things, don't take the fundamentals/essence of a char into account.
#1838  August 30, 2019, 08:48:17 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland

DW

#1839  August 30, 2019, 08:57:21 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thank you for the pals, Sabockee.
#1840  August 31, 2019, 09:30:47 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Again, you guys are impressive.
I think we can some some of the best palettes sets just here in the last posts.