YesNoOk

Sonic the Hedgehog by Seanaltly Color Separation (Read 19445 times)

Started by Duos.act, April 07, 2015, 02:29:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog by Seanaltly Color Separation
#21  April 24, 2015, 03:22:58 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
You've left more times than Terry Funk's retired.

That's...honestly fairly funny.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#22  April 24, 2015, 03:28:30 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
See you next year, MC2!
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#23  April 24, 2015, 03:54:46 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I like how he never explains why this whole community is so horrible. Must be because 1 person didn't type his name in a readme. Whole community is now instant shite!
#24  April 24, 2015, 05:20:40 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
He's acting like he's doing the world a favor just for making a palette separation for one of the most basic character designs that exist (and not even that much of a complex separation at that!), while in the meantime, I recall making almost 200 sprites FROM SCRATCH for a single character in a non-profit Sonic fangame without complaining how much everyone should be thanking me for making an entire Knuckles by my own will. In fact, I'm still making new content for the game.

Why I'm mentioning this? Because it's not really anyone's problem if you're incapable of finishing a simple palette separation that nobody even asked for you to make. Grow the fuck up.

Shit
Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:21:02 pm by MotorRoach
#25  April 24, 2015, 06:05:21 pm
I'm going off-topic to say thanks for showing another good sprite gallery, MotorRoach! :D
#26  April 24, 2015, 06:31:24 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#27  April 24, 2015, 08:24:18 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I was looking forward to this project and we've collaborated on stuff in the past, and I don't know what caused all this but all I'm gonna say is it was good having you back while we did, man. I hope you change your mind.

Download Last Bout now!

lui

#28  April 28, 2015, 03:40:38 am
    • USA
grow up dude. its okay to quit the project, but bashing an entire community and claiming you're one of the greatest?
no.
Shiiiiiiit dude stop pulling a fucking Kanye West and saying the entire forum is trash. That just makes you trash.

"O thy holy MC2 we shan't live without thy divine presence." yeaaaaah no.
Oh, and fuck you.
Oh and grow up please.
#29  April 28, 2015, 06:11:22 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
You're a couple of days late, and your comment isn't any different from what everyone else already said in this thread, other than giving some senseless bashing and insulting. MC2 is full of shit, but so is your post.

Good job embarrassing yourself.

Shit
#30  April 28, 2015, 06:21:17 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Having stumbled upon this thread by virtue of Seanaltly's work, I'm only glad I haven't done what you're doing now, MC2. Nevertheless...

I was looking forward to this project and we've collaborated on stuff in the past, and I don't know what caused all this but all I'm gonna say is it was good having you back while we did, man. I hope you change your mind.

Words of a saint, right here.
#31  April 28, 2015, 06:43:40 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
I was kinda looking forward to this...
#32  April 28, 2015, 06:52:12 am
Good luck finding a new palette god though, there's nobody in this entire "community" whose skill comes even close to mine, nor whose work has shown up in as many legendary and award winning characters.  Your loss tho.  Let these no talent hacks keep putting out their half assed "work," you just lost the absolute greatest of his kind.

We're talking about colors.

Just a reminder.

lui

#33  April 28, 2015, 06:59:58 am
    • USA
You're a couple of days late, and your comment isn't any different from what everyone else already said in this thread, other than giving some senseless bashing and insulting. MC2 is full of shit, but so is your post.

Good job embarrassing yourself.

ah, good point. I just hate how he bashes the entire forum just like that. I'm a weeee bit too defensive about that kinda stuff :P nevertheless I see the error I posted, thanks man.
#34  April 28, 2015, 11:22:13 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
im so sorry we lost your presence, o most holy ultimate lifeform of palette seperation, o legendary contributor elder god, o holy trash taker of the mugen community, o holy i get mad cause someone forgot to credit the color seperation of a base character used in an edit, o i expose bigotry by calling people retards king hypocrite, o everyone is the problem but myself

we indeed lost the greatest of his kind. the greatest of the pretentious

Sad I didn't see this post earlier, but honestly this really made me laugh. I wish we could like posts on this forum.