YesNoOk

Zero (Update 9/29/2019) (Read 22170 times)

Started by Mr. Giang, September 10, 2019, 02:34:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Zero (Update 9/21/2019 + 1.0 Final)
#21  September 25, 2019, 11:18:10 pm
    • Brazil
Zero sometimes turns into an oversized energy ball sprite with broken transparency while jumping.  Not sure what frame, but I see it more than enough while fighting him with multiple characters.

Yes, I saw that too.

However, thanks for the updates, I really have fun playing with Zero.
#22  September 26, 2019, 01:33:29 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
When you gave Zero back the ability to Air Dash after the Hienkyaku, he's currently able to use Hienkyaku after itself over and over again, making stuff such as this possible: https://streamable.com/mspgc

Ops, me being silly again. I'm gonna fix it this weekend.

Zero sometimes turns into an oversized energy ball sprite with broken transparency while jumping.  Not sure what frame, but I see it more than enough while fighting him with multiple characters.

Hmm, I have never encountered this before. Does this happen to AI's Zero only or player as well?
#23  September 26, 2019, 03:18:53 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
When you gave Zero back the ability to Air Dash after the Hienkyaku, he's currently able to use Hienkyaku after itself over and over again, making stuff such as this possible: https://streamable.com/mspgc

Ops, me being silly again. I'm gonna fix it this weekend.

Hmm, I have never encountered this before. Does this happen to AI's Zero only or player as well?

It's the AI that does that, and it only happens when Zero is in the air.  I couldn't pin down what was actually causing it, but I feel like it's a gethit issue.  That said, I see it every time he pops up in arcade.  Just go into a fight with him and go at it, and it will (probably) happen a few times before even finishing a round.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#24  September 26, 2019, 03:21:39 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
I wouldn't be surprise if it's an AI only issue. Giang doesn't really do stuff as far as AI goes, so, there will be a very limited removal of AI related coding and, therefore, those changestates may get corrupted in the process like possibly going into a helper state the AI was never intended to go into or freezing up because it entered a non-existent state.
Re: Zero (Update 9/29/2019)
#25  September 29, 2019, 04:02:25 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Well, that's half true in this case though. Turn out I accidentally let guard spark spritegroup override the guard anim, which causes this dumb thingy.
So it's time to update this guy again:
- Fixed some animation glitches.
- Hienkyaku now has limitation.
- Fixed a glitch which causes d.Z infinite.
Re: Zero (Update 9/29/2019)
#26  October 07, 2019, 12:56:13 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Great improvement on Zero!