YesNoOk

Zero (Update 9/29/2019) (Read 22103 times)

Started by Mr. Giang, September 10, 2019, 02:34:55 pm
Share this topic:
Zero (Update 9/29/2019)
#1  September 10, 2019, 02:34:55 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 04:00:25 pm by Mr. Giang
Re: Zero
#2  September 10, 2019, 02:59:50 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I see you fixed the palette issue and so the disappearing sprite issue as well.
#3  September 10, 2019, 03:01:03 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Mr. Giang I always loved your edit characters especially this one and if you ever going to make your own website near future, I think you should include all your edit characters and also your some your  main creation characters be posted on your website, so this way we have access to your collection creation :D

also I hope that you make all your mugen character like Zero with MVC3 effect and cool hyper background like you did with this Zero, I hope in near future all your character come as good as this one :D loved the character that for sure xD
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 03:13:34 pm by OldGamer
#4  September 10, 2019, 05:28:45 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Nice work bro, but its an edit of my and ranza unfinished zero.

You shuold change the topic for edits and add ons and give credit for the original makers of this char
Re: Zero (New Update)
#5  September 10, 2019, 06:55:00 pm
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Mr. Giang I always loved your edit characters especially this one and if you ever going to make your own website near future, I think you should include all your edit characters and also your some your  main creation characters be posted on your website, so this way we have access to your collection creation :D

also I hope that you make all your mugen character like Zero with MVC3 effect and cool hyper background like you did with this Zero, I hope in near future all your character come as good as this one :D loved the character that for sure xD

You probably can find all of my works on my Youtube channel. I don't feel like a website to host my works would be very necessary though :p

Nice work bro, but its an edit of my and ranza unfinished zero.

You shuold change the topic for edits and add ons and give credit for the original makers of this char

It is quite an overhaul (with MvCI system, new HD sparks, BG, Zoom,...), not just a simple edit so it's ok to post it here instead of Edits. Also, credits were given at the first place so this should be good for original authors.

Also, Zero has received a small update for 1.1 version as it turns out Sougenmu was pretty burst. 1.0 version will have a similar update later on as I'm fairly sleepy to work on it right now. The update includes:
- Fixed cheap KO glitch.
- Sougenmu's Soul Body non-projectile attacks now deal 50% of Zero's damage.
- Shippuga's damage scaling is adjusted from 0.9 to 0.7.
Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 06:59:10 pm by Mr. Giang
#6  September 11, 2019, 02:07:05 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
nice edit.

The only thing i noticed that's weird is music is playing when you charge his z buster. 

Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#7  September 11, 2019, 04:49:25 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Great Video man I was definitely glued to the video. although I wanted to see more Supers but it was great
Re: Zero (Update 9/11/2019)
#8  September 11, 2019, 01:49:22 pm
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
nice edit.

The only thing i noticed that's weird is music is playing when you charge his z buster. 

Nice catch. I'm gonna fix that.

Great Video man I was definitely glued to the video. although I wanted to see more Supers but it was great

Well, he has 6 hypers, which I consider a lot for a normal character.

Also, turn out that it's traditional for Zero to be stronger than any devs expected so he should receive a small update.
- Update with a new charging sound.
- Fixed a glitch which makes vel decay not apply the right value when OTG.
- Fixed a glitch with Shin Messenkou's limitation.
#9  September 11, 2019, 05:10:16 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Dope! I might update my original Megaman X Zero stage just to make a vid using this guy. I've been thinking about doing it anyway.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#10  September 11, 2019, 06:20:49 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
This guy is the first of your works I've had the chance to play around with, and I have to say this is incredible work dude.

only issue i've come across was the z buster issue that was mentioned otherwise great work!
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#11  September 11, 2019, 11:46:38 pm
  • Open your soul to the battle!
    • USA
Can't air dash after using Hienkyaku in the air. That's all I got for now. The character is mad to use though.
#12  September 12, 2019, 12:59:33 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Dope! I might update my original Megaman X Zero stage just to make a vid using this guy. I've been thinking about doing it anyway.

I'm glad that you enjoy this fine piece of work.

This guy is the first of your works I've had the chance to play around with, and I have to say this is incredible work dude.

only issue i've come across was the z buster issue that was mentioned otherwise great work!

Oh, it was fixed in the recent update for 1.1 version. If there is no other problem, I will probably update 1.0 version with all of the new changes this weekend.

Can't air dash after using Hienkyaku in the air. That's all I got for now. The character is mad to use though.

It was intentional as Zero can't do that either in source game. That being said, I'm going to update my readme desc to avoid more confusion.
Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 03:41:40 am by Mr. Giang
#13  September 12, 2019, 07:55:33 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:16:32 am by Mr. Giang
#14  September 15, 2019, 10:16:26 pm
    • Brazil
Its a Really good char!

But seems that he always loses power gauge between rounds. Is it intentional? I never can do the Level 5.
Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:20:19 pm by JuniT
#15  September 16, 2019, 03:30:32 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Nope, it isn't. I derp'd myself there and forgot that a character will always go to statedef 5900 after each round. This will be fixed in the next update.
#16  September 16, 2019, 04:16:02 am
i love your work, it´s awesome.

i hope you make more capcom chars furthermore.
Re: Zero (Update 9/21/2019 + 1.0 Final)
#17  September 21, 2019, 01:31:02 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Update:
- Hienkyaku no longer has air-dash limit.
- Fixed a glitch which makes power reset to 1000 after a round.
- Fixed a glitch which makes Hienkyaku Z unable to be canceled from ground attacks.

Also, 1.0 version has been updated with all the changes recently.
#18  September 22, 2019, 03:57:20 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
This is honestly the best Zero you have ever made!
I'm impressed!
This is fate.
#19  September 24, 2019, 07:35:33 pm
  • Open your soul to the battle!
    • USA
When you gave Zero back the ability to Air Dash after the Hienkyaku, he's currently able to use Hienkyaku after itself over and over again, making stuff such as this possible: https://streamable.com/mspgc
#20  September 25, 2019, 09:49:05 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Zero sometimes turns into an oversized energy ball sprite with broken transparency while jumping.  Not sure what frame, but I see it more than enough while fighting him with multiple characters.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.