YesNoOk

AceMillion's Premium Stage Party (9/6/2019)  (Read 5847 times)

Started by Ace-Million, September 06, 2019, 05:02:10 pm
Share this topic:
AceMillion's Premium Stage Party (9/6/2019)
#1  September 06, 2019, 05:02:10 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Hello Amazing Humans! I am releasing a new premium version of RETROVERSUS on 9-24-2019

To celebrate throughout this month I will be releasing old stage packs, that have been updated and some never released.
I hope you amazing creators and players enjoy these stages:

Retroversus will be releasing too versions a free:version and premium version
Premium will feature 16 extra characters, all the new updates, fixes etc etc

Please join my facebook group and sign up to a tournament or start one near you. We had one recently in Seattle, which had a cash pool and it went amazing!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RetroVersus2k20/

PLEASE IF you have ever enjoyed any of my work find it in your heart to donate: as creators you know life becomes either art of work this helps me continue to create.
paypal.me/viralvoice

Also if we can reach $100 in donations by (9/24-19) can release another character into the free version. You guys have been great support. I love it! Thank you!
I know I dont come here often but when I do its a party!

Current Amount! $20

MUGEN 1.1 (Only)
ZOOM -ANIMATED - SUPERJUMP-ETC.
Stage Pack 1

Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:44:28 am by Ace-Million
Re: AceMillion's Premium Stage Party (9/6/2019)
#2  September 06, 2019, 05:38:53 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Did you really made an edit of that old Aquapazza stage of mine and made it blurrier with the scaling?

No judge, but i would suggest switching the background sprites with the actual Stage Sprite Rips as is not only bigger, but cleaner {Which would reduce the quality loss with the scale up} and with more to work with when comes to animations.

#3  September 06, 2019, 05:56:23 pm
Did you really made an edit of that old Aquapazza stage of mine and made it blurrier with the scaling?

No judge, but i would suggest switching the background sprites with the actual Stage Sprite Rips as is not only bigger, but cleaner {Which would reduce the quality loss with the scale up} and with more to work with when comes to animations.

My filter system is on,trust me its not blurrier, the back tree's have an effect, I know its a new sky, and im not sure if that is the same castle...Its been so long...But all of what you are seeing is intentional, for that stage in particular.
#4  September 06, 2019, 07:41:08 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Huh? So you take content from Ex then sell it, claim it to be your stuff? How does that work ethically?
#5  September 07, 2019, 12:05:01 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
#6  September 07, 2019, 01:43:28 am
None of the 20-30 stages i was attempting to put on this thread was actually included in the game, was just stages I worked on and wanted to release: People have donated to me for various contributions of my work on mugen. But, i see there is no point in trying here anymore, just too much negative.

PLEASE  MODERATORS CAN THIS THREAD BE DELETED.
#7  September 07, 2019, 08:28:58 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
before i decide what to do with this, i just want everyone to know that this person is trying to sell others people content though the "premium build."